Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New (1114 Views)

How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by gentlestdude(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2022
I don't know if some can still remember last 2 years I made a post here about my ex gf of 5 years who betrayed me, after inviting me over to her school to open a business then later chased me away because of her sugar daddy then that she loves, so I sold my shop and moved back to Lagos.

I'm a hardcore red pill guy so it was easy for me to move on, I deleted all connections with her, got a loan from my aunt and started a new business in Lagos that's booming now and I deliberately removed anything love from my heart,I never asked any girl out again,when I need sex I order for hookup online.

So last year December I got a WhatsApp message from the girl pleading for forgiveness and wanting to be back. saying the man used juju for her and now she can see clearly, guess she was blind before.

As a bad guy that I am I accepted her just to keep fücking her big boobs and squirty pussy and when she's tired of being used she will find her way to her husband house not mine because I'm never going to get married to a black girl, if I no see white I rest marriage no be by force.
Now I bang her like a LovePeddler, she feels shame after the sex because of the way I always handle her like a dog, different from the caring and romantic way I was before. She still claims we are in a 7 years old relationship though I don't care but I play along.

So back to the topic, I'm now 28 and recently my mom have been complaining of age not being by her side and how she wants to see her grandchild and honestly I have been feeling butterflies in my stomach anytime I think of holding my own child(I so much love babies),I just need advice, should I impregnate this bïtch seeing as she's the only girl I know personally, and make her my baby mama, collect my child and have over to my mom (I have what it takes to collect my child and cut the bïtch off) or should I find someone new to give me a child.

PS: I don't want to go through any stress of toasting a girl and entering any mumu relationship again. I just want to do hookup until I'm six feet under. Emotional simps should stay off I don't need your opinion, thread strictly for my redpilled comrades.

1 Like

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Mooh247: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2022
cool

Discuss that with the girl, if she agrees then fine, if not then you have to look elsewhere.... Don't decieve a girl you don't love or respect to have your baby if not it would end badly

Sorrogacy won't cost you more than 5millon naira from any fertility clinic in Lagos some even charge less

2 Likes

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Keep bleeping the b!tch. Never make her your baby mama. Never make a b!tch birth your kids. Let her go get a child from her sugar daddy. Farm tools everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:
I don't know if some can still remember last 2 years I made a post here about my ex gf of 5 years who betrayed me, after inviting me over to her school to open a business then later chased me away because of her sugar daddy then that she loves, so I sold my shop and moved back to Lagos.

I'm a hardcore red pill guy so it was easy for me to move on, I deleted all connections with her, got a loan from my aunt and started a new business in Lagos that's booming now and I deliberately removed anything love from my heart,I never asked any girl out again,when I need sex I order for hookup online.

So last year December I got a WhatsApp message from the girl pleading for forgiveness and wanting to be back. saying the man used juju for her and now she can see clearly, guess she was blind before.

As a bad guy that I am I accepted her just to keep fücking her big boobs and squirty pussy and when she's tired of being used she will find her way to her husband house not nice because I'm never going to get married to a black girl, if I no see white I rest marriage no be by force.
Now I bang her like a LovePeddler, she feels shame after the sex because of the way I always handle her like a dog, different from the caring and romantic way I was before. She still claims we are in a 7 years old relationship though I don't care but I play along.

So back to the topic, I'm now 28 and recently my mom have been complaining of age not being by her side and how she wants to see her grandchild and honestly I have been feeling butterflies in my stomach anyone I think of holding my own child(I so much love babies),I just need advice, should I impregnate this bïtch seeing as she's the only girl I know personally, and make her my baby mama, collect my child and have over to my mom (I have what it takes to collect my child and cut the bïtch off) or should I find someone new to give me a child.

PS: I don't want to go through any stress of toasting a girl and entering any mumu relationship again. I just want to do hookup until I'm six feet under. Emotional simps should stay off I don't need your opinion, thread strictly for my redpilled comrades.

grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2022
What you need right now is a shrink because you will be a disaster to any child or woman.Keep doing your hookup girls and don’t disturb us here when you start reaping the fruit of living a careless life.Redpiller oshi,dont go and marry and live a responsible life mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by FirstSon01: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
You do know that children carry their parents genes right??

So why do you want the dumb girl to pass her genes to your future children?? If you need a baby mama make sure it's someone smart.
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by MAGG0T(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
You don't want anything to do with a black girl, yet you want a black girl to get pregnant for you.

Nigerian men are really dumb and don't know what the want.

Now I know the group of persons that belongs to that Redpill shit, are group of confused and dumb Nighas

cheesy
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Kollins11: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Look for a decent girl and marry.
Never wife a LovePeddler, she belongs to the street.

1 Like

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by gentlestdude(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Discuss that with the girl, if she agrees then fine, if not then you have to look elsewhere.... Don't decieve a girl you don't love or respect to have your baby if not it would end badly

Sorrogacy won't cost you more than 5millon naira from any fertility clinic in Lagos some even charge less

I considered surrogacy but that money reach to buy 10 plots for ogun state use build estate in the future

2 Likes

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by gentlestdude(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
What you need right now is a shrink because you will be a disaster to any child or woman.Keep doing your hookup girls and don’t disturb us here when you start reaping the fruit of living a careless life.Redpiller oshi,dont go and marry and live a responsible life mtcheww
trust me I will give my child all the love he\she can ever get in this world, but as for marrying in this country I will rather faint than do that, make I go marry ex-olosho (coded hookup)? over my dead body
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Mooh247: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:
I considered surrogacy but that money reach to buy 10 plots for ogun state use build estate in the future

Follow her talk nau... If she agrees to the baby mama thing then fine

If not don't start your life at 28 with one evil woman chasing you about with juju because of some children that would always appreciate their mother more than their hard working father

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:
trust me I will give my child all the love he\she can ever get in this world, but as for marrying in this country I will rather faint than do that, make I go marry ex-olosho (coded hookup)? over my dead body
obviously you don’t have love to give,seek help
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by gentlestdude(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2022
MAGG0T:
You don't want anything to do with a black girl, yet you want a black girl to get pregnant for you.

Now I know the group of persons that belongs to that Redpill shit, are group of confused and dumb Nighas

cheesy
ode marraige and baby-mamaing are 2 different things, I don't expect you to understand seeing how dumb you can be from your comment, respect others opinion, you can go and marry all the oloshos in your city for all we care but don't shove what I don't want down my throat... like I said b4 this thread is not for foolish simps like you so Waka pass...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by ExtremeDot: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2022
For your own good, disconnect from that lady. Even the sex sef, don't get it from her.

You claim to be red pill, and you are contemplating impregnating a lady that jilted you in the past?

Leave that Pussssy today. There are many better Pussssies out there.

Let her go.
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by tayo60(f): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Get a new girl to be your baby mama if that's what you want
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by gentlestdude(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
obviously you don’t have love to give,seek help
you know nothing about love so rest, your opinion doesn't define my life, I will love my child, you can go to the abyss with your opinions... you people don't read 'PS' before jumping to comment on threads?

1 Like

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:
you know nothing about love so rest, your opinion doesn't define my life, I will love my child, you can go to the abyss with your opinions... you people don't read 'PS' before jumping to comment on threads?
My opinion will shape your life if you heed to the advise of an elder. I still maintain that you seek help before ever having the thought of bringing a child into the world,your child will not love his hookup father, he or she will envy children birthed from a union while he/she gradually begin to develop an uncommon deep hatred for you due to your irresponsibility
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by MAGG0T(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:
ode marraige and baby-mamaing are 2 different things, I don't expect you to understand seeing how dumb you can be from your comment, respect others opinion, you can go and marry all the oloshos in your city for all we care but don't shove what I don't want down my throat... like I said b4 this thread is not fit foolish simps like you so Waka pass...

I don't have to belong to a useless group in other to be wise on how to handle my affairs with women

Nigerian girls you detest, you still wan give one belle, it shows how confused and dumb you are son!

Nigerian women loves money, but yet you pay to have sex with hookup girls, it makes you more foolish
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by gentlestdude(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2022
MAGG0T:

I don't have to belong to a useless group in other to be wise on how to handle my affairs with women

Nigerian girls you detest, you still wan give one belle, it shows how confused and dumb you are son!

Nigerian women loves money, but yet you pay to have sex with hookup girls, it makes you more foolish
dude all I wanna do is get a child and cut off the mom from our life even if it means hiring an hired killer to finish her off, chaii how else can I explain to this irredeemable fool? I guess you just can't comprehend so I will pass, I will do what's on my mind you can go and hug transformer with your opinions. me sef come dey argue with a rotten maggot

PS I never condemn any girl liking money, I even advise girls to go for sugar daddies but also use their sense, if I was a girl I go be olosho
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by gentlestdude(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
ExtremeDot:
For your own good, disconnect from that lady. Even the sex sef, don't get it from her.

You claim to be red pill, and you are contemplating impregnating a lady that jilted you in the past?

Leave that Pussssy today. There are many better Pussssies out there.

Let her go.
I forgive but never forget so jilting me doesn't mean I will cut her off but I will play my game smartly and use and dump her, and she gives me free and steady fücks now plus cooking nice meals for me and bringing to my shop... at least I've saved like 100k that I would have used on hookup since January.

she doesn't have to be in me and the child's life, she's just a part of the story to make the story complete, u get? for all I know she can get robbed and shot (I get mind to arrange am trust me)

1 Like

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by gentlestdude(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Follow her talk nau... If she agrees to the baby mama thing then fine

If not don't start your life at 28 with one evil woman chasing you about with juju because of some children that would always appreciate their mother more than their hard working father

that's for a mother that's alive na, if anyone stress me I delete them through any means necessary, I no get heart again, the only love I have left in me is for my child and na one I wan born
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Demigod22: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2022
The kind of people we have in this country and their reasoning, maybe because of the abysmally dysfunctional family value, or the debilitating educational system. OP, you should do better than this. From your reasoning about cutting off the mother even if is killing and the whole gibberish, with people like you, the world is doomed.

Redpillers are educated set of people that advocate genuine love and encourage guys not to be victim of fake love, not the hate you buried in your heart.
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by ExtremeDot: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:
I forgive but never forget so jilting me doesn't mean I will cut her off but I will play my game smartly and use and dump her, and she gives me free and steady fücks now plus cooking nice meals for me and bringing to my shop... at least I've saved like 100k that I would have used on hookup since January.

she doesn't have to be in me and the child's life, she's just a part of the story to make the story complete, u get? for all I know she can get robbed and shot (I get mind to arrange am trust me)

Good Luck. You gon need it.
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Cardealer2021(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Guy you want street girl mother to your child ? undecided
Think of the impact it will have on your child.
No go do mistake when go give you depression later.
I advise you find another girl and make her your baby mama,
While you continue to fvck the free pvssy of your current girlfriend cool
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Cardealer2021(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Cardealer2021(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
SmellySperm:
Keep bleeping the b!tch. Never make her your baby mama. Never make a b!tch birth your kids. Let her go get a child from her sugar daddy. Farm tools everywhere.
Exactly cool
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Uzomacharles: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Babymama still have blood connection to the man who impregnated them...
Look for a decent girl and marry....
Take that voodoo wh0re by surprise..

Tomorrow she might end up breaking your heart again...
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Uzomacharles: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
MAGG0T:

cheesy

He said he's not going to get married to a black girl...

Do you read with your senses intact or you read without ur brain responsible for your remembering?

This post is for redpillers...
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by MAGG0T(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Uzomacharles:

He said he's not going to get married to a black girl...

Do you read with your senses intact or you read without ur brain responsible for your remembering?

This post is for redpillers...

You are a mumu kid
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Uzomacharles: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
MAGG0T:

You are a mumu kid
20+ yrs is not kid
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by HopeNeverDies: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Damnnn!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting / Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. / What Is Causing This Damage Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.