Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family (52991 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of Military Officer Riding Motorcycle Against Traffic / Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by ibinaboonline: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
This story get as e be. They say pastor locked them up. Then they say an anonymous person locked them up. So any new face pastor see in church is a suspect? So no new faces has step foot in the church since the robbery last year? Why the other three were freed and this Martin still detained? I’m also curious about the content of their testimony sef? Is it something in their testimony that made the pastor suspicious? This story get holes.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by hiyagroundz: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
This so called pastors constituting themselves
as unchallenged authority needs to be put to check by legal authority.
A church property not pastor' family property got missing and the pastor can't pray or commit it to God as they would advise if it were a random church member. Without evidence, but mere hatred n suspicion, he stalled legal processes and influence corrupt officers like his corrupt self to unjustly keep people a poor person in detention. God is the judge
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nigeria Police don't know when to detain someone.

That's why I have some guys around me all the time. If you arrest and detain me beyond 24hrs, I make sure as long as you'd step out of your station, you are beaten.

I don't believe I can be detained again. I've suffered detention in the past, in not less than 26 states.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by 123papas(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
flyingdutchman:
Story incomplete. Lies
Do you have the full story?
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by godofuck231: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
HilcomTech:

Not only are you very very ddafft, you are also dvmbb and stoopeed.

I will henforth not reply you again..
stop being on the offensive, its a discussion not a fire range
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Bbbw: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by vicfajeze: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
óga why nót call ABBA KYARI tô cóme and dó the investigatión?
Fahdiga:
So according to the story here the only evidence the pastor have against the accused is that he hasn't seen his face in the church before. I blame our Police that cannot conduct a robust investigation
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Ebymyk(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
I know this man... He's innocent... The pastor must be sued and pay for all damages when he's out...
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Ebymyk(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
I know this man... He's innocent... The pastor must be sued and pay for all damages when he's out... angry
I know this man... He's innocent... The pastor must be sued and pay for all damages when he's out...
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Testimony1988(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
The pastor should fear God, his integrity is being tested here.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by martinslaura: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
So according to the story here the only evidence the pastor have against the accused is that he hasn't seen his face in the church before. I blame our Police that cannot conduct a robust investigation

DO THE POLICE EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING? YOU ARREST SOMEONE WITH NO EVIDENCE, YOU LOCK THEM UP AND DEMAND FOR BAIL MONEY. I SWEAR THIS COUNTRY NA REAL SHIT HOLE.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by OnnyJp(m): 12:59am On Mar 26, 2022
I have read through all comments...
I was the victim of the RCCG, Trinity temple parish,ikoyi arrest...
It wasn't funny and I hope to hear from radio media or anyone who's willing to interview me and hear from me directly...
Its still hurting me
Thanks

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Fahdiga(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2022
vicfajeze:
óga why nót call ABBA KYARI tô cóme and dó the investigatión?
Lol
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Fahdiga(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2022
martinslaura:

DO THE POLICE EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING? YOU ARREST SOMEONE WITH NO EVIDENCE, YOU LOCK THEM UP AND DEMAND FOR BAIL MONEY. I SWEAR THIS COUNTRY NA REAL SHIT HOLE.
I de tell you
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by CashVessel(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2022
Na your part of the story we hear. Make we hear the other side too before we go comment. It's not by first to talk.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by RichDaniels: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2022
As a lawyer, my advice to the accused is to lawyer up (get a lawyer) a good criminal lawyer and undertake a fundamental rights application to the court for his release. I can recommend you an excellent criminal lawyer if you need one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.