Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? (12655 Views)

Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? / Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) / Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Ajeeb: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
huptin:
Must the face be covered? If Allah wants all female face covered why did he leave the faces of all other animals open?

Thanks my brother!
But
Y do u put on clothes?
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Ajeeb: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Naso dem go dy cover cover
Na them worse pass
Muhammed wen dy doke rabbit, chicken etc nai una dy follow

Oga be sensible
U see my replies to other commitments

Don't write nonsense about Our Prophet Muḥammad
Else.....

We Muslims must never write negativity about Jesus

Try to understand
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Ajeeb: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Godjone:
India,Dubai, Saudi has banned all this rubish. Nigeria muslims make una wise na

Your source!
Even if they do, which I know it's a lie

We don't follow any nation or individual
We have our constitution in Islam
Go and read Quran and Hadith to understand Islam
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Ajeeb:

Oga be sensible
U see my replies to other commitments

Don't write nonsense about Our Prophet Muḥammad
Else.....

We Muslims must never write negativity about Jesus

Try to understand

Else what?
You will look for me to bomb abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Vifx: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2022
God is be praised
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Ykc2(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Wear this

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by koolaid87: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
You can wear the two together

I forget the passage it was mentioned in the hadith but e dey there.
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by SweetyZinta(f): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
DrRasheed:
Why do non Muslim force themselves in threads like this and cause misinformation, insults and blasphemy?

It beats my imagination
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by DrRasheed: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
SweetyZinta:

It beats my imagination
Wlhy it is very annoying reading some nasty comments as if they were forced to associate themselves with Islam. Haba
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Alhajiemeritus: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lukgaf:
Since the start of the pandemic, everyone now uses a nose mask. Non-muslim females often look like Muslima with niqob after wearing it. Is it permissible to wear the mask instead of the niqab? This thread provides an answer
First statement is absolutely not correct. Ity not an obligation to cover the face.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/379101/is-it-permissible-to-wear-the-mask-instead-of-the-niqab
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by huptin(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ajeeb:

Thanks my brother!
But
Y do u put on clothes?

To keep me warm, animals have furs also to keep them warm, homo sapiens (humans) have been around for 200,000 years we only started wearing clothes less than 10,000 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by umarfantami(m): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2022
huptin:
Must the face be covered? If Allah wants all female face covered why did he leave the faces of all other animals open?

ARE U AN ANIMAL?

U WERE NOT BORN CLOTHED, SO WHY NOT GO ABOUT WITHOUT IT.
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by huptin(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
umarfantami:

ARE U AN ANIMAL?

U WERE NOT BORN CLOTHED, SO WHY NOT GO ABOUT WITHOUT IT.

Man is an animal. Sorry if you didn't know that. I am sure your level of education may not be enough to provide you with that basic knowledge.

Humans have existed for more than 200,000 years, man started wearing clothes less than 10,000 years ago.

In Africa about 400 years ago our progenitors were working about almost naked, why didn't Allah kill all of them?

If the Arabs decided to adopt a cloth due to the harshness of their climate, Must you adopt same, it is wickedness to tell women to cover themselves up with black clothes in the african humid and hot climate, why are men not doing so? Isn't that wickedness? Isn't that discriminatory, Do you think Allah loves partiality? Are women meant to be treated worse than slaves, just because of their gender?
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by umarfantami(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2022
huptin:

Man is an animal. Sorry if you didn't know that. I am sure your level of education may not be enough to provide you with that basic knowledge.

Humans have existed for more than 200,000 years, man started wearing clothes less than 10,000 years ago.

In Africa about 400 years ago our progenitors were working about almost naked, why didn't Allah kill all of them?

If the Arabs decided to adopt a cloth due to the harshness of their climate, Must you adopt same, it is wickedness to tell women to cover themselves up with black clothes in the african humid and hot climate, why are men not doing so? Isn't that wickedness? Isn't that discriminatory, Do you think Allah loves partiality? Are women meant to be treated worse than slaves, just because of their gender?

Are u a Christian, atheist or pegan.
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by SweetyZinta(f): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
DrRasheed:

Wlhy it is very annoying reading some nasty comments as if they were forced to associate themselves with Islam. Haba

May Allah give them what they deserve!

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by DrRasheed: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
SweetyZinta:

May Allah give them what they deserve!
Ameen ya Allah

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Xmuslim: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2022
why do muslims force hijab on little children that doesn't have a mind of their own?

Yet you guys claim religion is by choice not by force.

I see double standard here. Why can't you let your kids be of age and tell them about islam and let them decide with their rational mind ?
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Xmuslim:
why do muslims force hijab on little children that doesn't have a mind of their own?

Yet you guys claim religion is by choice not by force.

I see double standard here. Why can't you let your kids be of age and tell them about islam and let them decide with their rational mind ?

The answer to this is simple.

Abdullah ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The leader of people is a guardian and is responsible for his subjects. A man is the guardian of his family and he is responsible for them. A woman is the guardian of her husband’s home and his children and she is responsible for them. The servant of a man is a guardian of the property of his master and he is responsible for it. No doubt, every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock.” Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 7138, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1829

Do we leave our kids and not guard them from falling? No!
Why not Leave them let them walk around unguarded!

So following your thoughts, if we don't train the kids islamically we should leave the kids to learn clapping from the next house? Or Learn dancing from Music from the neighborhood barber? Or to apply what evils or otherwise s/he sees others doing unguarded?
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Xmuslim: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

The answer to this is simple.

Abdullah ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The leader of people is a guardian and is responsible for his subjects. A man is the guardian of his family and he is responsible for them. A woman is the guardian of her husband’s home and his children and she is responsible for them. The servant of a man is a guardian of the property of his master and he is responsible for it. No doubt, every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock.” Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 7138, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1829

Do we leave our kids and not guard them from falling? No!
Why not Leave them let them walk around unguarded!

So following your thoughts, if we don't train the kids islamically we should leave the kids to learn clapping from the next house? Or Learn dancing from Music from the neighborhood barber? Or to apply what evils or otherwise s/he sees others doing unguarded?

Read my post again, but this time slowly.

I asked why did you force them against their will, even though islam says NO COMPULSION IN THE RELIGION

what you have re-affirm is this - THERE IS COMPULSION IN RELIGION

and please stop the narrative of - I can beat my child if it is to protect him against danger. That narrative has been busted. physical harm is different from religion threat which has never been substantiated

Moreover, why don't you focus on the NO COMPULSION IN THE RELIGION that your Quran emphasized? How would you implement that verse if all you do is force your children against their will even when they are yet to understand the concept of religion
Re: Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Xmuslim:

Read my post again, but this time slowly.

I asked why did you force them against their will, even though islam says NO COMPULSION IN THE RELIGION

what you have re-affirm is this - THERE IS COMPULSION IN RELIGION

and please stop the narrative of - I can beat my child if it is to protect him against danger. That narrative has been busted. physical harm is different from religion threat which has never been substantiated

Moreover, why don't you focus on the NO COMPULSION IN THE RELIGION that your Quran emphasized? How would you implement that verse if all you do is force your children against their will even when they are yet to understand the concept of religion

"No compulsion in religion" does not even include you not educating the kids about Islam.
So i should send my kids to school only and not train them on Islam?

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Ward off yourselves and your families against a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allaah, but do that which they are commanded”[al-Tahreem 66:6]

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock. The ameer (ruler) who governs the people is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. A man is the shepherd of the members of his household and is responsible for them. A woman is the shepherd of her husband’s house and children and is responsible for them. A slave is the shepherd of his master’s wealth and is responsible for it. Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7138; Muslim, 1829)

From these two texts it is quite clear that a man is responsible for his family with regard to teaching them and making sure that they follow Islam, and he should use forceful measures when necessary and when that is the only way to serve this purpose. Allaah will call every shepherd to account for whatever was under his care, so whoever neglects his wife and children in this regard is undoubtedly taking a great risk. Indeed, there is a stern warning issued to such people which makes the flesh crawl. In Saheeh al-Bukhaari (7151) and Saheeh Muslim (142), in Kitaab al-Imaarah, it is narrated that Ma’fil ibn Yasaar al-Muzni (may Allaah be pleased with him) said, “I heard the Messenger of Allaah () peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “There is no slave to whom Allaah has entrusted the care of people, and he dies neglecting his flock, but Allaah will forbid Paradise to him.”

So Educating our wards about Islam and in relation to the worldly life is a must to save them from Fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Smoking Cigarettes Haraam? / Ruling On One Who Reads Qur’aan But Does Not Pray / Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.