Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) (40021 Views)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Jaapu: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
fergie001:
Obi, save your money please.

How is 20 million naira to prove a point.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by EastisBae: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
tamdun:
grin let me guess, he'll later step down for atiku with the hope that atiku will make him vice?

You're right! The laickadaisical attitude he displayed in the declaration speaks volumes. For some reasons I can't explain, Peter Obi is more comfortable acting as Vice president to Atiku than contesting for president.

He was even present at Atiku's declaration yesterday only to announce his own behind closed doors today cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Sergio101(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
cool okwute ndị Igbo

Okwute Nigeria!!!!!

Ahead ahead

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by babatunx(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin

Small yanch wan dey shake grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Davesaves(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
GIVE HIM YOUR VOTE FIRST
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Let him do the politicking,and not stand and be shouting China this,China that.

You don't get into Nigerian politics only by being intelligent. Nothing is given for free.

Will love to see a Nigeria that is been govern by an innovator and a sound economist like Peter but oga you need to come out all in.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
tamdun:
grin let me guess, he'll later step down for atiku with the hope that atiku will make him vice?
You already know his clownish plan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by realestate99: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
.......lol!!! a crippled Congolese stands a better chance. But all is not gloomy, at least this will give his supporters temporary " highness" that can be likened to taking Mpuru Mmiri.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by tamdun: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
EastisBae:

You're right! The laickadaisical attitude he displayed in the declaration speaks volumes. For some reasons I can't explain, Peter Obi is more comfortable acting as Vice president to Atiku than contesting for president.

He was even present at Atiku's declaration yesterday only to announce his own behind closed doors today cheesy cheesy
The man is a coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ArewaNorth: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
tamdun:

This is likely because he can't win PDP ticket. Although this may cost both him and Atiku chances because Saraki, Bala Muhd and Tambuwal may come up with one candidate who will definetely win!
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
I would vote Peter Obi for president if he wins PDp primaries

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by GUNITGuy: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is a good development ......
Atleast they've stopped attacking BAT
After election they would start again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
nkemoma:
If to say the hoodlums in Afonjanistan get sense them for support this man instead of the pee poo, cocaine sniffing, yellow teeth, hand shaky Grandpa in Ikoyi
Kai Bros u get badt mouth o
Heheheheheh
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by fergie001: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jaapu:
How is 20 million naira to prove a point.
Contest is not the problem.....Money is everything.

A Peter Obi is not the average Nigerian politician that will throw money around. He is a hero worshipped by many but we have to admit his base is strongly in the Southern part.

Win is the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Wisfem: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
A technocrat may potentially be a reckoning figure in 2023 if he plays his card well just align and realign, that politics
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by AshiwajuFoward: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sacchi1162:
He attended Atiku own yesterday and called him a unifier... Why is he now coming out again abi he does not like unity?

He wants to use this declaration to leverage his chances of emerging once again as Atiku's running mate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by feedthenation(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
---whichever political party Peter Obi decides to contest for president---I will surely vote for him---

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by LegacyB: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
bluefilm:
Correct man.

Peter Obi is the next President.
Ok. Next CDA president. People like u don’t like this man at all.Do u want him to just waste the remaining money with him?Ok keep giving likes and shares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Kanuade: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
no be same man support Atiku ysterday for him declaration? anyway i know who to vote anytime any day JAGABAN simple

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Karlman: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aufbauh:
Is Pandora Peter Obi declaring for VP or shadow President? I laugh in Awkuzu!....Odiegwu.

Most probably using his declaration to negotiate VP ticket with Atiku camp.
The tin really pain you...your lot are reasons nigeria is backward...

Blind bats.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
tamdun:
You guys never good things/people
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by adioolayi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
You were with Atiku yesterday...supporting his declaration....Now, you are on your own today, declaring for the same position you went to support Atiku on yesterday..

How do you think average Nigerians will see this action of yours

I wish you the best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:
This guy is not serious at all .

You dont just wake up one day and declare an intention to run for the office of the presidency of a country
You wake up two days...
Sadists

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by nkemoma(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Alajiki:

You mean we should support Atiku's boy? grin His master asked him to go and declare fake declaration and after make he come collect the VP slot. Abi you think say we no know? grin. If he is really serious about his aspiration, why did he go for Atiku's declaration? What was his business there? But we know say na oga ask him to come make e come learn how to do im own declaration. How many people were present at his declaration, we no see picture ooo.

Maybe Peter doesn't play do or die politics.. He doesn't need to kill a Funsho Williams to get his ambition achieved
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Isobug: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:

You dont just wake up one day and declare an intention to run for the office of the presidency of a country
Look at this person
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Alary: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
I dont know who Nigeria next president is ,,but I'm undoubtedly sure it is not Peter Obi .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by CUMIN: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:

The pdp party lack structure. And this man doesn't have a promising political network that he can piggyback on to win a nationwide election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by odomanis: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:
On which platform?
That is the question.

He is a PDP man.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Obi and Ameachi,two hard choice...
But Obi ticks it all...
The rest nah shit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by oilykid(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
obembet:
Here we go

Only stupid igbo man go leave his good intelligent and experience brother and vote another Fulani man
Yorubas nko, hope they will vote for him too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Moddam: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
My first time seeing Yorubas happy to see an ibo man declare his intention to run for president. Hope not what I'm thinking cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.