Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know (21206 Views)

Fools Don't Know That There's Expiry Date for The Power Of S3x- Actress Eucharia / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / "Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 3:05am On May 24, 2022

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 10:53am On May 24, 2022
I understand who the agents are now because they the ones who promote Esau is the Whiteman, they avoid any criticism of Africa and Black people and they attempt to gaslight. I have consistently put this truth out there to.garnish feedback whether negative or positive for verfication that it has been seen.
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 1:24pm On May 24, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
Aids is acquired through the practice of anal sex and is a condition not a virus. This is what Dr. SEBI revealed who cured many from the infection and because of his narrative Aids/Hiv was not a virus he was killed to shut him up. Before it was called Aids is was called Grid which stands for Gay Related Immune Disease. There are alot of religions that practice sex worship including Catholicism using anal sex that cover this truth up while promoting White Supremacy, they claim White Supremacists created the Aids virus to kill Blacks, Jews and Gays.

In many African societies, same-sex sexuality was also believed to be a source of magical powers to guarantee bountiful crop yields and abundant hunting, good health and to ward off evil spirits. In Angola and Namibia, for instance, a caste of male diviners — known as “zvibanda,” “chibados,” “quimbanda,” gangas” and “kibambaa” — were believed to carry powerful female spirits that they would pass on to fellow men through anal sex.

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 6:56pm On May 24, 2022
Remember that nature knows no color line so instead debating whether Esau was White or Black understand Edom is both now. Edomites are ruling the world and they know each other while the Israelites are dumbfounded. There is no Black Pan Africanism or Black Nationalism that addresses the concerns of Israelites. Your only salvation is the LORD.

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 11:35pm On May 24, 2022
The wicked say, “Come on, then, let's enjoy the good things of life, and live in this world the way we did when we were young and free of care! 7Let's drink the most expensive wines and use the finest perfumes. Let's not miss a single flower in the springtime! 8Before the roses wither, let's pick them and wear them in our hair! 9Let's all join in and leave signs everywhere of our carefree revelry! Life owes us that much!
10“We'll oppress the poor, even if they are righteous. We'll show no respect for widows or old people. 11We'll call ourselves right if we are strong enough to get what we want. No one ever got anywhere by being weak! 12Righteous people are nothing but a nuisance, so let's look for chances to get rid of them. They are against what we do; they accuse us of breaking the Law of Moses and violating the traditions of our ancestors. 13They claim to know God, and they call themselves the Lord's children. 14We can't stand the sight of people like that; what they are contradicts our whole way of thinking. 15They are not like other people; they have strange ways. 16They think that our moral standards are so corrupt that everything we do should be avoided. They boast of having God for their Father, and believe that when all is said and done, only the righteous will be happy. 17But we'll see if that's true! Let's see what will happen when it's time for them to die! 18If the righteous really are God's children, God will save them from their enemies. 19So let's put them to the test. We'll be cruel to them, and torment them; then we'll find out how calm and reasonable they are! We'll find out just how much they can stand! 20We'll condemn them to a shameful death. After all, they say that God will protect them.”
21That is how evil people think, but they are wrong. They are blinded by their own wickedness. 22They have never known God's secrets, never hoped for the rewards of a holy and blameless life. 23 When God created us, he did not intend for us to die; he made us like himself. 24It was the Devil's jealousy that brought death into the world, and those who belong to the Devil are the ones who will die.

Thank God for all the truthful souls that put online copies of authentic paintings showing the Greeks and Romans as Black. They were Edomites who enslaved White Slavs from which the word slave comes from, they also enslaved Judah. The Edomites were fairskin however some were darkzkin as well. Alot of Edom remains in North Africa today based on their E1b1b dna Y chromosone proving they are Edom in Africa. These Edomites hated the righteous as King Solomon wrote in his book of wisdom. They suffered a great moral envy as Edom was cursed with Pride.

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 12:54am On May 25, 2022
2 Esdras 6:9

“For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.”

King James Version (KJV)
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 3:04pm On May 26, 2022
gatiano:
there are some facts that suggest that Igbos are originally and are one of the ancient tribes of israel.

Gamal Abdul Nasser Ex Egyptian Prime MInister ... "You (the Ashkenazi fake Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here BLACK and came back WHITE."

The ashkeNAZI are a fake jew. thus
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich, and I know the blasphemy of them which SAY THEY ARE JEWS, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE of SATAN.

Deuteronomy 28:68
YAHUAH will send you back in SHIPS to EGYPT on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will be SOLD to your enemies as male and female SLAVES, and no one will redeem you.

Acts 13:1
Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called NIGER...

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of ETHIOPIA my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

israelites beyond the rivers of Ethiopia (Central, South and West Africa)

Ebo (Hebrew) tribe NIGERia (which most African Americans are from)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rabbis_Howshua_Amariel_and_Hi_Ben_Daniel.jpg

Historian Josephus from his book The Great Roman-Jewish War: 66-70, “General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into AFRICA, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege.”

Roman Historian Tacitus on the jews:
"Many, again, say that they were a race of ETHIOPIAN origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbors to seek a new dwelling-place."

HEBO, EBOO SLAVES HAD HEBREW NAMES
Yeremiah age 36 Man
Slave ship: Maria

Lexicon :: Strong's Hebrew word 3414 =
ירמיה Yeremiah meaning "whom Yahuah has appointed"

Ahkeyah Woman Eboo, Hebo
Slave ship: Anna Maria

Hebrew name:
Lexicon :: Strong's Hebrew word 281 =
אחיּה Ahkeyah meaning "Yah is my brother"

Yaho 26 69.0 Man Eboo, Hebo
Slave ship: Anna Maria

Hebrew name:
Lexicon :: Strong's Hebrew word 3058 =
יהוא Yaho meaning "Yahuah is He"

Beneyah 19 55.0 Woman Calabar 2910 Ship: Constante 1821 Freetown

Hebrew name:
Lexicon :: Strong's Hebrew word 1141 =
בניה - Beneyah
meaning "Yahuah has built" or "Yahuah has built up"

just do a search in the african slave name database for "YAH" and you will see thousands and thousands of African israelite names. and there are som many african people captured, including the hausas, yoruba down to the south of african and eastern africans, the first set of slaves were blacks from syria, egypt and the mediterranean region.

http://www.slavevoyages.org/tast/resources/slaves.faces

click to found out, the whites made records of who were captured, since they couldn't pronounced our names well, they wrote how it sounded, you can click the play bottom, then you would hear you own name. perfect yoruba/igbo/african names.
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 6:45pm On May 26, 2022
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.
10 You wear yourselves out looking for other gods, but you never give up. You think your obscene idols give you strength, and so you never grow weak.
11 The Lord says, "Who are these gods that make you afraid, so that you tell me lies and forget me completely? Have you stopped honoring me because I have kept silent for so long?
12 You think that what you do is right, but I will expose your conduct, and your idols will not be able to help you.
13 When you cry for help, let those idols of yours save you! A puff of wind will carry them off! But those who trust in me will live in the land and will worship me in my Temple."
14 The Lord says, "Let my people return to me. Remove every obstacle from their path! Build the road and make it ready!
15 "I am the high and holy God, who lives forever. I live in a high and holy place, but I also live with people who are humble and repentant, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 6:26pm On May 27, 2022
Did you know the mother of Barack Obama was a Jewish White Edomite? Yes Ann Durham is a White Edomite and mother of Barack Obama. Did you know that the horn of Africa where lies Kenya and Sudan, South Sudan according to the E1b1b Esau DNA is 81 percent Edomite? That means Barack Obama and his family are Edomites, so you have two groups of Edomites marrying each other in controlling America. Because Pres. Joe Biden who Obama choose as his Vice President is also a White Jewish Edomite. Now currently Vice President Kamala Harris is a descendant of White Irish Jewish slave owners so that makes her an Edomite and her husband is also Jewish descendant another Edomite. Pope Francis is a Jesuit Pope and the Jesuits are Jews Khazar Edomites so Edomites are running the world in these Last Days.

Is Durham Jewish?
Jewish faith and culture have been part of Durham's history since its earliest beginnings, reflecting and contributing to the city's wider economic and social transformations.

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 11:19pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 5:09pm On May 28, 2022
All satanists are homosexuals and are using special rights for homosexuals to dominate with their religion.
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 9:03pm On May 28, 2022
Heb 12:17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Mal 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 10:44pm On May 28, 2022
The Edomites run a global tyranny against Jacob. Many are blind to the African Edomites who keep their people poor yet have a treasure of abundant natural resources. The African Edomites acquired control over African natural resources during the colonial period where Edomites helped White European armies colonize all parts of Africa especially lands rich in natural resources such as the Kongo. Upon King Leopold's invasion of the Kongo over 20000 soldiers came from the Horn of Africa, Ethiopia and Somali. Even the Uganda area under King Kabalega was attacked by 50000 solders from Sudan an heavy Edomite concentration area. Also the Fulani who are Edomites helped the Rothschild White Edomites that ruled Brittan conquer the Niger area with over 100000 troops supplied by British artillery. I can go through every single colonial battle and contest for Africa and prove the Black Edomites were partners with the White Edomites.

America is the military capital of their world government with Washington DC and the Pentagon Military Industrial Complex. London is the financial capital where alot of African leaders deposit the proceeds gained from the sell of their countries natural resources. Rome the spiritual capital of the Edomite world where even the Orthodox Church capital sits nearby in Instanbul Turkey once Constantinople.

I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not.

Did you know Washington DC was once called Rome Maryland?

Washington Was Originally Named Rome, Maryland
One of the estates which made up the original city of Washington was called Rome. Have you heard about Rome, Maryland?

Rome Maryland

Value: 741

700: Strength, vigor, health.
41: Without moral or physical value.
40: Parties, feasts, pleasures.
1: Passion, ambition, ardor.

Pedophile Matrix

Value: 741

700: Strength, vigor, health.
41: Without moral or physical value.
40: Parties, feasts, pleasures.
1: Passion, ambition, ardor.

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 1:02am On May 29, 2022
Now the Kongo has Israelites aka Bantus and Bantu is another name for Israelite those who ran into Africa after the Assyria destruction of Ancient Israel.

Here are the Moors Hebrew Edomite who helped King Leopard invade the massive empire of the Congo. The Moors used machine guns, heavy artillery and machettes which they used to cut off the limbs of thousands of Israelite Congolese. King Leopard was Roman Catholic and the Moors were Muslims yet both Edomites. King Leopard could not manage a state as large as the Congo such the administration was left to the Roman Catholic church. Rome still runs the government, schools and hospitals in the Congo.

The Moors are not race traitors. Race is a divider Edomites used to confuse the house of Israel. We will go into much more detail later.

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 10:42am On May 29, 2022
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 5:14pm On May 29, 2022
Psalm 7:5-7
King James Version
5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.

6 Arise, O Lord, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.

7 So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 1:52pm On May 30, 2022
The ethnic make up of this Medici Prince makes him the first black head of state in the modern western world. Alessandro was born in 1510 to a black serving woman in the Medici household who, after her subsequent marriage to a muleteer, is simply referred to in existing documents as Simonetta da Collavechio.
Family: House of Medici
Date of birth: 1510

Here we go now the Medici Family they are Edomites. The first prince appears as a mulatto coming from Florence. Well if you know history the Moors ruled Spain, Portugal, Florence Italy, Southern France and Granada for almost a 1000 years Whites were slaves. The Moors were Hebrew Edomites so any White mulattoes inherting wealth, status, learning or nobilty in this region would be the Y DNA offspring. So the Medici are Edomites who went from mulatto looking to bleach White giving birth a clan of White Edomites.

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
The people who whitewashed Black European history are White Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j_jurcM0Bs
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2022

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Black people in the Illuminati are behind the cover up of the Black Jews royalty that ruled Europe. They got the White Jews to create the Jesuit society that whitewashed the Black Jews out of European history. White Jews are behind the White Supremacy on behalf of the Black Edomites and Ishmaelites who created the Moorish secret society that the Jesuits are modeled after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSJ9EeQLWT8

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Whenever Israelites accept God is a man they are straying away from the infinity of the God of Israel which is the LORD of creation. You are lending supernatural power to Esau because Esau rejected the God of Israel and saw himself as a dragon like Pharoah.

Whenever Israelites accept the Immaculate Conception they are denying their own royal lineage that passed through all David's sons through Joeseph through Yeshua Ben Yossef through his sons with Queen Mary Magdalene. This lie is an ancient one that's why Hebrew Blacks are at the root of it and those opposed to the God of Israel and His promise to Jacob's do not desire to see it undone.
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2022

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2022

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
People think it's White washing committed by White Supremacists yet I understand who it really is. The African Union and some of them in East Africa promote all Black people are from Africa. They do not desire the world or many brainwashed Black people to know Black Israelites ruled Europe and they were not Moors from Africa. Also we can get some denial from Israelites who ancestors went into Africa and missed out on Medieval Europe. We do not deny Israelites as Bantus did great things in Africa and we like to claim all Israelite history yet that is up to them.

My family oral history is we came from Europe particularly France. I was told long ago from my elders we came from royalty and we still are a royal family hidden within America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buVRZitz8T0

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 06, 2022
You are white right?
HarshBitterTrut:
People think it's White washing committed by White Supremacists yet I understand who it really is. The African Union and some of them in East Africa promote all Black people are from Africa. They do not desire the world or many brainwashed Black people to know Black Israelites ruled Europe and they were not Moors from Africa. Also we can get some denial from Israelites who ancestors went into Africa and missed out on Medieval Europe. We do not deny Israelites as Bantus did great things in Africa and we like to claim all Israelite history yet that is up to them.

My family oral history is we came from Europe particularly France. I was told long ago from my elders we came from royalty and we still are a royal family hidden within America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buVRZitz8T0

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 06, 2022
You are white aren't you?
Richwallet:
I understand who the agents are now because they the ones who promote Esau is the Whiteman, they avoid any criticism of Africa and Black people and they attempt to gaslight. I have consistently put this truth out there to.garnish feedback whether negative or positive for verfication that it has been seen.

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2022
GenBuhari:
You are white right?

I am not White. And there are different ethnicities of White as there are of Black. All slavery was about religious war it never was about race. Did you know White people were enslaved by the Moors from 711 a.d until 1780 a.d? That is more than a thousand years.
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by HarshBitterTrut: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
The nose is genetic so besides having a similar nose both the author of Biblical Hebrew Awakening, Duane Harris has the same surname as Kamala Harris. Coincidence? I think not, congruence is never coincidence. What threw me off about Duane Harris live broadcast on the YouTube channel, Into All Truth, was that he called all the Kings of Europe Edomites. Its really what Duane didn't say about Judah, Benjamin and the Levites moving into Europe after the Uprising in 33 a d when Queen Mary Magdalene and the other Mary's journeyed to France known as Gaul at the time to join other Jews known as The Fishers. Now this story is quite popular in Southern France with sites to visit and holy relics proving this is an ancient story. The Whites are very honest and I recently heard a broadcast of a White historian telling the story of Queen Mary Magdalene coming to France and bringing with her children by Yeshua. The White historian did admit that Queen Mary Magdalene was Black.

So what gives? How come Duane Harris can do so much research on Hebrew DNA and places Israelites and Edomites in different geographic locations yet miss this major story? And why would he without DNA evidence refer to all the Kings of Europe as Black Edomites? It is because Duane Harris is an Edomite and the Harris family was spawn by White Edomite Jews. And despite his false claim that Black Americans with the E1b1b Y DNA of Esau can be Israel after several generations it's certainly not true. The prophecy says the Edom must humble themselves. And deny Queen Mary Magdalene and the Yeshua bloodline is the sin of envy. Nothing bothers the Harris family more than exposure of this hidden bloodline emerging while Vice President Kamala Harris is enjoying a little spotlight. So Duane Harris is derailing people from the truth by declaring all the Kings of Europe were Edomites. It is a sly tactic to release truth and slant it's conclusions to cause blindness in people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18x7yusd3Mo

Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2022
But you are not black right?
HarshBitterTrut:

I am not White. And there are different ethnicities of White as there are of Black. All slavery was about religious war it never was about race. Did you know White people were enslaved by the Moors from 711 a.d until 1780 a.d? That is more than a thousand years.
Re: Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know by Richwallet: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Leviticus 19:31 - Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obiwon Graduates From RCCG Bible School (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Welcomes Her Third Child, A Girl (Photo) / Chris Rock Vs Chris Tucker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.