Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

What Type Of House Can ₦400k Savings Per Month Build? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Type Of House Can ₦400k Savings Per Month Build? (24100 Views)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k / Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Type Of House Can ₦400k Savings Per Month Build? by samuelson06(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2022
frozen70:

Yes

Thanks
Re: What Type Of House Can ₦400k Savings Per Month Build? by Fabbyking: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Meeenah:
No where is safe in Nigeria my bros. Like I advised my friend who is a lecturer in one of the Northern Universities, continue to stay in the North while investing in the east. Have an emergency backup plan in case for security reasons you have to leave sudden. You can also buid a house in the east or even Lagos so that you at least have where to stay incase you have to relocte suddenly.

thanks for your input.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Painting A House Black? / I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion / 5 Signs You Need To Move Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.