Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? (357 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? by officialJP(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Yesterday I was having a conversation with my fiancé, on the way the conversation has to do with her ex, when she was telling me about her ex I discovered she still have many ex she haven’t discussed with me, so i ask her what’s her body count, i said is it up to 15, then she said probably, i love this girl cause she’s nice, house wife material, neat, beautiful and she have a good behavior, but whenever I remember her past I always feel somehow, the funniest part is I also have upto 15 body count, i just wish i can get my mind off her past, cause she nearly die when I wanted to break up with her. How can I control the feelings of the past, insults is allowed thanks
Re: How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? by MCKitchen(f): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
You don't love her thus her past still flashing on your face. Maybe you need a break an see how things turn up btw you both.
Re: How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? by Demigod22: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2022
You have more than 15 body count, you don't see it as anything, she doesn't have problem with it, but you are joblessly worried over what you can't change. God knows I will never ask my girlfriend about her body count. I don't want to get information I can not handle.

Her past is her past, you weren't there. You can't change it, why not enjoy the beautiful lady that loves you?
Re: How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? by Promiseibritam: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2022
I with-held my comment till we get to frontpage. Lala do the needful
Re: How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmm na wa, 15 Body count jam 15 body count! OP, don't leave ur GF! Just tell her you hate cheating and be Fvcking her very well so dat any Ex-Dick wont be remembered!
Re: How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? by jogsman01(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Pot calling kettle black
Re: How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? by Uzomacharles: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
15+ body counts + 15+ body counts = 30+ Bodies dey count grin grin
Two of una na hoes lol
Re: How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? by HopeNeverDies: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Damnnn!!!! Wtf? Was she that lose Or is this a lie?

15 is too much for a Lady. Frfr. Same as u too; I can almost say 15 is kinda too much for a guy... Literally you both can't control ur sex urge or what? Lmao
Re: How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? by Cardealer2021(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
"15 body count" shocked
Na community project you want marry ? grin
Re: How Can I Control The Feelings Of The Past? by Cardealer2021(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!!! Wtf? Was she that lose Or is this a lie?

15 is too much for a Lady. Frfr. Same as u too; I can almost say 15 is kinda too much for a guy... Literally you both can't control ur sex urge or what? Lmao

How is 15 body count too much for a guy undecided?

(1) (Reply)

Miracle! A 70 Year Old Woman Gives Birth To Her First Child / Why Would A Married Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You / If You Can Do These 4 Things Together, You Are Meant For Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.