Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) (84466 Views)

Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by BeeNG3: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pele. God will give you quick recovery, so sorry
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dchampion65:

Chemicals are all over our fruits.

This!!!

What could we eat to replace all this modified fruits. I so much like pineapples but those in town are surely modified. I thought about this recently.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by engrelvis(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Nollywood people with kidney and liver problems. Why?

Too much enjoyment?

Or is acting films infectious?

I wish him a quick recovery. May he not find himself in a situation where he will beg the public for financial assistance. Most celebrities use their fortunes to intimidate people and end up begging for money in times of illness. Mr. Ibu is known to be very friendly and can easily get help from the public. But may his worsen to the extent of him begging for money.
Honestly I dnt understand their issue of kidney n liver wahala.ls their something we r missing?
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Optimistguy1969: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dchampion65:

Not only beer nowadays.
I bought and ate garden egg, Jesus is Lord, I landed in the hospital with stomach ache and stooling.
The doctor asked me, why do you take poison. Poison as how.
Thank God for his saving grace.
Chemicals are all over our fruits.
Kidney bro..... kidney
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by pulsa(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
meobizy:
If you didn’t see this happening since 2002 then you need a new set of eyes. He could battle this since from living a healthy lifestyle. I guess this is the kick he needs to set life straight.
He was actually poisoned that's why his belly protruded, not from drinking.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Optimistguy1969: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Akúkò
KingsleyAd:
I wish him quick recovery. Mr Ibu is a joy giver.

Nigerians should should read this URGENTLY

If your salary is less than $1000 monthly, you need to SLOWLY read this. It is no longer news that regular individuals can work online and earn money LEGITIMATELY.

STOP paying for all these so called investment that promises to double your funds.

Join CPA affiliate marketing where USA companies like Microsoft, Dell, Macys, Vonage, Hostgator, Walmart, Godaddy and many more pay you IN DOLLARS by promoting their brands.
Rather than doubt, why don’t you ask questions (proof from successful trainees)
We can show you several accounts of our trainees who shared screenshots of their earnings, most people keep struggling and wondering how others are finding it easy in life, CPA marketing does the magic.

What we will do for you
***We will help you apply and get approved by these companies
***We will train you on how to earn US Dollars every day (PAID TRAINING)
***Within 24-48hrs of enrolling, you will earn $465 guaranteed
***Our team are experts at promoting these companies; the average trainee would earn at least $2500 monthly.
***You will be representing name brands in the US and they would pay you as a partner

How to start

Click on my profile to see proof and how to contact us https://www.nairaland.com/etopan
There is a paid training with a FIRM refund policy, if you do not earn as promised, training fee will be refunded, with ₦15000 refunded just for inconveniencing you.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by xynerise: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

But they will never hear.....they keep downing bottles.

Na una Sabi o.

That's just the problem. They drink alot of beer and will never listen to you when you tell them of the effect until it gets to this point

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Dannyset(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gbams55:

Yes bro water the most Affordable substance can prevent many diseases and illness, water flushes out many impurities from the kidney and keep you healthy, that's why Ronaldo prefer Aqua

I take nothing less than 10 sachets of water every day. I wish I knew a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
pulsa:

He was actually poisoned that's why his belly protruded, not from drinking.
You say premier, I say premiere. That belly wasn’t from poison. Poison doesn’t stay years in one’s body. One sign which stays for years is heavy indulgence in alcohol. That belly was surely one of a man who loved green, brown and other colours of bottles frequently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Chisomcally: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Alot of beers you see in beer parlours are backyard made with no nafdac registration
quote author=Optimistguy1969 post=111359903] The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

Na una Sabi o.[/quote]
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Ameduedwin: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
I wish him quick recovery
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by DeeGov123(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
You are are healed by the special grace of God.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Saviourk: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
I pray u get well soon
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Phelix111(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
AMEN!
toobusy:
Please God don't let this man die now please,I haven't entirely gotten over the death of Sam loco efe, don't take this one away now,I still need him for my happiness please Lord
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by tabaralph: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
ObaKlaz:
Pardon me, but he kinda looks like he's on a movie set, he looks kinda funny, sort of. grin
Some body is on sick bed at the hospital you said he looked kinda funny… na kindergarten you go see
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Richmindanthony(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Nollywood people with kidney and liver problems. Even some in the music industry. Why?

Too much enjoyment?

Or is acting films infectious?

I wish him a quick recovery. May he not find himself in a situation where he will beg the public for financial assistance. Most celebrities use their fortunes to intimidate people and end up begging for money in times of illness. Mr. Ibu is known to be very friendly and can easily get help from the public. But may his case not deteriorate to the extent of him begging for money.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Charx122: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

Na una Sabi o.

Is that what you should say? People fall sick , is not their will to be a victim
Be you healthy or unhealthy something is bound to happen to anybody at any fucking time ..
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Sleekfingers: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
noxy1962:
So sad the government don’t want to look into kidney related problems endemic to Nigeria. Some of you do not know that more than 12% of Nigerians are suffering from one kidney related illness to the other. That equals to 10s of millions of people and counting. Nafdac is now a shadow of itself despite considerable success they attained during Dora’s era.

Really sad.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Adakintroy: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Many of them live yeye life. With party and excess drinking. Is how may musician will go out. Cuz they don't see much wrong with the life style, rather they celebrate. Almost all of them struggle with liver or kidney. What's is wrong.

Bad things will come to us all wetter we like it or not, however there are life we live that increase the probability of it happen to us quicker. Some believe life na jolly jolly so they eat and tank everything. Here we are.

Don't be quick to say sorry to anyone them..rather point to the life clear. See why we told you not to do this. Yes. Do that first. Before sorry come. Others will pass the road. They need to learn well. If one life becomes a direction to the thousand others, its a worthy sacrifice.

After Jesus heal the man he said. Go and sin no more less something worst comes on you.

The adulterous women he said I do not judge you but go and "sin no more".

Know were you wrong urself. Its were sin is. Learn to judge ur self before true judgment comes on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Sleekfingers: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Decryptor:

Excessive consumption of alcohol.

So na only alcohol dey cause kidney problem abi?
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Johel(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=340-TPBKUYQ

Nigerian actor, John Ikechukwu Okafor aka Mr Ibu has addressed reports that he's critically ill.

The Nollywood star who spoke from the hospital bed admitted that he's on admission at a kidney center in Abuja.

He said reports that he is in critical condition and not walking are false.

He added also that his Instagram account and his bank account have been taken over by hackers who are asking for donations on his behalf.

He said the calls for donations under the guise that he is in critical condition, are not from him, but from hackers trying to take advantage of his ill health.

He said people are trying to sell him because he's sick but God won't let their plans work.

People don't mind what they consume...they just consume anything anyhow,...most people are not sensitive to their immune system and general health...they just leave life anyhow...someone like me can live 200years...but no, I Wana leave this world by 85 - 90 years....I can't be seeing myself decaying slowly at old age...wey dem go dey carry me go toilet,I can't do anything on my own,make dem dey say grand pa dey smell and all that old age symptoms,I no want abeg,I Wana die still fresh as always grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Acidbath: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Too much alcohol. angry
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by budaho: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
hmmm
Empower your kids with the right skill today.
Get them Equipped with ICT skills in our April Holiday class(KIDS CAN CODE ONLINE BOOTCAMP)
Learn how to build amazing games
*CSS
*HTML
*JAVASCRIPT
*MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE(WORD, POWER POINT, EXCEL, ETC)
*GRAPHICS DESIGN
*PYTHON(for data science and data analytics)
*etc
CHECK MY PROFILE OR SIGNATURE FOR MORE INFO
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by omoregiepato: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Get well soon...Ibumatic !!!

Stay juiced up with the Jo+way 40,000mah.

Type c input and output

22.5w fast charge

Led Display

3 months warranty

Pay on delivery

Contact number beloww

1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by diplomat058(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jesus Christ! Mr. Ibu is so lovable. Even on his sick bed, he retains his impressive command of humour. May the Lord Jesus heal him, me and everyone having one health issue or another. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Lavisha(f): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

Na una Sabi o.

What is wrong with beer?
For your mind, it is beer that caused kidney problems?!

No wonder buhari called y'all empty heads Lazy.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Famocious(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
I wish him a speedy recovery.

Kidney or liver diseases are not only affecting nollywood actors but general population. They don't respect status, beauty or sex. For every single popular person you know with chronic liver/kidney disease, there are thousands of others with it that nobody knows.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by ifecx4real: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dannyset:

Drink over 8 sachet water a day and you might not need to be at the mercy of the Government.

Most of us underrate how water � can prevent us from visiting the Dr.

Drink enough water!

I just took another cup of it. grin

Some bad pure/bottle water are also cause of kidney disease in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Sleekfingers: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
meobizy:
You say premier, I say premiere. That belly wasn’t from poison. Poison doesn’t stay years in one’s body. One sign which stays for years is heavy indulgence in alcohol. That belly was surely one of a man who loved green, brown and other colours of bottles frequently.

So all people with protruding belly , are consumers of alcohol?

In this part of the world , our eating lifestyles is quite shocking..... excessive consumption of carbohydrate foods ( which leads to diabetes and fat) , zero exercise, eating heavily, especially at night, eating late, excessive consumption of meats, zero balance diet...
That's the major causes of protruding stomach like a pregnant frog.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos) / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.