Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) (84465 Views)

Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Get well Mr Ibu.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by techWriter3: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
forgive me, but he kinda seems like he's on a films wrap, he seems kinda funny, sort of

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Vince77(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
This man is really looking sick and he is loosing strength. I just hope he recovers fully.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

So all people with protruding belly , are consumers of alcohol?

In this part of the world , our eating lifestyles is quite shocking..... excessive consumption of carbohydrate foods ( which leads to diabetes and fat) , zero exercise, eating heavily, especially at night, eating late, excessive consumption of meats, zero balance diet...
That's the major causes of protruding stomach like a pregnant frog.....
A belly from food is very different from a beer belly.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Decryptor(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

So na only alcohol dey cause kidney problem abi?

There are conditions that cause kidney failure but excessive consumption of alcohol triggers it faster.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Nollywood people with kidney and liver problems. Even some in the music industry. Why?

Too much enjoyment?

Or is acting films infectious?

I wish him a quick recovery. May he not find himself in a situation where he will beg the public for financial assistance. Most celebrities use their fortunes to intimidate people and end up begging for money in times of illness. Mr. Ibu is known to be very friendly and can easily get help from the public. But may his case not deteriorate to the extent of him begging for money.
Exactly what I was thinking.. Nigerian entertainment industry na kidney and liver problems dey get them down. Abi person dey behind the scenes when dey dash them when time reach
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Nwaajasa: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

But they will never hear.....they keep downing bottles.

Na una Sabi o.
This all you can say to someone in this situation, God have on us, but didn't use someone's condition to judge him if can't pray for his healing just read and pass
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Magnumproperty: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Quick Recovery Mr Ibu
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by etel124(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
I wish him speedy recovery...IJN

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Even in sick bed Mr Ibu is still funny grin

That his "EWO!" cracked me up. grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Khaysee: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Let's be drinking lot of water

Buy all types of men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale prices
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Georgejeez: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
embarassed
Dchampion65:

Not only beer nowadays.
I bought and ate garden egg, Jesus is Lord, I landed in the hospital with stomach ache and stooling.
The doctor asked me, why do you take poison. Poison as how.
Thank God for his saving grace.
Chemicals are all over our fruits.
embarassed embarassedchimo!!
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Christistruth00: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Nollywood people with kidney and liver problems. Even some in the music industry. Why?

Too much enjoyment?

Or is acting films infectious?

I wish him a quick recovery. May he not find himself in a situation where he will beg the public for financial assistance. Most celebrities use their fortunes to intimidate people and end up begging for money in times of illness. Mr. Ibu is known to be very friendly and can easily get help from the public. But may his case not deteriorate to the extent of him begging for money.

Nollywood should set up a Medical Insurance Scheme and a Prayer Group for their Actors

There are diabolical things going on in Nollywood

People are still wandering what’s has been going on with Genevive
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by ekukeku(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=Dannyset post=111359983

Most of us underrate how water � can prevent us from visiting the Dr.

Drink enough water!

I just took another cup of it. grin[/quote]

I believe u

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by ensamy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
2 kings 5:20 - 27.
Gehazi the servant of Elisha, took advantage of Naaman's leprosy or illness and went back to Naaman, collected money through falsehood when Elisha has commanded him not to collect any money from Naaman the Leper.
For the sake of that single act of falsehood by taken advantage of another man's ill health to enrich himself, Gehazi was cursed with same leprosy Namaan had upto his generations yet unborn. He also lost the anointing Elisha was supposed to pass to him as the next prophet in line.
Yahoo boys and hackers are inheriting Ibu's kidney disease spiritually without knowing.
When similar things happen in Thier lives they won't know where it's coming from. Be careful . cool shocked
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by dfrost: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

As for Mr. Ibu's health, I'd wish him quick recovery.
However it is important for any adult who has clock forty to watch what he/she eat and drinks.

Aufbauh, you even went too far.

At 35/36 you need to start unwinding. Person don take weed since secondary school, don dey down bottles from SS2, what else do you want to prove again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by pongwa(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=340-TPBKUYQ

Nigerian actor, John Ikechukwu Okafor aka Mr Ibu has addressed reports that he's critically ill.

The Nollywood star who spoke from the h.ospital bed admitted that he's on admission at a kidney center in Abuja.

He said reports that he is in critical condition and not walking are false.

He added also that his Instagram account and his bank account have been taken over by hackers who are asking for donations on his behalf.

He said the calls for donations under the guise that he is in critical condition, are not from him, but from hackers trying to take advantage of his ill health.

He said people are trying to sell him because he's sick but God won't let their plans work.
we have to start critically examining pot bellied men nowadays. They are potential carriers of liver and kidney diseases. Sorry Mr. Ibu
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by buzorcharles(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
I hope it's not the curse Nigerians dished out after he supported tinubu,?
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by ComeToJesus: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
You can count the number of dialysis machines that are available in Government's health institutions with one hand.

Reason: They jet out for medical tourism and care less about the governed.

All former and serving Nigerian leaders deserve China's treatment for corrupt leaders.

This evening, the rogues will gather in Eagle Square to elect another set of bandits that will superintend their looting.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Burgerlomo: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Get well soon
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Sureboyy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
ObaKlaz:
Pardon me, but he kinda looks like he's on a movie set, he looks kinda funny, sort of. grin
This is a stupid thing to say man
Does that look like he is on a movie set

Get help!!
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Jmichael1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Get well soon
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by ihedioramma: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
So many years of deprivation in the midst of plenty has moulded an average Nigerian to be criminally minded & mischievous. Taking advantage of any possible loose end. It's a pity.

As for Mr. Ibu's health, I'd wish him quick recovery.
However it is important for any adult who has clock forty to watch what he/she eat and drinks.
Like what ?
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by goody234: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
This kidney problem people are having in nigeria na wa o ...there must be some poisonous stuff attached to the food or something everybody is getting it
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Get well soon
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by tfelicityk(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
I wish him quick recovering
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by bigtt76(f): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
But someone reported this a while ago and he was denying it. Thank God he's getting help though but how was your bank account hacked?

Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=340-TPBKUYQ

Nigerian actor, John Ikechukwu Okafor aka Mr Ibu has addressed reports that he's critically ill.

The Nollywood star who spoke from the hospital bed admitted that he's on admission at a kidney center in Abuja.

He said reports that he is in critical condition and not walking are false.

He added also that his Instagram account and his bank account have been taken over by hackers who are asking for donations on his behalf.

He said the calls for donations under the guise that he is in critical condition, are not from him, but from hackers trying to take advantage of his ill health.

He said people are trying to sell him because he's sick but God won't let their plans work.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Optimistguy1969: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Shut up!!!
Lavisha:

What is wrong with beer?
For your mind, it is beer that caused kidney problems?!

No wonder buhari called y'all empty heads Lazy.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Hakeem3(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mr Ibu always on his comic sense, even on sick bed he’s still acting funny. I wish him quick and total recovery amen. Pls get well soon and keep making Nigeria homes happy through Nollywood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos) / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.