Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Moulid Nabiy - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Moulid Nabiy (280 Views)

Is Mawlid An Nabiy Worth Celebrating? / Celebrating Maulid Nabiy Is Kufru / Nabiy Eesa Is Absolutely Not Jesus Of The Bible Or Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Asalam alaekum Warahmatulah wabarakabtuhu my brothers and sisters
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Celebrating the birthday of Prophet Muhammad IS NOT THE CULTURE OF ISLAM but the culture of the Sects/Factionist/Deviants (these categories of people/group of people ARE NOT MUSLIMS)

HERE'S THE DALIL FROM QURAN AND HADITH
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Ar-Rum 30:31

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَٱتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ

[Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah

Ar-Rum 30:32

مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا۟ شِيَعًاۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍۭ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

[Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has.

TAFSIR OF THE AAYAH BY SHEIKH AL HILAALI

Sura 3 Ayah 103 note:

It has been narrated by Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu] in the Hadith Books (At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and Abu Dawud) that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "The Jews and Christians were divided into seventy-one or seventy-two religious sects, and this nation will be divided into seventy-three religious sects -- all in Hell, except one, and that one is the one on which I and my Companions are today [i.e. following the Qur'an and the Prophet's Sunnah (legal ways, orders, acts of worship and statements of the Prophet )]."

TAFSIR IBN KATHIR

Of those who Farraqu Dinahum (split up their religion), and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it.

means, do not be of the idolators who split up their religion, i.e., changed it by believing in parts of it and rejecting other parts.

Some scholars read this as Faraqu Dinahum, meaning

"neglected their religion and left it behind them."

These are like the Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, idol worshippers and all the followers of false religions, besides the followers of Islam, as Allah says:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِى شَىْءٍ إِنَّمَأ أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allah. (6:159)

The followers of the religions before us had differences of opinions and split into false sects, each group claiming to be following the truth. This Ummah too has split into sects, all of which are misguided apart from one, which is Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jama`ah, those who adhere to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah and what was followed by the first generations, the Companions, their followers, and the Imams of the Muslims of earlier and later times.

In his Mustadrak, Al-Hakim recorded that the Messenger of Allah was asked which of the sects was the saved sect and he said:

مَا أَنَا عَلَيْهِ وَأَصْحَابِي

What I and my companions are upon
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Hadith.

Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ مُوسَى، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي بُسْرُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو إِدْرِيسَ الْخَوْلاَنِيُّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ حُذَيْفَةَ بْنَ الْيَمَانِ، يَقُولُ كَانَ النَّاسُ يَسْأَلُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنِ الْخَيْرِ، وَكُنْتُ أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الشَّرِّ مَخَافَةَ أَنْ يُدْرِكَنِي‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا فِي جَاهِلِيَّةٍ وَشَرٍّ، فَجَاءَنَا اللَّهُ بِهَذَا الْخَيْرِ، فَهَلْ بَعْدَ هَذَا الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الشَّرِّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، وَفِيهِ دَخَنٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا دَخَنُهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَوْمٌ يَهْدُونَ بِغَيْرِ هَدْيِي تَعْرِفُ مِنْهُمْ وَتُنْكِرُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ دُعَاةٌ إِلَى أَبْوَابِ جَهَنَّمَ، مَنْ أَجَابَهُمْ إِلَيْهَا قَذَفُوهُ فِيهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صِفْهُمْ لَنَا فَقَالَ ‏"‏ هُمْ مِنْ جِلْدَتِنَا، وَيَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِأَلْسِنَتِنَا ‏"‏ قُلْتُ فَمَا تَأْمُرُنِي إِنْ أَدْرَكَنِي ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَلْزَمُ جَمَاعَةَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِمَامَهُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُمْ جَمَاعَةٌ وَلاَ إِمَامٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَاعْتَزِلْ تِلْكَ الْفِرَقَ كُلَّهَا، وَلَوْ أَنْ تَعَضَّ بِأَصْلِ شَجَرَةٍ حَتَّى يُدْرِكَكَ الْمَوْتُ وَأَنْتَ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:
The people used to ask Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ! We were in ignorance and in evil and Allah has bestowed upon us the present good; will there by any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I asked, "Will there be good after that evil?" He said, "Yes, but it would be tained with Dakhan (i.e. Little evil)." I asked, "What will its Dakhan be?" He said, "There will be some people who will lead (people) according to principles other than my tradition. You will see their actions and disapprove of them." I said, "Will there by any evil after that good?" He said, "Yes, there will be some people who will invite others to the doors of Hell, and whoever accepts their invitation to it will be thrown in it (by them)." I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ! Describe those people to us." He said, "They will belong to us and speak our language" I asked, "What do you order me to do if such a thing should take place in my life?" He said, "Adhere to the group of Muslims and their Chief." I asked, "If there is neither a group (of Muslims) nor a chief (what shall I do)?" He said, "Keep away from all those different sects, even if you had to bite (i.e. eat) the root of a tree, till you meet Allah while you are still in that state."
Sahih al-Bukhari, 3606
In-Book Reference: Book 61, Hadith 113
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 803 (deprecated numbering scheme)

That's prophet's verdict on sects
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَهَّابِ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ يَحْيَى بْنَ سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، وَعَطَاءِ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، أَنَّهُمَا أَتَيَا أَبَا سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيَّ فَسَأَلاَهُ عَنِ الْحَرُورِيَّةِ، أَسَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ قَالَ لاَ أَدْرِي مَا الْحَرُورِيَّةُ سَمِعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏"‏ يَخْرُجُ فِي هَذِهِ الأُمَّةِ ـ وَلَمْ يَقُلْ مِنْهَا ـ قَوْمٌ تَحْقِرُونَ صَلاَتَكُمْ مَعَ صَلاَتِهِمْ، يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ حُلُوقَهُمْ ـ أَوْ حَنَاجِرَهُمْ ـ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ، فَيَنْظُرُ الرَّامِي إِلَى سَهْمِهِ إِلَى نَصْلِهِ إِلَى رِصَافِهِ، فَيَتَمَارَى فِي الْفُوقَةِ، هَلْ عَلِقَ بِهَا مِنَ الدَّمِ شَىْءٌ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Yasar:
That they visited Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri and asked him about Al-Harauriyya, a special unorthodox religious sect, "Did you hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying anything about them?" Abu Sa`id said, "I do not know what Al-Harauriyya is,

but I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "There will appear in this nation---- he did not say: From this nation ---- a group of people so pious apparently that you will consider your prayers inferior to their prayers, but they will recite the Qur'an, the teachings of which will not go beyond their throats and will go out of their religion as an arrow darts through the game, whereupon the archer may look at his arrow, its Nasl at its Risaf and its Fuqa to see whether it is blood-stained or not (i.e. they will have not even a trace of Islam in them).
Sahih al-Bukhari, 6931
In-Book Reference: Book 88, Hadith 13
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 65 (deprecated numbering scheme)
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Hadith

"وَحَدَّثَنَا حَجَّاجُ بْنُ الشَّاعِرِ، حَدَّثَنَا الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، - يَعْنِي مُحَمَّدَ بْنَ أَبِي أَيُّوبَ - قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي يَزِيدُ الْفَقِيرُ، قَالَ كُنْتُ قَدْ شَغَفَنِي رَأْىٌ مِنْ رَأْىِ الْخَوَارِجِ فَخَرَجْنَا فِي عِصَابَةٍ ذَوِي عَدَدٍ نُرِيدُ أَنْ نَحُجَّ ثُمَّ نَخْرُجَ عَلَى النَّاسِ - قَالَ - فَمَرَرْنَا عَلَى الْمَدِينَةِ فَإِذَا جَابِرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ يُحَدِّثُ الْقَوْمَ - جَالِسٌ إِلَى سَارِيَةٍ - عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ فَإِذَا هُوَ قَدْ ذَكَرَ الْجَهَنَّمِيِّينَ - قَالَ - فَقُلْتُ لَهُ يَا صَاحِبَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ مَا هَذَا الَّذِي تُحَدِّثُونَ وَاللَّهُ يَقُولُ ‏{‏ إِنَّكَ مَنْ تُدْخِلِ النَّارَ فَقَدْ أَخْزَيْتَهُ‏}‏ وَ ‏{‏ كُلَّمَا أَرَادُوا أَنْ يَخْرُجُوا مِنْهَا أُعِيدُوا فِيهَا‏}‏ فَمَا هَذَا الَّذِي تَقُولُونَ قَالَ فَقَالَ أَتَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَهَلْ سَمِعْتَ بِمَقَامِ مُحَمَّدٍ - عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ - يَعْنِي الَّذِي يَبْعَثُهُ اللَّهُ فِيهِ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَإِنَّهُ مَقَامُ مُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْمَحْمُودُ الَّذِي يُخْرِجُ اللَّهُ بِهِ مَنْ يُخْرِجُ ‏.‏ - قَالَ - ثُمَّ نَعَتَ وَضْعَ الصِّرَاطِ وَمَرَّ النَّاسِ عَلَيْهِ - قَالَ - وَأَخَافُ أَنْ لاَ أَكُونَ أَحْفَظُ ذَاكَ - قَالَ - غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ قَدْ زَعَمَ أَنَّ قَوْمًا يَخْرُجُونَ مِنَ النَّارِ بَعْدَ أَنْ يَكُونُوا فِيهَا - قَالَ - يَعْنِي فَيَخْرُجُونَ كَأَنَّهُمْ عِيدَانُ السَّمَاسِمِ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَيَدْخُلُونَ نَهْرًا مِنْ أَنْهَارِ الْجَنَّةِ فَيَغْتَسِلُونَ فِيهِ فَيَخْرُجُونَ كَأَنَّهُمُ الْقَرَاطِيسُ ‏.‏ فَرَجَعْنَا قُلْنَا وَيْحَكُمْ أَتُرَوْنَ الشَّيْخَ يَكْذِبُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَرَجَعْنَا فَلاَ وَاللَّهِ مَا خَرَجَ مِنَّا غَيْرُ رَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ أَوْ كَمَا قَالَ أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ ‏.‏"

Yazid al-Faqir said:
This view of the Khawarij (i.e. those who commit major sins and would be eternally doomed to Hell) had obsessed me, and we set out in a large group intending to perform the Hajj and then going to the people (for the propagation of the views of the Khawarij). He (the narrator) said: We happened to past by Medina and found there Jabir b. 'Abdullah sitting near a column narrating to the people (the ahadith of) the Prophet (ﷺ). When he mentioned the inhabitants of Hell, I said: O companion of the Messenger of Allah what is this that you narrate, whereas Allah says: "Verily whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, You indeed humiliateth him" (al-Qur'an, iii. 192); and All those who endeavored to get out of that would be thrown back into it" (al-Qur'an, xxxi i. 20)? So what is it that you say? He said: Have you read the Qur'an? I said: Yes. He said: Have you heard about the (exalted) position of Muhammad (ﷺ), i.e. to which Allah would raise, him? I said: Yes. He said: Verily the position of Muhammad (ﷺ) is that of great glory and that is by which Allah would bring out whomsoever He would wish to bring out. He then described the Path (the Bridge) and the passing of the people over it, and said: I am afraid I may not have remembered (other things) but this much is still in my memory that people would come out of the Hell after having gone into it, and he said: They would come out of it as if they were the wood of the ebony tree. He (the narrator said: They would enter a river, one or the rivers of Paradise, and would bathe in it, and then come out as if they were (white like) paper. We then turned back and said: Woe be upon you! How can this old man tell a lie against the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? We turned back (from the views of the Khawarij), and by God every one of us abandoned this (band of Khawarij) except one man. A similar statement has been made by Abu Nu'aim.
Sahih Muslim, 191 e
In-Book Reference: Book 1, Hadith 379
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 1, Hadith 371 (deprecated numbering scheme)

They are the first sect to emerge from islam.. And prophet called them kufar and ordered them to be killed.... BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT MUSLIMS..

This is exactly why we should all stay away from sects and their doctrines because NON OF IT IS ACTUALLY PART OF ISLAM...
ALSO STAY AWAY FROM EVERYTHING ANY SCHOLAR THAT AFFIRMS ISLAM FOR ANY SECTS
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Also, what the first sect falls into is the same thing that all sects fall into

INNOVATION/BIDAH

AND PROPHET CALLED THEM KUFAR (KHAWARIJ) BECAUSE THEY FALL INTO BIDAH.

1. CREATED A SECT/FACTION AND SEPARATED THEMSELVES FROM MUSLIMS
2. CREATES LAWS AND AFFIRM THOSE LAWS AS PART OF ISLA.M (LAWS THAT ALLAH MAKE NO LAW OF NOR PROPHET MUHAMMAD PREACHED IT NOR THE SAHABAHS PREACHED IT)
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Now that we have understood the position of Islam on sects and those fake scholars affirming ISLAM for them..

Let's come back to the real discussion..

Which is moulid Nabiy
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
In Islam.. We have scriptures.. ( Quran and HADITH)

Quran is... Sayings of Allah
Hadith is.. Teachings of the Prophet about Islam, Interpretation of the Quran by the prophet and understanding of the Sahabahs/companions of the prophet on Islamic matters.
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2022
So as a Muslim, you must take your knowledge of any matters of Islamic jurisprudence

From

Kitab wa sunnah wa ijmah Sahabahs..

Quran and Hadith with the understanding of the Sahabahs
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Regarding Moulid Nabiy..

It has no single proof in Islam.. It's the law of sects.. Sects celebrates moulid Nabiy..

And that's exactly why it's bidah and as we all know.. All bidah leads to shirk..
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Sufi
Shia
Nasfat and her mates
Ashaira
Comparative religion(acadip and co). ..

These are among the sects that celebrates moulid Nabiy

They as a sect has no dalil in islam
Their beliefs and celebrations has no dalil in Islam too..

These sects copies the Christians and Jews .. That's the people they take their religion verdicts from and incorporate it into their fake islam
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Anybody whom you regard as a scholar and approves moulid Nabiy / affirm sects as part of islam is a kafir..

Like yunus akorede, Imran eleha, fodil al imam, sarafa gbadebo, mustafa rasheedi and others like that
Re: Moulid Nabiy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Anybody whom you regard as a scholar and approves moulid Nabiy / affirm sects as part of islam is a kafir..

Like yunus akorede, Imran eleha, fodil al imam, sarafa gbadebo, mustafa rasheedi and others like that

Liar, I once listen to an hour plus audio of Dr. Sharofdeen on moulid nabiy where he talked severely against it, ask for the audio and it will be be provided for you insha Allah.

May Allah protect our mouths from lies. Āmīn

I don't know of others though.
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2022

Liar, I once listen to an hour plus audio of Dr. Sharofdeen on moulid nabiy where he talked severely against it, ask for the audio and it will be be provided for you insha Allah.

May Allah protect our mouths from lies. Āmīn

I don't know of others though.

Ask sarafa.. Is moulid bidah or sin?

Well, what am saying regarding sarafa is the affirmation of Islam for SECTS!!
Re: Moulid Nabiy by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Ask sarafa.. Is moulid bidah or sin?

Well, what am saying regarding sarafa is the affirmation of Islam for SECTS!!

You don't know what you are saying... So you don't even know the stands of each scholar before passing a general verdict.
Re: Moulid Nabiy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Kufru filled message seen and ignored

(1) (Reply)

Women & Leadership / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims / Is Paradise A Purposeful And Meaningful World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.