Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? (1252 Views)

Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question / Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by NeedHelpNow: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Hello doc. I had sex with a condom yesterday, it didn't break or anything but I wasn't so sure and out of extra precaution I went to buy a PEP drug from a pharmacy store.

The drug is tenofovir, lamivudine efavirenz. Its meant to be taken for 28 days. Last night I took my first dosage and this morning been feeling sick, my head heavy, had a nightmare.

However, as I ate breakfast, I vomited the food. But am feeling better. Please what do I do? Could it be the drug's side effects? Do I stop medication?
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by NeedHelpNow: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Insults expected since it's Nairaland but can someone help me out
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by Hezzyluv: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2022
NeedHelpNow:
Insults expected since it's Nairaland but can someone help me out

grin grin grin grin grin grin thank God you know.

I took my first dosage and this morning been feeling sick, my head heavy, had a nightmare.

However, as I ate breakfast, I vomited the food. But am feeling better. Please what do I do? Could it be the drug's side effects? Do I stop medication?
Do you need a prophet to tell you thus sayeth the lord, "stop having premarital sex upanda". lf you can't, go and marry then, be faithful to your wife.

This my comment will not go down well with the s*x escapedes in the house which I'm not left out too. grin
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by Zonefree(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Pre marital sex is a sin. Say No to immorality.
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by NeedHelpNow: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Pre marital sex is a sin. Say No to immorality.
Yea. I agree. May God forgive me

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by pyyxxaro: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2022
You don’t neeed to take all these many drugs

Just grind Akanwu and Kanfor together, use it to rub your preeek and blookos twice daily

Then use chilled kerosene to wash it after 30mins cool

Any infection in your system would disappear immediately, if I de lie ask TU’BABA cool
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by Toktee(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2022
NeedHelpNow:
Hello doc. I had sex with a condom yesterday, it didn't break or anything but I wasn't so sure and out of extra precaution I went to buy a PEP drug from a pharmacy store.

The drug is tenofovir, lamivudine efavirenz. Its meant to be taken for 28 days. Last night I took my first dosage and this morning been feeling sick, my head heavy, had a nightmare.

Just register yourself in any general hospital you for antinatal... you are pregnant.....the fucker pinch the condom.
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by NeedHelpNow: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
Just register yourself in any general hospital you for antinatal... you are pregnant.....the fucker pinch the condom.
am a guy
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by websitegurufix: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you use condoms from start to finish, u don't need any drugs bro... No condom burst or tear abi? Hope you did not fu.k her raw then remember to use condom..if No.. no wahala...

Remove your mind brother... HIV is not easy to catch like that even if you go raw but always use condom from start to finish...
Enjoy your day and remove your mind... If you start Googling for signs of HIV , you will start seeing those symptoms...that is mind trick...

TAKE THE LADY TO CLINIC OR LAB FOR HIV TEST

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by websitegurufix: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
NeedHelpNow:

If you use condoms from start to finish, u don't need any drugs bro... No condom burst or tear abi? Hope you did not fu.k her raw then remember to use condom..if No.. no wahala...

Remove your mind brother... HIV is not easy to catch like that even if you go raw but always use condom from start to finish...
Enjoy your day and remove your mind... If you start Googling for signs of HIV , you will start seeing those symptoms...that is mind trick...
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nothing to be scared of.... just find the best alternative ways to get rest of mind instead of all these drugs side effects....as a man wether you use condom or not you supposed dey on guard always....the one you have inside your body that can't prevent you from contacting any diseases at all Tradomedically or the herbal drink or correct agbo to flush out any infections, bacteria or toxins immediately after sex....as a sexually active man or woman you need to have all these to avoid stories that touch.... prevention is better than cure and still not too late to cure yourself
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by spencekat(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Since the condom didn't tear,there is no need to take that drug .
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by OfficialCribMD: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
One of the side effects of using morning after pill is nausea but if your symptom doesn't improve after 24 hours, you should seek health care. You can consult with a doctor online here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by NeedHelpNow: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
All right. Thanks for this. I never went in raw. I appreciate
websitegurufix:

Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by NeedHelpNow: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
spencekat:
Since the condom didn't tear,there is no need to take that drug .
okay boss. Thanks
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by King125007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yes sir, those are the side effect of PEP drugs, it will go away after you complete the dosage
NeedHelpNow:

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
No lie you go carry olosho Abi grin grin
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by shege45: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
NeedHelpNow:

do pharmacy sell ds?
Re: I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? by Akposkiz: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Which of the pharmacy do you buy the drugs go and explain to them.

(1) (Reply)

An Alcoholic Nurse! / Mental Illness;perception And atittude. / 10 Ways To Keep Warm This Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.