Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Agro Product From The North To Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agro Product From The North To Lagos (160 Views)

How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / Innocent Chukwuma Flown To Lagos In Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agro Product From The North To Lagos by Cation25(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
I greet you all my fellow nairalanders.

I am looking to set up a foodstuff business(probably wholesale) here in Lagos, either next month or two.

My intention is to source agro products from the northern part of the country and transport them to Lagos for final distribution.

Please, which northern state can one get products like rice, beans, groundnut, onions, pepper, corn, crayfish, garlic, etc at the cheapest price?

Again, how does one transport those products to Lagos?

I beg everyone who is already doing the business or knows the nitty-gritty of the business process to advise me accordingly.

I will appreciate your kind contributions. God bless you.

I posted this wrongly on the agric section

1 Like

Re: Agro Product From The North To Lagos by extroveee(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
I'm also interested in learning this business, can someone tutor me, am from nasarawa State.
And I know villages where we can buy agro products at a cheaper rate from farmers

(1) (Reply)

Why People Prefer Online Shopping And Its Benefits / What Is FOMO Notification? / Elon Musk Giving 'serious Thought' To Build A New Social Media Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.