Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,473 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Agro Product From The North To Lagos - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Product From The North To Lagos (575 Views)

Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product / Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home / Nylon Packages Designs For All Agro Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro Product From The North To Lagos by Cation25(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
I greet you all my fellow nairalanders.

I am looking to set up a foodstuff business(probably wholesale) here in Lagos, either next month or two.

My intention is to source agro products from the northern part of the country and transport them to Lagos for final distribution.

Please, which northern state can one get products like rice, beans, groundnut, onions, pepper, corn, crayfish, garlic, etc at the cheapest price?

Again, how does one transport those products to Lagos?

I beg everyone who is already doing the business or knows the nitty-gritty of the business process to advise me accordingly.

I will appreciate your kind contributions. God bless you.
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by extroveee(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Am from the north too am interested in supplying food stuff to the south and east we could do business too.
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by Cation25(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2022
extroveee:
Am from the north too am interested in supplying foodstuff to the south and east we could do business too.
Which part of the north? Have you done the business before? I appreciate your comments
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by amp01(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2022
extroveee:
Am from the north too am interested in supplying food stuff to the south and east we could do business too.

If you are serious,we can work together.
Am in Delta State.
I have market for Rice,beans and corn.
Kindly drop your contacts,let discuss.
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by extroveee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
amp01:

If you are serious,we can work together.
Am in Delta State.
I have market for Rice,beans and corn.
Kindly drop your contacts,let discuss.

Am currently residing in Nasarawa State and there's high possibility of making huge gains if you venture into this farm produce. Though I just want to go into the supply of grains, and am looking for someone who I can partner with I mean you will provide financial support only serious minded people. Let's talk on 08024532388
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by extroveee(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cation25:

Which part of the north? Have you done the business before? I appreciate your comments

Nasarawa State and Plateau
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by extroveee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Another business you can do here in the North is charcoal business, it's very lucrative
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by Jamestown123: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
extroveee:
Another business you can do here in the North is charcoal business, it's very lucrative
How much is a bag of charcoal in the north?
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cation25:
I greet you all my fellow nairalanders.

I am looking to set up a foodstuff business(probably wholesale) here in Lagos, either next month or two.

My intention is to source agro products from the northern part of the country and transport them to Lagos for final distribution.

Please, which northern state can one get products like rice, beans, groundnut, onions, pepper, corn, crayfish, garlic, etc at the cheapest price?

Again, how does one transport those products to Lagos?

I beg everyone who is already doing the business or knows the nitty-gritty of the business process to advise me accordingly.

I will appreciate your kind contributions. God bless you.

Op, be specific so that one can advice you accordingly, the north is big and the things you mentioned can not be gotten from one place at cheap prices, example, you can get cheap onions in jos, plateau state, cheap yams,pepper&tomatoes in benue state, cheap groundnut in taraba etc
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by Cation25(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
udoji2021:

Op, be specific so that one can advise you accordingly, the north is big and the things you mentioned can not be gotten from one place at cheap prices, for example, you can get cheap onions in Jos, plateau state, cheap yams,pepper&tomatoes in Benue state, cheap groundnut in taraba, etc

Thanks for your contribution. I understand these products can not all be sourced from one northern state cheaply. As you pointed out, I just want to know the state where each product can cheaply be sourced and the mode of transportation.
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cation25:

Thanks for your contribution. I understand these products can not all be sourced from one northern state cheaply. As you pointed out, I just want to know the state where each product can cheaply be sourced and the mode of transportation.

I can't say of other statesbut here in benue there are trucks readily available for transportation of farm produce, but due to high cost of transportation, we use to stop company trucks(this trucks don't stop on the road to pay money at checking points) that are going empty to lagos or anywhere we want. they are cheaper cos all the money goes to the driver.

And in benue, every farm product has it's own season which you can get it at cheap price

1 Like

Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by Gentleman001: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
extroveee:

Can you elaborate more on this charcoals. Or can I chart you up?
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by extroveee(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gentleman001:

Can you elaborate more on this charcoals. Or can I chart you up?

Chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by extroveee(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jamestown123:
How much is a bag of charcoal in the north?

A bag of charcoal now sells at N1300

But as of February it sells for 800
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by Jamestown123: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
extroveee:

A bag of charcoal now sells at N1300

But as of February it sells for 800
Cheap na. Here in Benue is 1500
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by extroveee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jamestown123:
Cheap na. Here in Benue is 1500

During raining season it can hike up to N2000- N2500.

Am looking for someone who can invest, I have a place to keep and monitor the price increase
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by IamAsiri: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
extroveee:

During raining season it can hike up to N2000- N2500.

Am looking for someone who can invest, I have a place to keep and monitor the price increase

The issue with it though is transportation.
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by extroveee(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
IamAsiri:

The issue with it though is transportation.

Your location
Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by IamAsiri: 12:16am On Mar 27, 2022
extroveee:

Your location

Just talking generally. I am in the southwest though.

(1) (Reply)

Adult And Weaner Pigs Available For Sale / Fish Pond Land Available For Sell / Factors That Influence Yield Of Corn Flour Milling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.