Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles (27981 Views)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by ablejesus26(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
maasoap:

The longer the more destruction

Ok it's no longer capture Ukraine between 48hrs it's now the longer the more destruction
Unu neva no watin dey worry unu undecided

Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Christistruth00: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Putin is in total woe! His disastrous fall would be worse than Gaddafi Saddam Hussein put together. They don't learn. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Arrogance finished Putin

He thought he was strong when he was weak

He even needed Ukraine to help Russia get more international Clout but didn’t realise it on time
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Slurity(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
olibeans:

As stupid as he is, I love his initiative.
Not like your useless bubu that is losing territories to Boko Haram. May you be kidnapped by these fula men from Mali and sodomize you so you go get sense. That is if you will survive the encounter.

Mad people everywhere.
You are the one that is mad and sick, Putin can only be loved the mentally unstable people like you. He has destroyed all what his predecessors has worked for and wasted the future of the the Russians. For you to like his initiative suggested that you can also foolishly push your people to years long poverty and backwardness in the name of protecting territories. You need brain resetting slaps.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Oscillator: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

Go ask that drunkard old fool you call father that question.
Ọmọ irankiran
I was asking you to ask your mother.

She's the only one to tell you if your mental retardation is inherited or acquired; cheesy

The sperm that conceived you was zinc -deficient. And that's because your father was a unmotivated, unemployable Illiterate yam thief!
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
gambojimeta:

Europe is rich. Stoping aid to poor countries alone would ensure they rebate their citizens.
[/s] Old fool grin
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by olibeans: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Slurity:
You are the one that is mad and sick, Putin can only be loved the mentally unstable people like you. He has destroyed all what his predecessors has worked for and wasted the future of the the Russians. For you to like his initiative suggested that you can also foolishly push your people to years long poverty and backwardness in the name of protecting territories. You need brain resetting slaps.

Your mother's fluffy vulva needs resetting banging from Malian Fulani d!cks.

Brainwashed fool. Did you know how many years the Russians have been on sanctions and yet they're buying properties all over Europe?

I don't blame your faulty education and your backwards news media in the zoo. Putin will do all sorts of shit and still walk away like George Bush, Barack Obama and everyother superpower and still sit at the UN to determine your useless African country destiny.

How is your useless ASUU doing? Have baked educated idiots, talking when we are talking. Bullsh!t
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by HitSong: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oscillator:
I was asking you to ask your mother.

She's the only one to tell you if your mental retardation is inherited or acquired; cheesy

The sperm that conceived you was zinc -deficient. And that's because your father was a unmotivated, unemployable Illiterate yam thief!
Lol
I'll continue to tell you that so long your ugly old hag WHORĒ mother can't stop being a WHORÈ, you too can never get medication for your bipolar cretinism.
You'll forever remain miserable.
Useless product of a broken condom.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
ablejesus26:

Ok it's no longer capture Ukraine between 48hrs it's now the longer the more destruction
Unu neva no watin dey worry unu undecided

Counter that.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Oscillator: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

Lol
I'll continue to tell you that so long your ugly old hag WHORĒ mother can't stop being a WHORÈ, you too can never get medication for your bipolar cretinism.
You'll forever remain miserable.
Useless product of a broken condom.
your diss skills is as weak as your father's bed games and penile effort.

That's why your mama toto is democratic; for the boys, by the boys and of the boys.

Cursed idiot of a thousand fathers! grin
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by HitSong: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oscillator:
your diss skills is as weak as your father's bed games and penile effort.

That's why your mama toto is democratic; for the boys, by the boys and of the boys.

Cursed idiot of a thousand fathers! grin
Weak but affecting your infected brain. grin
Frustration will send you to hell ASAP.
Dumb bastãrd product of a WHORÈ grin
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by alphabbey1(m): 1:35am On Mar 26, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

You will be running at a BIG loss if you think you can run a mining farm on gas and not renewable energy. Do your mining calculations with your rig output and profits, then see how much you’ve spent on electricity.

This was the reason that led China to chase their miners, because they were stealing energy for mining. Go Read several articles online why countries are hostile to Crypto miners, it is all about energy theft.

I knew you are a time waster the moment you keep repeating this rubbish.....
Countries banning it are not complaining there only reason is concern for energy, you keep referring to dustbin articles probably written by kids like you.....

Have disproved all your claim and u still have the mindset of replying !!!
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by alphabbey1(m): 1:49am On Mar 26, 2022
princeeze1:

So you did not know you were wasting your time trying to educate him? Even after being disproven. Now you know how Nnamdi Kanu was able to deceive a whole race, both educated and non that Buhari is jibrin el sudani and they bought it hook line and sinker. Ask him to provide evidence of Venezuelan swift sanctions now or provide a link and see him dangle from Jerusalem to Jericho.

I tire bro
Just imagine a country like Nigeria having such unreasonable youth.... A country's stock market is losing and being attacked by the west, then you are suggesting the country to venture into crypto, As in, what do they wanna offer crypto community that they can't offer in stock market....

He's just a chronic time waster that want to be forming crypto literacy on this site....
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by ocelot2006(m): 3:18am On Mar 26, 2022
plaindealer:
Looking at all the destroyed, abandoned and worthless military hardware destroyed by Ukniran, it's easy to come up with a firm estimate of Russian deaths, I'm even surprised they still have trucks and tanks left.

They were 15 miles from the capital, now Ukraine beat them back 50 miles, they are taking towns and cities from poutin, these are defeats and serious Russian deaths.

Ukraine did not beat the Russians. The Russians withdrew themselves and are setting up defensive positions. Ukrainian counterattacks are basically small scale. Apparently Kyiv is not the primary target. The South and Donbass region is.
Re: Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by nomenclature(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Life no fit tire me,i nevrr step leg for naija since 8 years,wetin concern me and monkeys
KaluwisxPRO:

Ogbeni, no be me cause your frustration for life. If life don tire you, enter highway. You wey your head correct, na the same useless president dey rule you for your useless country.

See say you no get 50kobo sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shooting Incident At Xavier High School, New Orleans. Suspect Detained / UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT / Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.