Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time (2806 Views)

Peter Obi Is Wasting His Time Because We Own The Supreme Court / See Why Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time!!! / Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by helinues: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2022
1856x:
[s][/s]

na lie grin

We have sequence of operations.
don't worry na me and you forever.
you'll learn things about us soon

I doubt if there is anything to learn from you positively. Someone that is hell bent in destroying other people's business by creating thousands of monikers to manipulate the forum statistics. The only thing to learn is not to even allow our enemies to be like you cos people like that are dangerous to the development of the society.

Do you pray to God to send someone like you to destroy your business in such manner? That you can never respond to that I can bet anything with it. One don't even need to pray, who knows if na karma has been making you to be doing unpaying/worthless/fruitless and unrewardable comments cancellation. More like a wrath

Don't worry, all those your fingers muscle that you have been using unnecessary to cancel comments, na old age you go know what's up. You might have been noticing people around 50+ but their hands can't stop shaking.. Yeah
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by ProudImolite: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Peter Obi will win and you will start wailing and crying
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Simplelion:
seun. it high time you start baning nairalanders by the kind of thread they create. just like this headless chicken now
stop wailing my friend
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:28am On Mar 25, 2022
ProudImolite:
Peter Obi will win and you will start wailing and crying
with mere 5% right?
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
That's how he will waste his time to the Presidency.
president of where? Beerfraud not our country
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by revenge001: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

I doubt if there is anything to learn from you positively. Someone that is hell bent in destroying other people's business by creating thousands of monikers to manipulate the forum statistics. The only thing to learn is not to even allow our enemies to be like you cos people like that are dangerous to the development of the society.

Do you pray to God to send someone like you to destroy your business in such manner? That you can never respond to that I can bet anything with it. One don't even need to pray, who knows if na karma has been making you to be doing unpaying/worthless/fruitless and unrewardable comments cancellation. More like a wrath

Don't worry, all those your fingers muscle that you have been using unnecessary to cancel comments, na old age you go know what's up. You might have been noticing people around 50+ but their hands can't stop shaking.. Yeah

So cancelling your comments de pain you like this....... The guy is really giving you a tough time here grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Ekpeitit(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Who will vote for an Eeeebo man?
Show me one Hausa/Fulani man that will vote for an Igbo man and I'll give you 20 Thousand Naira.
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

Worthy candidate? Vote him as President of online Republic of Biafra. Cause Igbo can never rule my beautiful Country.

You just as nepotistic as ur dvmmy kinsmen in Aso Rock. That's why stagnancy and failure trail you pple everywhere.

This is beyond tribalism. All the candidates that declared have been interviewed b4... and the only persons, out of all that have a modicum of actual sense and direction are Peter Obi and Omoyele Sowore.
If any of them makes it past the primaries... They're getting massive votes. Nigeria does not belong to Fulani.... So ur ranting about an Igbo person ruling you is totally inconsequential. You pple better save ur tears for 2023...cos una go need am.
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

So you that spends ur entire day everyday on NL... no be finger muscles you dey use? If the canceller's hands would be shaking at old age for merely cancelling, na im be say, ur own phalanges go fall comot finish.
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Almaigaa: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:

You just as nepotistic as ur dvmmy kinsmen in Aso Rock. That's why stagnancy and failure trail you pple everywhere.

This is beyond tribalism. All the candidates that declared have been interviewed b4... and the only persons, out of all that have a modicum of actual sense and direction are Peter Obi and Omoyele Sowore.
If any of them makes it past the primaries... They're getting massive votes. Nigeria does not belong to Fulani.... So ur ranting about an Igbo person ruling you is totally inconsequential. You pple better save ur tears for 2023...cos una go need am.

Trash.
In his 8 years as Governor, what did he do in Anambra State? He left Anambra State worst than he met her. Anambra has the highest numbers of Agberos in Africa. The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than half the population of Lagos. Peter Obi caused that.

Igbo can never rule this Country. Do your worst. grin

Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by kingjis: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Almaigaa:
Make Peter Obi rest, we no go vote am.
We refused to vote for him as VP during 2019 general election. We can not vote him as President come 2023.

He want to loot our treasury the way he looted Anambra's treasury dry, when he was Governor. grin grin

Comment from fools that don't believe in themselves
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash.
In his 8 years as Governor, what did he do in Anambra State? He left Anambra State worst than he met her. Anambra has the highest numbers of Agberos in Africa. The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than half the population of Lagos. Peter Obi caused that.

Igbo can never rule this Country. Do your worst. grin

Like I said earlier.... your thoughts and feelings are too INCONSEQUENTIAL.

Ur Buhari that's ruling currently.... how's Nigeria under him? Everything has grounded to a halt. Inflation is the highest it has ever been; debts, the highest it has ever been; poverty, insecurity, starvation, strikes, epileptic power supply, all have gone worse with this administration.

Buhari is a bazillion times, worse than Abacha and all the ex govs combined. To make matters worse, he is a stark illiterate. The tribe that will never be allowed to rule Nigeria again is fulani.

Peter Obi is coming in....go and scrvb ur balls on asphalt if it's too hard for you to bear.

Done reading/replying absolute balderdash.
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Lovelive: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

I don talk my own.

And ur own, e no matter o
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Almaigaa: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:

Like I said earlier.... your thoughts and feelings are too INCONSEQUENTIAL.

Ur Buhari that's ruling currently.... how's Nigeria under him? Everything has grounded to a halt. Inflation is the highest it has ever been; debts, the highest it has ever been; poverty, insecurity, starvation, strikes, epileptic power supply, all have gone worse with this administration.

Buhari is a bazillion times, worse than Abacha and all the ex govs combined. To make matters worse, he is a stark illiterate. The tribe that will never be allowed to rule Nigeria again is fulani.

Peter Obi is coming in....go and scrvb ur balls on asphalt if it's too hard for you to bear.

Done reading/replying absolute balderdash.

If not for Buhari, Anambra would've been a glorified Village by now. But Buhari in his wisdom and love for Anambra People, build an International Airport and a World class international Conference Center in Anambra. Amongst other good projects.

Make una thank God for Buhari. grin

Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Almaigaa: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2022
kingjis:

Comment from fools that don't believe in themselves

See painment. grin

Igbo will never rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere.

Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by OreMI22: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Almaigaa:
We refused to vote for him as VP during 2019 general election. We can not vote him as President come 2023.

He want to loot our treasury the way he looted Anambra's treasury dry, when he was Governor. grin grin

The man is a "slippery character" in Idi Amin's voice! The same man that attended Atiku's declaration and called him a great unifier that Nigerians should support to emerge as our next president! Only to turn around the very next day to declare that he is running against Atiku grin grin grin

The same Peter Obi that preaches against stashing money in foreign accounts by Nigerian politicians, instead of investing the money into productive industries in Nigeria like "China" did. Yet, he stashed his own millions in foreign accounts that were only revealed by the Pandora papers! grin grin grin

The same Peter Obi campaigned against godfatherism in politics after the debacle of Chris Ubah and Chris Ngige! He even called Chris Ubah a street crook. The same Peter Obi has been trying to be godfather to every Anambra governor that ruled after he left office grin grin grin

Believe Peter Obi at your peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by udele1: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Who will vote for an Eeeebo man?
Show me one Hausa/Fulani man that will vote for am Igbo man and I'll give you 20 Thousand Naira.

What will the value of that 20 thousand be in 4 years if they don't vote that igboman?

That should be the worry.
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Almaigaa: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
OreMI22:

The man is a "slippery character" in Idi Amin's voice! The same man that attended Atiku's declaration and called him a great unifier that Nigerians should support to emerge as our next president! Only to turn around the very next day to declare that he is running against Atiku grin grin grin

The same Peter Obi that preaches against stashing money in foreign accounts by Nigerian politicians, instead of investing the money into productive industries in Nigeria like "China" did. Yet, he stashed his own millions in foreign accounts that were only revealed by the Pandora papers! grin grin grin

The same Peter Obi campaigned against godfatherism in politics after the debacle of Chris Ubah and Chris Ngige! He even called Chris Ubah a street crook. The same Peter Obi has been trying to be godfather to every Anambra governor that ruled after he left office grin grin grin

You've said it all.

Peter Obi is a colossal failure grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by udele1: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2022
OreMI22:

He made it clear he was aspiring as well.

He invested and is still investing in Nigeria.

The investments he made for Anambra state, makes the state the highest single shareholder in one of the world's largest brewery.

Show me any Governor that left government to return to business in the past 10 years.

They always find a way to depend on government.
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by kingjis: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

See painment. grin

Igbo will never rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere.

Keep laughing at your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Almaigaa: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
kingjis:

Keep laughing at your stupidity

Abeg, make una hold this Guy. I suspect say, na Lagoon he dey go straight or the Transformer wey dey his area grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

Abeg, make una hold this Guy. I suspect say, na Lagoon he dey go straight or the Transformer wey dey his area grin grin grin

mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by Almaigaa: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
my

Rule 2

Emeka, you don come again oo. Quit following me upandan. I'm not Gay.

Re: Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time by silibaba: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

Meanwhile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Consensus Candidate Is An Igbo Man / I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her / Oshiomole Put to Shame as Massive Crowd Rally In Support of Peter Ob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.