Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,986 members, 7,803,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) (40031 Views)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Ahumanfirst: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:
This guy is not serious at all .

You dont just wake up one day and declare an intention to run for the office of the presidency of a country

NB: Our Southeastern people and their politics of emotions grin grin grin. . Peter Obi urchins can continue with their insults but I stand by my comment above .

Even the Kingsley Moghalus, Sowores are out their struggling to gain people's attention and someone went back to his village, gather some lowlife traditional rulers and informed that that he's contesting for the presidential election and they expect us to take him serious. You know how long we've been hearing Swaga Noise ? Osinbajo is everywhere consulting , Atiku issuing press releases Everytime and his declaration was attended by people of high and might , Amaechis , Wikes and others have been making noise everywhere but Obi left Abuja to his village yesterday and told his village people he's contesting for Presidential post and some nitwits are taking him serious . Bunch of jokers
Go and sit down! Anumpama
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by nkemoma(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Osilama1:
pain kwa from idiots like u who thinks every other tribe should conto to them Meth ipobic fools

Your Father is a fool and the list continues till Oduduwa
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Ttalk: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

The biggest nitwit and ignorant zombie here is yourself who believes that empty noise by known criminals and international drug barons is what's needed to become the president of that useless country instead of a tested and trusted fellow with a proven record of competence in leadership for all Nigerians. Educated idiots like yourself are the reason why tinubu will look into the eyes and tell you that after he must have completed an 8yrs for his lifelong ambition then you can aspire to become or get there.

What makes Peter Obi more competent than Tinubu, I challenge you if you can give a convincing point, I will champoin the campaign of Peter Obi here on Nairaland
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by TheExclusive: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:

You dont just wake up one day and declare an intention to run for the office of the presidency of a country

NB: Our Southeastern people and their politics of emotions grin grin grin. . Peter Obi urchins can continue with their insults but I stand by my comment above .

Even the Kingsley Moghalus, Sowores are out their struggling to gain people's attention and someone went back to his village, gather some lowlife traditional rulers and informed that that he's contesting for the presidential election and they expect us to take him serious. You know how long we've been hearing Swaga Noise ? Osinbajo is everywhere consulting , Atiku issuing press releases Everytime and his declaration was attended by people of high and might , Amaechis , Wikes and others have been making noise everywhere but Obi left Abuja to his village yesterday and told his village people he's contesting for Presidential post and some nitwits are taking him serious . Bunch of jokers

Charity begins at home!!!
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by slydog(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Imagine Peter Obi gets the PDP ticket and Tinubu get the APC ticket. Who go win? grin

In this formation, Obi will win with a Tambuwal as running mate
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Ttalk: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
obynzo:

Ironically I have been on nairaland since 2008 and the people that have been notorious for denigrating are the Yorubas for so long you keep bashing igbos. It is in recent years that igbos took the fight to you that you guys want to use passive aggressive behaviour to paint the igbos as aggressors.

Shut your trap, go and check some popular topics like Lagos is no man's land, Yoruba leaders visit Jonathan, and Igbo should start developing East and see how bitter and hateful the online Igbos have been

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Drsnives(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
maybet081:
dirty?
You heard me mister
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Lovelive: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
bluefilm:
Correct man.

Peter Obi is the next President.

The rock
On this rock Nigeria glory will be restored.
Let me hear you say Amen
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ttalk:

Shut your trap, go and check some popular topics like Lagos is no man's land, Yoruba leaders visit Jonathan, and Igbo should start developing East and see how bitter and hateful the online Igbos have been

Your response is just one of them. The fact that you cannot hold a discussion devoid of insults shows how banal you are in thinking. The truth is that we are here to stay we are buying up your lands and there is nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
qekng40:

I guess you were still writing junior waec when Prof was nicknamed Professor where, were, wear! shocked

Who be this clown?
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Osilama1:
you are a pathological liar the Igbos are very toxic in insult.. plus their stupid egoistic pride... Isn't that Why radio biafra is a disgusting radio insulting other tribes esp hausa Yoruba... Na who u wan deceive...

The same passive aggressive shit am talking about is what you are just doing. You are the one throwing insults if I call you a skull miner or Afonja or someone who eats hydraulic soup with beans water. You will start screaming that I am insulting you.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Peter Obi's the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Ttalk: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
obynzo:

Your response is just one of them. The fact that you cannot hold a discussion devoid of insults shows how banal you are in thinking. The truth is that we are here to stay we are buying up your lands and there is nothing you can do about it.

I forgot to mention chestbeating until you reminded me, online billionaire
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Tzar(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Well IMO, the race for 2023 is a battle for the soul of Nigeria. All that pretty play he did by attending Atiku’s declaration showed he was trying to position himself to be in Atiku’s good books… just in case.
For me, such character is not who we need to captain a sinking ship like Nigeria. The fight ito resuscitate Nigeria is too urgent and real for any Mr or Madam nice & proper.

babaolofin:

Being at ICC to express loyalty to an elder statesman whom he was once his running mate does not mean he cannot indicate his interest. The governors decided to choose yesterday as a meeting day to avoid Atiku's declaration. Nobody knows their gameplay. Not to be caught unaware, it is better he declares his intention.

PDP does not have any master plan for now until after APC convention.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by AFONAMARO: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Let him do the politicking,and not stand and be shouting China this,China that.

You don't get into Nigerian politics only by being intelligent. Nothing is given for free.

Will love to see a Nigeria that is been govern by an innovator and a sound economist like Peter but oga you need to come out all in.

You sound if you are referring to a rookie. Man won two elections and was a governor for 8 years without the help of any godfather. Show him some respect!

He's not just sound, but grounded!
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by kingjessy(f): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Will he win??
If only we have a working electoral body
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by AntiWailer: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
qekng40:
Pandora Man cool

The battle ground is set grin

I still remember how he gave Osinbajo a run for his money in the 2019 V.P debate cool

Na by run ? Who is the Vice President right now ?
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by OreMI22: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
slydog:

In this formation, Obi will win with a Tambuwal as running mate
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by wiseoneking: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
eduj:
are you serious ?
Actually the best of all for now. I think he's serious
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Spandau: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
billante:
The former governor of Anambra state has officially thrown his hat into race for president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

He made the declaration today before the council of traditional rulers and other dignitaries at Awka Anambra state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlgFXtvF4N0

Peter Obi finally responded to Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ttalk:

I forgot to mention chestbeating until you reminded me, online billionaire

The so called chest beating you say is borne out of envy and hatred. when you hail Tinubu and make mouth about Yoruba race is not chest beating abi?
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by bluefilm: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lovelive:
The rock
On this rock Nigeria glory will be restored.
Let me hear you say Amen

AMEN and AMEN

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Freebills12: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
justified007:

The funniest aspect of your argument is that you have never in your life contested for even assistant monitor of primary school and you are telling a two time governor, president governor's forum and a seasoned politician how to do politics. Bunch of jokers because he has not ran to Obasanjo or Babaginda... You are the joker here. This is a game which requires a winner, any means you seemed favourable follow it.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Leshyne(m): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Low life traditional rulers? I can see your level of reasoning is wack.
If u understand Nigeria politicians and Peter Obi personality , he doesn't need to mess himself up.
Nigerian we are not ready to be liberated. We chasing winds.

justified007:

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by MrGerald(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:

Cool down it's still early
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Franking: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:

Cry me a river.

Why are u coming across as angry and in pains? Why don't u and ur father contest for presidency since its ur birth right?

People like u think u know it all. What do u even know, ffs?

Gerat.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Westchester(m): 12:34am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
Iyen na nice although it is so poorly attented , obscure in preparation and insipid in its execution. Sincerely, it is not presidential. HE Obi is less likely to get the PDP ticket as usual.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Obi and others and why I state that Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared,I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.

When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos .

One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
[s][/s]

Trash!!
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Cheeryfeet: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2022
lathrowinger:
I laugh in swahili, instead of this mugun to apply as our next President Driver, "President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu"... cool grin
And use his small change take do Oba road, before rain go scatter the remaining road...

Which day all this yeye play start... Mtchhhhwwww

Abi, ihn think say NIGERIA na ABA... undecided
BAT CAN NEVER be the president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Kindledlight(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:
Pandora Man cool

The battle ground is set grin

I still remember how he gave Osinbajo a run for his money in the 2019 V.P debate cool

By disturbing us with China statistics, china this, china that......
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by EnyinnaVictor19(m): 2:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Could this be Light at the End of the Tunnel For Igbo Presidency 2023...

A Must Read.. https://enyinnavictorblog..com/2022/03/peter-obi-finally-bows-to-pressure.html

Comment, Share and Follow..
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by 1856xx: 5:41am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Even his declaration is joke considering the venue, timing, those present. This is the so-called best Igbo candidate, a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo undecided

That's why we keep saying anything that has to do with Igbo presidency should be directed to JOKES SECTION

[s][/s]

Shut it there man, God forbid bad thing
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 6:14am On Mar 25, 2022
justified007:

This country is where it is today because of people like you. Your kind has sworn never to go forward. I pray it doesn't cost us our civilization.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola / Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.