Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu (26865 Views)

Adamu Abdullahi: Mass Defection Of APC Members Is Worrisome (Video) / Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by wwwihy: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2022

189 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by madridguy(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Coming together to send the satanic umbrella party to another grave for another 8 years.

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Amotolongbo(f): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2022
I am still seated watching how it ends

4 Likes

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Frigga13: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Adamu is mean

See as druggie Dey smile like say he win medal..

North and politics all Na wash. He has to vist , as incoming Apc chairman.. every body must be carried along .. even the Yoruba national leader.

Consensus no be just grammar e still get action.

Tinubu Must Contest

Meanwhile
Why those cozy Buhari and Tinubu pictures no Dey show again..

Expecting to see some good pics Tinubu and Buhari ..

Nothing

More like the Ship don sail

Tinubu Must be on the ballot. We careless which party.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Truthisunique3: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2022
I am happy drug urchins won't say he helped adamu too since nobody when he never help to them

Tinubu backed a candidate that lost, buhari spearheaded the consensus not tinubu

This one na meeting to rub it in

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2022
He went to give him fake hope

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by nairavsdollars(f): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubu will cry out las las

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubu urchins for say Na Tinubu help adamu become APC chairman if to sey Buhari no endorse the man

Tinubu urchins Sabi lay claim to rubbish

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by MonkeyMods(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Adamu went there to console him and to ask him to accept Buhari's choice

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Parachoko: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Adamu is mean

See as druggie Dey smile like say he win medal..

North and politics all Na wash. He has to vist , as incoming Apc chairman.. every body must be carried along .. even the Yoruba national leader.

Consensus no be just grammar e still get action.

Tinubu Must Contest

Meanwhile
Why those cozy Buhari and Tinubu pictures no Dey show again..

Expecting to see some good pics Tinubu and Buhari ..

Nothing

More like the Ship don sail

Tinubu Must be on the ballot. We careless which party.

PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu urchins for say Na Tinubu help adamu become APC if to sey Buhari no endorse the man

Tinubu urchins Sabi lay claim to rubbish

nairavsdollars:
Tinubu will cry out las las

Fahdiga:
He went to give him fake hope

Truthisunique3:
I am happy drug urchins won't say he helped adamu too since nobody when he never help to them

Tinubu backed a candidate that lost, buhari spearheaded the consensus not tinubu

This one na meeting to rub it in

MonkeyMods:
Adamu went there to console him and to ask him to accept Buhari's choice

grin grin grin

Wailing Wailers

post=36767563:
on our way back from church after an enlarged family thanksgiving, I met an uncle who is sure a buhari fan. He was reading a newspaper and said "wailing wailers".
So I asked him the meaning of wailing wailers. and behold his answer and I quote. "They say it's a group of persons whose common interest is to loot nigeria and impoverish her citizens.They also want nigeria to disintegrate violently. perhaps also responsible for broadcasting hate in some tribal radio channels".
what a definition.#strolls away#.

https://www.nairaland.com/2513037/full-definition-wailing-wailers#36767563

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by tinsel: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Why are we obsessed with Tinubu? It is becoming too childish. We are not marketing anybody from the east, but everyday Tinubu this and Tinubu that. Very bad politics.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Obamaofusa: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2022
I dont like all these politicians because they are all thieves but I preferTinubu because of his positive aura and growth inclined mien.
He has the midas touch.Might not like him but he has good growth antecedents.
Nigeria is down.Reason we want somebody that has been proven to be growth and development inclined.I have not seen anyone with the positive record of Tinubu.If I do,I will support that person too.
If there is none,no matter what Buhari or his cabal does,Tinubu will triumph.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Obamaofusa:
I dont like all these politicians because they are all thieves but I preferTinubu because of his positive aura and growth inclined mien.
He has the midas touch.Might not like him but he has good growth antecedents.
Nigeria is down.Reason we want somebody that has been proven to be growth and development inclined.I have not seen anyone with the positive record of Tinubu.If I do,I will support that person too.
If there is none,no matter what Buhari or his cabal does,Tinubu will triumph.
Only people with low IQ supports Tinubu

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by wwwihy: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2022
See PDP Miscreants Wailing

217 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by EmirGold(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
On Tinubu mandate i stand

39 Likes

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Frigga13: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by OVB123: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu: the political juggernaut everybody want to identify with. The only jagaban of naija politic, 2023 presidential election is a sure banker.

46 Likes

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by FoolaniHellman: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2022
Igbos oya start wailing again cheesy cheesy cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Whothecapfits: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Mending the Fence

1 Like

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2022
All the best to them all
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2022
They only visit him when they want to use hum and dump him once they have their way. Tinubu is the reason other tribes she abusing us.

1 Like

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Iykopee(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2022
The game is over for the purported master strategist of local politics
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by mo5eso: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2022
No worry, u don win...

1 Like

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by englishmart(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2022
APC doesn't have the solution we seek, PDP doesn't either.

3 Likes

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by decasey(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2022
madridguy:
Coming together to send the satanic umbrella party to another grave for another 8 years.

so you like the way this present government have rule this country for jus 8 years ?. And you are comfortable with the Nigerians are struggling

2 Likes

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2022
H
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by emkz: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2022
When I say "Jaga", you say "Ban!"

Jagaban will ban mediocrity.

Jagaban will ban corruption.

Jagaban will ban indiscipline.

Jagaban will ban underdevelopment.

Jagaban will ban Jagajaga.

Jagaban will restore our togetherness.

Jagaban will foster economic prosperity.

Jaga...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by iCauseTrouble: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2022
grin
Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2022
madridguy:

Senseless comment..who is satanic between PDP and ApC

2 Likes

Re: Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu by helinues: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2022
That consensus can't work. Let all the candidates interested to try their luck in the Apc primary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate / God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye / The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.