Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles (27980 Views)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by HitSong: 5:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Minjim:
Poland’s President Andrzej Duda:

“If someone wants to attack us, he has to take into account that we will stand firm to defend our homeland.

And I can assure you that Poland is large enough for us to bury all attackers in our soil” - ONET https///Lvo22329EW
The guy is a fool.
All of them hiding behind NATO (USA) to talk trash.
Poland is too small for Russia...

2 Likes

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Burgerlomo: 5:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Minjim:

“If someone wants to attack us, he has to take into account that we will stand firm to defend our homeland.

And I can assure you that Poland is large enough for us to bury all attackers in our soil” - ONET https:///Lvo22329EW

Poland is serving Mr Put In hot hot grin

2 Likes

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Slurity(m): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2022
olibeans:

Thunder fire you. How dare you insult President Vladimir Putin?
Is this a joke? Now I know nobody on earth can not have supporter no matter how mad he is. I can't believe that someone stupid like Putin will have a support. God is really great.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by almarthins(m): 6:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Minjim:

And I can assure you that Poland is large enough for us to bury all attackers in our soil” - ONET https:///Lvo22329EW

Poland won't forget or forgive Russia for 1939. They fought hard then but they were out gun and out match by Hitler's war machine.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by TrueNigerian300: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Lol. This shows that Russia really hit them hard this time no one believe Russia could come up with such. Here the fool saying the contract states the currency of payment. But the contract also states the method of payment(SWIFT) which you have foolishly blocked. Don't pay in rubble na cold go kill you all.

8 Likes

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Acefaruk: 6:22am On Mar 25, 2022
So poland is still buying Russian gas? all this European countries speaking with both sides of thier mouth!!

4 Likes

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Father4all: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
....they'll pay with vodka!

They must pay they don't have choice
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by aribisala0(m): 6:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Minjim:

Coming from a country of Legendary cowards that did not even fight when Hitler came

2 Likes

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Essien45: 6:33am On Mar 25, 2022
We just dey here dey swallow everything wey dey happen for Ukraine wey the west controlled media dey tell us.

Nigerian matter dey there but na Ukraine wey no concern is na im we dey argue blindly here.

E dey too early to dey run mouth for this matter make una relax as season 1, episode 1 just dey play out.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Mr president to avoid how Warsaw saw war maintain peace pay their roubles/kopeks. afterall u needed their oil,or u buy from Yankee now. Russian supply alot of nations products,even wheat,hence,no do shakara

Russia has the most land mass in the world followed by canada. I hope we even learn to cultivate our own wheat Incase o,,,,make cerelac no scarce for our babies.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Phut(f): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2022
gambojimeta:

What is Germany currently exploiting in Nigeria? Go ahead and tell us.

Black man thinking. Malaysia and UAE were colonised just like Nigeria, look at them now.

It's your type that hails yahoo boys for scamming White people. Thinking you are getting back at Western countries not knowing that you are denying your country opportunities to compete in the world global market.
Give up already. He has you trumped. Germany continues to steal diamonds from Namibia and that is just the tip of the iceberg.
They steal from you, give you a pittance, you swallow their propaganda wholesale and are oh so grateful for their largesse to you. You accuse him of “black man thinking” not knowing that you speak from a place of ignorance and that ignorance is what has kept Africa where it is. Malaysia that you speak of, have moved away from your subservient and “evenly grateful” way of thinking. They come to the negotiating table with aggressiveness, knowing what they have to offer. The guy you are replying to is trying to engender that same mindset in African - no one is our friends, no one is doing us any favors and like he espoused, Africans must grow balls and throw off that yoke. Now what is your solution for Africa’s problems? Are you deep enough to realize the problem and work on reorienting your people?Or are you one of those that emptily shout “black man thinking” as if some how that makes you exempt or an African unicorn if you will. My fren no be by shouting unicorn oh, for we shall test your words and come to find out if you are just full of hot air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by maticar: 6:44am On Mar 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
The same Bitcoin Russia’s central bank gave a blanket ban, is what Putin has requested as mode of payment.

If Russia is as wise and technologically inclined, they would have sponsored/created a crypto on Defi and allow it to operate without interference like Binance.

But the dumb Putin doesn’t think.
Rubles not bitcoin
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by maticar: 6:47am On Mar 25, 2022
goldony:
Mr president to avoid how Warsaw saw war maintain peace pay their roubles/kopeks. afterall u needed their oil,or u buy from Yankee now. Russian supply alot of nations products,even wheat,hence,no do shakara

Russia has the most land mass in the world followed by canada. I hope we even learn to cultivate our own wheat Incase o,,,,make cerelac no scarce for our babies.
The Poland man dey sharp mouth

Small Hitler did them shege for 7 days with indiscriminate bombings

Putin will obliterate them in 6minutes, EU no go cap

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by ken6488(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2022
gambojimeta:

Europe is rich. Stoping aid to poor countries alone would ensure they rebate their citizens.
Guess how much they steal yearly from those countries

,*3

Europe will be too poor without Africa

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by DimIsaac10(m): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Some persons just want to remain slaves forever.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by WarriAproko: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Them go soon dey shout hell. Germany wont have choice.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by uunwanaobong3: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Then cut it off, let them start buying low quality gas from NATO and their American friends at expensive amount. Simple
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Topmaike007(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Aiii dude, you’re talking off point. You clearly do not know anything about Crypto. Enjoy your morning
oga teach am na
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by SocialJustice: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2022
When I said asking for rubles was going to backfire, I sounded like a mad man to some. How e come be?

When this is over, Russia will be reduced to nonsense. Make Putin dey think how e want take relocate Russia come Africa because Europe no fit that country again.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by seanwilliam(m): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

Sorry, I get your point now. We are having a sane discussion here. No be fight.

Well, the truth is, no communist government will allow cryptocurrency flourish in its domain because it negates everything the government stands for.

Governments want to be in charge, so they cannot allow a currency devoid of their control to be used for doing massive businesses in their territory. A communist state won't let that happen. That's why they are racing to slam the ban.

For me, I think Putin thought that Ukraine was going to be a walk in the park. In a few weeks or so, they will attack their neighbor and seize Kyiv. You saw how the Taliban captured Kabul the day the US left Afghanistan. I suppose Putin never anticipated this level of resistance from the Ukrainians.

In any case, this war is getting interesting and I hope Putin doesn't introduce atomic bombs because that will take it to another level.... possibly WW3.
Lol I learned one or two things from this post and from your humble personality too.

If I were you ni, I for don put am for the guy wotowoto. I no get patience lol .. two of una get points sha
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Communist or not, Putin miscalculated. Because he’s right back at where he was supposed to start from, adopting Crypto - he decided late.

Even China, before they can go for Taiwan, trust me, they will cut themselves from global trade system and fully adopt their own Locally licensed exchange or Crypto which could serve the whole Asia.

At this point, Putin’s only choice is to de-escalate the situation. But him accepting defeats is exposing his weak military which is where he’s at right now. His only show of strength at the moment are Nukes, but that will only make his situation even worse.
looooooooooool person enter Ukraine scatter half of Ukraine you say him military weak abeg guy go rest...

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Topmaike007(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Phut:

Give up already. He has you trumped. Germany continues to steal diamonds from Namibia and that is just the tip of the iceberg.
They steal from you, give you a pittance, you swallow their propaganda wholesale and are oh so grateful for their largesse to you. You accuse him of “black man thinking” not knowing that you speak from a place of ignorance and that ignorance is what has kept Africa where it is. Malaysia that you speak of, have moved away from your subservient and “evenly grateful” way of thinking. They come to the negotiating table with aggressiveness, knowing what they have to offer. The guy you are replying to is trying to engender that same mindset in African - no one is our friends, no one is doing us any favors and like he espoused, Africans must grow balls and throw off that yoke. Now what is your solution for Africa’s problems? Are you deep enough to realize the problem and work on reorienting your people?Or are you one of those that emptily shout “black man thinking” as if some how that makes you exempt or an African unicorn if you will. My fren no be by shouting unicorn oh, for we shall test your words and come to find out if you are just full of hot air.
are you a man or a woman? I like you, Biko school the dunce abeg,he don't know anything,does he know Britain still govern Nigeria,does he know,France print Money for the francophone countries, does he know that Mali is sanctioned because they Said no to France because they want to be Free.... school him for me please

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Topmaike007(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooooool person enter Ukraine scatter half of Ukraine you say him military weak abeg guy go rest...
he weak you too
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by WarriAproko: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
When I said asking for rubles was going to backfire, I sounded like a mad man to some. How e come be?

When this is over, Russia will be reduced to nonsense.
then deal off shikina.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by galadima77(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2022
callme9mm:
Nuclear War might eventually happen, honestly.

I hope this is not a plot to reduce the population of humans on planet earth (Una don too much, and if they don’t reduce una, there will be scarcity of everything valuable soon). They have to. lol.

Una go don die and politicians go don hide for bunker for as long as possible to stay safe (there’s food, bed, good life inside a bunker, you won’t just be able to come out). There will be no one to hold them accountable lol.

Una think say Una be anything for their eyes ? . Tueh lol.

Think of it, you all are useless in the eyes of the government. They don rip all of una lol.

I kuku get my own bunker lol.

People should make peace with their Maker while there's time, lol
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by WHITELIGHTER: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

The guy is a fool.
All of them hiding behind NATO (USA) to talk trash.
Poland is too small for Russia...

So that's how you fight/intimidate people who're smaller than you.... remember David and Goliath story sha
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by seanwilliam(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2022
gambojimeta:

What is Germany currently exploiting in Nigeria? Go ahead and tell us.

Black man thinking. Malaysia and UAE were colonised just like Nigeria, look at them now.

It's your type that hails yahoo boys for scamming White people. Thinking you are getting back at Western countries not knowing that you are denying your country opportunities to compete in the world global market.
may God bless you. Black people and victim cards mentality sha.

Then I ask, it’s not a Nigerian thing alone, I don’t know of any successfully run black nation

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Gentlerespect76: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by chronique(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Poland is already at war with Russia and should not expect a positive treatment from Russia. Russia has no choice other than to stop supplying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shooting Incident At Xavier High School, New Orleans. Suspect Detained / UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT / Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.