Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

She Can't Marry A Barber - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Marry A Barber (30030 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
It's her Life...

Why date someone you can't marry? I don't know why people just like wasting limited resources.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Qatar2022: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where is it written that a woman must bring something to the table?
Now you are looking for where it's written, lazy idiot

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Qatar2022: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Freestainworld:
Allow her marry who she wants to, she will be the one to suffer the consequences in the future if things turns bad for her.
But she will Bleep him?
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by HarunaWest(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where is it written that a woman should be a feminist...HYPOCRITE ....WTF

4 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Visasolution048: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:

grin grin grin grin grin
She done drop her statement...

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Cardealer2021(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Leave alone by the time she reach 35 years,
From one church to another,
From Shiloh to shiloh
Body go tell am

4 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Cardealer2021(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, When 2029 or 2030 go come meet ur sister, she go get sense by force! Most Girls re myopic! They dont know dat some small time hustlers have very Robust Bank a/c's!
By that time she don dey take front row seat of Shiloh 2035

6 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
HarunaWest:
Where is it written that a woman should be a feminist...HYPOCRITE ....WTF
If I'm a feminist I will support equality, is it by force to be a feminist? I say I don't want equality, let everyone play their roles perfectly but the same men that hates feminism are still condemning submissive women who don't want equality, what do you people want sef?

5 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Vinnie2000(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cardealer2021:

By that time she don dey take front row seat of Shiloh 2035
Dont mind dem! Very terrible Girls! Las las,dey will start dating a married man or snatch their friend's rich BoyFriend!

3 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by jimmychang: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Do you know that you are already a table as a woman?its now left for the man to design his table to his taste.Every woman out there is naturally a table and you’ll find a lot inside that table which most men can never withstand and cope with if roles were exchanged,God designed us differently let’s all embrace whichever part we fall into and also play our roles diligently

If the woman is the table grin...the man is the carpenter because he dey knack am steady grin grin

Sense no go kill me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Truvelisback(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:
My fellow nairalanders help me out on this. My immediate elder sister said she can't marry the guy she's dating.

The guy is a successful barber. I love the guy because he seem responsible and well cultured. From the looks of things, he will make a good husband for her.

But my sister shook the whole house yesterday when the supposed barber proposed to her, She outrightly rejected the guy because of his profession.

She's in her mid 20s. Please what should we do? She's getting older but she seems not to realise.

The guy called me this morning and pleaded with me to talk to her. What will I say to her, now?

A wider view will be much appreciated.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
Dominique
She is in her 20s and una still dey give her food nai make. Make she reach 30 first, maybe that time, she go don get sense. Make una no feed her again, make she feed herself.

6 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Allow your sister to make her own decision!!
You're not the one getting married to him, she is and as such, if there's problem in that house tomorrow, you won't be the one to surfer it, she will, so let her be, Biko! undecided....

My only issue with your sis is, why would she date him, waste his time when she clearly knew that she wouldn't marry a barber... That's just messed up undecided...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by jaiyeorie: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Destiny Etiko - Indaboosky + food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM7db7zL-Sc
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Tomilola360: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:
My fellow nairalanders help me out on this. My immediate elder sister said she can't marry the guy she's dating.

The guy is a successful barber. I love the guy because he seem responsible and well cultured. From the looks of things, he will make a good husband for her.

But my sister shook the whole house yesterday when the supposed barber proposed to her, She outrightly rejected the guy because of his profession.

She's in her mid 20s. Please what should we do? She's getting older but she seems not to realise.

The guy called me this morning and pleaded with me to talk to her. What will I say to her, now?

pls leave her let her marry whoever she wants to. the time is hers to waste if you see it that way

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Peace081: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
She made the right decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Oladipo1166(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hope the barber is not an iliterate?
If He is educated I see no problem marrying him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by shogsman(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
She doesn't deserve to marry a successful business owner

4 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by NasirYa: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Let her go and look for a lawyer

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Dpaulie(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's well
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by geelite(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
maybe she prefers bricklayer angry angry angry ask her this question

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Exceed15: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Please let your sister be responsible for her decision.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by ikorodureporta: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
You like his money & swag, but you hate his profession...a wise woman go advise the guy to develop in other areas... I pity that young girl..

She no know say na shame let some other graduates no join barbers dey make kool cash

7 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
I have come to terms that everyone has sentiments on the kind of type of men they want to marry, sometimes it might be unrealistic & fairy tale, sometimes It might not, which is the reason why I emphasize that LOVE isn't the most important thing in any union.

Ultimately LOVE should be there but people have so much preference that you begin to wonder. At the end, Is it fair to LOVE some that doesn't prefer your career path, education, vision etc? It's better to be with someone that enjoys seeing you do what you do or accepts your level of education and wouldn't use it against you in the future, even if you feel they LOVE you less, because at the end that LOVE will become resentment.

If i was this barber, I will pack my bags and move. No need for stories.

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by tollyboy5(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:

Im a mean person. Im happy that the guy is close to you.
Tell him to move on, your sister don't deserve him.
Talk to him as a man.
That's what i might do if it involves my sister.
No one should force her, let her live her life and don't disturb others in the future.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by wonder233: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
The Simp is calling for someone to be begged to marry him. Mr Simp, how will that kind of marriage be? You will be irritating her.
You don't beg someone to marry you, jeez! These simps will never learn

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by omoregiepato: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Then leave her the Bleep alone !!!
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by SNEFF: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
ehen naah, she wan marry YAHOO BOY or CRYPTO BOY

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by pinkygurl(f): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Bring wat to d table? Our naija ladies dont do such. Dey re looking for Bankers or Good fearing Yahoo boys!
Which one be God fearing yahoo boys again? grin

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Camelot65: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
There's actually nothing you can do to change her mind if that's what she wants.

She's old enough to make decisions for herself. Let her be.

But then, why would your sister lead him on? angry angry

To the barber guy, he should move on.
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by qtguru(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:

She is an adult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.