Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling (2031 Views)

Are Capricorn Really Born And Destined To Suffer In Life / Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by alfredxyz123: 2:42am On Mar 25, 2022
The more I try, the more failure surround me.

1 Share

Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by alfredxyz123: 2:45am On Mar 25, 2022
How long will man continue in darkness?

Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by alfredxyz123: 2:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Different day same story
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by alfredxyz123: 2:49am On Mar 25, 2022
alfredxyz123:
Different day same story
When quitting become harder

Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by alfredxyz123: 2:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Even the least odd will fail man

Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Healthrelatedjo: 2:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Is this d same Alfred that studied enviromental sanitation?
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Healthrelatedjo: 2:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Just follow guobe here on nairaland
And join his telegram channel too
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Offpoint1: 2:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Come let me give you sure daily 2 odds...
Having more than 2 games in a ticket is an invitation to disaster.
Either you quit or change your method of staking
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by eteebanky1: 3:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Say no to betting, this amount is much

Stop betting or it'll end you

Don't answer those scammers telling you they'll give you free odds, na lie.....those bastards want to access your bank account so they should kuku end you, thunderous thunder fire them hothot

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by alfredxyz123: 3:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Offpoint1:

Drop the two odd make i try am with 5k, if enter 1k na your own
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by DryMouth: 3:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Your own too much bro.

Play only weekend games and stake like 2k
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by DryMouth: 3:26am On Mar 25, 2022
alfredxyz123:

Make i drop two odds?
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by omotoshodontee1: 3:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Honestly bro,nah u dey murder urself...how on Earth will u be placing that such amount on zoom(virtual like)..the fear of losing is making u to lose.u dey carry 5matches because of 2+odds..u can win back ur money if u av d gut and believe...I can help with 5odds daily without taking a dime 4rm u..I can guarantee minimum of 4 wins weekly..
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Offpoint1: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2022
alfredxyz123:
No wahala, hope you get sportybet account? Anyways you can convert to any bookie...
I go drop am when it's ready
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by pascalbenz: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2022
alfredxyz123:

Bro just comot your mind from dis shit , tell your self say bet no fit give you the kind money wey you dey look for ....are you determined to quit ? Just beat your chest so you must stop am .. Two months now I never really stake game ,and I get inner peace ..just my 2cent !

Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by FalseProphet1(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2022
How can you stake 30-40k on zoom, you're the one throwing your money to the wind.

See the kind of games you're picking. You clearly don't know how to forcast games.

If you must play better do it on a weekend Saturday/Sunday where you have multiple options from great club teams.

Not playing zoom with 40k and hoping for a miracle.

This I have seen.
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Uzomacharles: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Just bet only on weekends...
Leave zoom it kills faster
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by omotoshodontee1: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
How can you stake 30-40k on zoom, you're the one throwing your money to the wind.

See the kind of games you're picking. You clearly don't know how to forcast games.

If you must play better do it on a weekend Saturday/Sunday where you have multiple options from great club teams.

Not playing zoom with 40k and hoping for a miracle.

This I have seen.
the guy is still a learner,e just dey pick games anyhow and it seem he no Sabi any options apart from win or over2
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by FalseProphet1(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
the guy is still a learner,e just dey pick games anyhow and it seem he no Sabi any options apart from win or over2
See the nonsense games he's even picking, Lyon women, Juventus u21, rubbish games that he doesn't even know the current form of the teams and he's staking them with huge money.

Clearly he's new in betting.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by odinson1(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2022
alfredxyz123:
You are an armature,you either change your methods of staking,or quit. You are wasting money bro because you don't know what games to play,and what options to play them with.

Stop playing multiple slips,play singles only. Play weekend games and put 5h and stake per game - 10 mins draw of Double chance options of No sending off.
You can also play over 1.5 when you know a very strong team is playing a weaker team
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by flames007(m): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2022
alfredxyz123:
How long will man continue in darkness?
grin i don't know how to answer your question man. Just stop dashing bookies your money.
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Abikeade11(f): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2022
alfredxyz123:
come let me show you how to make money while predicting wrong score, there is no chance of losing money.
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by alfredxyz123: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Abikeade11:
come let me show you how to make money while predicting wrong score, there is no chance of losing money.
How
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Uzomacharles: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Abikeade11(f): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
alfredxyz123:

How
you invest but the least you can invest is 3500, then you play morning and night game by predicting wrong score, after each game 5% of ur capital will be added to your money and your money begins to grow. If you have invested all those money you lose on betting, you would be a millionaire by now. Let me know if you need further explanation
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by SirbobbyDgreat: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Guy run from betting but if you feel you must bet let me help you.

Concentrate on 1 league since you play zoom alot,then look out for teams that are currently playing draw from 70min. Stake on both and believe me before the end of the match at least 1 of the teams would win and thats a plus for you.

But again please run from all forms of betting
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Offpoint1:

Gimme two odd
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Maxfrancis(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Visit epic virtuals on YouTube and come back here to give testimony
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Maxfrancis(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Offpoint1: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Plshelpmybrothe:

Gimme two odd
Nigeria v Ghana

Highest scoring half = 2nd half

Carry this option:

Sportybet code BCBWDJ9N

Stake wisely
Re: When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling by Offpoint1: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
alfredxyz123:

Nigeria v Ghana

Highest scoring half = 2nd half

Carry this option:

Sportybet code BCBWDJ9N

Stake wisely

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Elon Musk Used Aliko Dangote's Net Worth To Buy Twitter / I'm Scared. / The Lady Who Told Me She Had Sex Just Once Was Lying All Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.