Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? (382 Views)

The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / "I Want To Help Beat Ukraine From My Computer" - Russian Vigilante Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 25, 2022
All these things wey dey happen, I hope no be plan work to reduce earth’s population ? Corona Virus too wasn’t natural, it was created by Humans. Now it’s war time.

Why can’t they just rule out Ukraine from joining NATO? In order for peace to reign.

Must Ukraine join NATO ? Wetin dem dey fear ?
That Zelensky na evil man. I believe he works for NATO. Maybe they put him in power to gain Ukraine and then kill Putin to gain free access to the oil in Russia. Maybe

Na the masses wey no know anything I pity. Politicians that caused the war will run inside bunker when they start going nuclear.

For me, I think Biden should be killed instead of Putin. He caused everything . I heard he made another threat.

He is the president of USA, bunker sure him pa.

He’s joking with people’s lives. The citizens of US and Europeans countries are suppose to go stone their leaders ni.

As for Putin, I won’t blame him.
Re: Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2022
FREEWILL
Re: Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? by luwiizy(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2022
callme9mm:
All these things wey dey happen, I hope no be plan work to reduce earth’s population ? Corona Virus too wasn’t natural, it was created by Humans. Now it’s war time.

Why can’t they just rule out Ukraine from joining NATO? In order for peace to reign.

Must Ukraine join NATO ? Wetin dem dey fear ?
That Zelensky na evil man. I believe he works for NATO. Maybe they put him in power to gain Ukraine and then kill Putin to gain free access to the oil in Russia. Maybe

Na the masses wey no know anything I pity. Politicians that caused the war will run inside bunker when they start going nuclear.

For me, I think Biden should be killed instead of Putin. He caused everything . I heard he made another threat.

He is the president of USA, bunker sure him pa.

He’s joking with people’s lives. The citizens of US and Europeans countries are suppose to go stone their leaders ni.

As for Putin, I won’t blame him.

Facts don't give a Bleep about your emotions ....

Why's shouldn't Ukraine join NATO..
Is she not a sovereign nation?

Can someone else tell me what to do or not what to do in my father Land?

That person must be mad to think such thought....

1 Like

Re: Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? by ozo13(m): 1:50am On Mar 25, 2022
luwiizy:

if we are to use such assumption of sovereign state, then US should allow North korea or iran have their nuclear weapon too since North Korea and Iran are both sovereign state.
Allowing Ukraine join Nato is like Russia allowing it self to be choked to death by NATO

2 Likes

Re: Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? by luwiizy(m): 2:21am On Mar 25, 2022
ozo13:
if we are to use such assumption of sovereign state, then US should allow North korea or iran have their nuclear weapon too since North Korea and Iran are both sovereign state.
Allowing Ukraine join Nato is like Russia allowing it self to be choked to death by NATO

Not allowing you to own nuclear weapon is not the same as invading a sovereign nation.
Get your fact right.

With all the nuclear war heads in Putin arsenal
He's scared of Ukraine joining NATO.

I think he has insecurity problem with all the security behind him.

2 Likes

Re: Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? by luwiizy(m): 2:28am On Mar 25, 2022
The amount of weapon you have don't matter if your army ain't ready to die for what they're fighting for..

That's the major difference between Russia and Ukraine...

To you all who keep shouting west this west that.....you just being emotional, this is war and propaganda comes along with it..

You can take your emotions to the grave.
NOBODY CARES.

2 Likes

Re: Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? by orisa37: 3:46am On Mar 25, 2022
The CONSTITUTIONS of NATO AND UKRAINE ALLOW FOR FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION WITHIN AND WITHOUT THEM.

1 Like

Re: Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? by jumper524(m): 4:32am On Mar 25, 2022
luwiizy:

why was the narrative different from CUBA??
Re: Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? by Aizenosa(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2022
luwiizy:

Not allowing you to own nuclear weapon is not the same as invading a sovereign nation.
Get your fact right.

As much as I don't like Russia's approach, of what use is NATO, a second world war relic what is it doing in modern era. The wars USA sponsored in different countries in the last 30 - 50 years of what use have they been. Those countries are worse of till date.

Was Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Lybia not sorveign nations.

1 Like

Re: Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ? by ozo13(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
luwiizy:

Get your fact right.

smiles.with ur first point.we can as well say America was wrong to have invaded Iraq then on the assumption of possession of weapon of mass destruction by Iraq.since iraq is a sovereign nation

(1) (Reply)

Odesa Weapons House Hit With Missles / Pentagon Denies Ukrainian Claims Of ‘plan To Destroy’ Russia’s Black Sea Fleet / Exhausted Russian Fighters Complain Of Conditions In Eastern Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.