Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. (27494 Views)

The Sacred Art: How To Consecrate Altar Objects For Ritual Use / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by victorazy(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Saig:
This is idolatry and fallacy. Pray to God through Jesus, NOT Mary!

I wonder whats too hard there to understand!
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by BarrElChapo(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2022
MCKitchen:
If you are not a Catholic never dream of marrying a Catholic

why ?
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by athaboi(f): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2022
nathdim:
you mean the oyibo man they are using to brainwash your generation
leave it like that for us..abi you won dey give us medicine wey we no dey sick?
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Shadysen: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2022
I pity this people with their stupid believed
Mind you'' I am a Christian but believing in Mary is a bulshit.

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chiefecho(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
athaboi:
leave it like that for us..abi you won dey give us medicine wey we no dey sick?

I tire ooo
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by preacherz: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

She was not just a virgin but ordained to be the mother Christ
Read your scriptures if you are a Christian
If you're not then get lost this post ain't for you

ComRade!!!
I write to u from a place of Peace
Say no to vawoLense
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by offiahvictor(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

Who is our lady?
I tire o
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chiefecho(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Shadysen:
I pity this people with their stupid believed
Mind you'' I am a Christian but believing in Mary is a bulshit.
Sorry to say
Then
Believing in your mother is .................

Read your scriptures well man
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by BarrElChapo(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Focusmind:
Why has he not consecrated other African countries fighting wars and other disasters? He hardly comments on things happening in Africa or other developing countries. But once media attention is on something, Pope will comment. Venezuela that have been suffering US and EU sanctions for years have begged Pope to intervene but he has not done anything. Why Ukraine and Russia?

Oyibo people sef. Even as a catholic, I do question some actions of the church since coming to power of this current pope

For me, the last Pope of catholic church was Karol Wojtila aka Pope John Paul the second

Go read about the three children of fatima and the instructions our Mother Mary gave them. Besides if you took time to read that prayer you would see that the prayer is for the world but with particular reference to Russia and Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by sabreal: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Here comes one of the differences between Christianity and Catholics
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Franking: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
What a waste of time! Meaningless gesture.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by WatchYourSix: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

Who is our lady?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chiefecho(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Go read about the three children of fatima and the instructions our Mother Mary gave them. Besides if you took time to read that prayer you would see that the prayer is for the world but with particular reference to Russia and Ukraine.

Why answer a very ignorant being

He can't read but can write

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by ablejesus26(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Dpharisee:

Who ask you, Aproko Manager.
You are talking because Seun didn't ask you to recite Hail Mary before you can log-in to comment like it's done in the Muslim related threads.

I dey tell you oo undecided
If to day the otule galati was made to swear an oath before writing his rubbish on this thread e for better na.
Na Seun chance them dey chop sha.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Acidosis(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

She was not just a virgin but ordained to be the mother Christ
Read your scriptures if you are a Christian
If you're not then get lost this post ain't for you

Who's arguing with you? I already know your next line of argument. E no dey hard una. The next thing you will say is that Mary is the mother of GOD shocked grin Like there was a Mary before the creation of the universe.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Shadysen: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

Sorry to say
Then

I know your mom is a bitch, for taking you to that useless church, how I can believe in my mom instead of the one that created me, stupid being, read exodus 20:4-6.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Babaken(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

Who is our lady?
try pray the prayer you will understand who our lady is.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by PrincewithGod(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
IDOLATRY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by VHILL: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Idol worshippers
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by silverkings: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by BarrElChapo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
diplomat058:
Hmm! I am not judging, but sometimes I can't help but think that something is off about catholicism, particularly when I try to link their rituals and deification of personalities other than Christ. It just seems kinda impure and inconsistent with the doctrine of just "worshiping God in Spirit and Truth" only.

Anyways God knows best.

what church do you attend. from 2015 till last year i reunited back with the church i attended

Eternal Gift Ministry (Largely unknown)
Dunamis (Law Sch, attended the one at Gbagada by charly boy busstop)
Redeemed Post Law Sch and NYSC i lived in the RCCF i was the landlord and brother Co-ordinator
Living Faith NYSC Post NYSC till last year infact i was a cell minister and an insider with regards to Caananland matters.

Not to praise myself but there are few persons whom i know were more committed than myself.

i'd want you to know that i know and understand the workings on the other side too. cheers

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Ilochukwuka: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
You need help
MaxInDHouse:

She got married, had relations with her husband and had several children after the birth of her first miraculous child. So she was once a virgin but she later loose her virginity in her marriage after getting pregnant for Joseph and having several kids for him! Matthew 13:55-56
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Idolatry still exists
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
diplomat058:
Hmm! I am not judging, but sometimes I can't help but think that something is off about catholicism, particularly when I try to link their rituals and deification of personalities other than Christ. It just seems kinda impure and inconsistent with the doctrine of just "worshiping God in Spirit and Truth" only.

Anyways God knows best.

It's idol worship. Pure and simple
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by joetem(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
our babalawos should learn from this and make their idols clean and neat too.

Shebi all of us dey craze together abi which one be image wey dem dey worship and partial concecration abi na concentration. Northern parts of naija dey boil since 2006, no one cares, people lost to boko haram and bandits are more than what is lost in ukraine, yet dem no concentrate consecrate Nigeria. To your tenth o' Africa, let love lead , let humanity rain supreme, if we love our neighbours we wont carry sword to kill for whatever reason. Farmine is looming, farmers cant go to farm cos of bandits, food is becoming luxury, where is national orientation Agency, where is Ministry of Agric?
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Godismighty: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Praying to mary??
Isn't that idol worship?
Prayers should be directed to God through the name of Jesus.
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dumbest man on earth after Joe Biden
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chiefecho:

Sorry to say
Then

Did the bible tell us to believe in our mother so as to obtain salvation?

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
gurujoe:
Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners

According to which scripture?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by Chiefecho(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Did the bible tell us to believe in our mother so as to obtain salvation?

Honour your mother and your father that thy days be long
Re: Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. by sabreal: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lady the idol

The leaders know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader / Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows / Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.