Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded (871 Views)

Masquerade Seen "Toasting" A Girl And Collecting Her Number (pic/video) / Ooni Of Ife Visits Oldest African Temple In Brazil Which Used To Be A Church.pic / Hopefully We Can Figure Out How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by LordJoffrey(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
I saw this on a friend's whatsapp status and decided to post.
With the recent things I'vebeen getting to know, this just felt really bad.
Can u figure what's wrong¿

Re: Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by Totilopussylick(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by dawnomike(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aladin and princess Jasmine lived happily ever after with a dark son...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by WatchYourSix: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
LordJoffrey:
I saw this on a friend's whatsapp status and decided to post.
With the recent things I'vebeen getting to know, this just felt really bad.
Can I figure what's wrong¿

Racism on a principality level....

They used the poor black boy to represent Aladdin’s monkey(abu)

2 Likes

Re: Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by Osobi32(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
So the black kid is the monkey abi.
Re: Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by Mbataku96(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Racism is a white man
Re: Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by Vulcanheph(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is so horrible... The people might not really mean it in that way but it's still Racist.
Re: Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's racist.
Re: Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by SmileDance(f): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Vulcanheph:
This is so horrible... The people might not really mean it in that way but it's still Racist.
there's no other explanation for this, they meant to be racist
Re: Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by justli: 12:35am On Mar 27, 2022
The horrible thing is when we pay attention to craps like these and magnify them. We should vent our angers on making sure to elect proven people and not being blinded by tribes and religion.
If Africa got its shit together, we would be the envy of the world...Good things are not free, if you're not paying, someone already paid and maybe with their blood.
Our great grand fathers fought the white man. They sacrificed blood and sweat...
Now we need to fight our fathers to reedem the country, suddenly everybody says, not my business...but good things don't fall from the sky
Re: Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded by Zdalmano: 1:53am On Mar 29, 2022
justli, you support a noble cause... good luck. African politicians would rather people focus on this meaningless shit than the real problems facing the continent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Really Went Wrong, And What Still Is? / Vintage Clip of Organised Igbo Town Learning English In Enugu / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.