Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children (49120 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by MansoryMX(m): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:
Lol, this is a reminder to men who think they have monopoly on cheating.

Well, I condemn cheating by any of the parties, stay faithful to your married partners, stop sleeping around.

Just look at how you are exhibiting lineage stupidity in a public forum. I am sure if your entire siblings go for DNA test na different men born una and not the innocent man you called a father. Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by shegz24(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Cheating is one thing, pinning children that are for another to your husband is another thing.

faithfull18:

Well, I condemn cheating by any of the parties, stay faithful to your married partners, stop sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Berankis: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2022
powerblaze:
Hope he sues the hell out of that bitchh!

But then he's raised 2 kids. The damage is long done.
And for 20years! He is spent already. It's not clear he raised them sha from his narrative, probably was never convinced he was the father.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by faithfull18(f): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2022
MansoryMX:

Just look at how I am exhibiting lineage stupidity in a public forum. I am sure if my entire siblings go for DNA test na different men born us and not the innocent man I call a father. I am an Idiot
Eeyah, ndo. Now, we all know.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by shegz24(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
He should test his sperm quality. She may have done him a favour by giving him other men’s children because he couldn’t create life.
What NONSENSE is this one saying now?
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by DKM123: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2022
A man who was only 16 when someone pinned a pregnancy on him is likely not to be the father. The parents should have run a DNA test immediately (if they had the resources). Wether or not he was having skin to skin doesn't automatically mean he is the father.

They allowed the small girl get away with it and so she did it a second time. Since they called him a useless father, I am glad he didn't raise them like a real father would because he was never thier father biologically or otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by faithfull18(f): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2022
shegz24:
Cheating is one thing, pinning children that are for another to your husband is another thing.

When you tackle issues, tackle it from the roots. Without cheating, illegitimate children within a marriage wouldn't be there in the first place.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by MansoryMX(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

Eeyah, ndo. Now, we all know.

Instead of you to condemn what the woman did you are talking like a foolish idiot. No one has the monopoly to cheat in marriage. Not a man! Or a woman! I wonder why am I even wasting my time quoting you because for all I know you fit be one ashawo wey dey road dey go house this morning after being fvcked all night for a mere 15k to 25k.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by We4all: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Twoclans:

Dont be daft either .They were all young and stupid.Or you did not see the age of the OAP when he became a father.

You wake up early morning and just type nonsense .

At least you borrowed enough sense to acknowledge the fact that they were young and stupid. If you think so, then why blame the lady for wanting a father for her kids?
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Resurgent2016: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2022
BigYash:
Chai. Them don run am local.. If you tell them to run DNA test at the early stage.. Them go say no,the pikin resemble me .. Mumu Men Association of Nigeria. undecided

grin grin dont mind family people. Dem go dey whine the man since say the pikin resemble am

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by IamPatriotic(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Not that he was married to the lady sef, just a case of a promiscuous teenager who didn't know who among her multiple sex partners was responsible for her pregnancy and decided to nip it on the most prominent among them.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by twilliamx(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

You are obviously a cheat..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Tundex911: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Omoooooooox1000000 �

Sorry man, man up
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Twoclans(f): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2022
We4all:

At least you borrowed enough sense to acknowledge the fact that they were young and stupid. If you think so, then why blame the lady for wanting a father for her kids?

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Jamaall(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
He should test his sperm quality. She may have done him a favour by giving him other men’s children because he couldn’t create life.
birds of the same feathers flocks together...

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by faithfull18(f): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2022
MansoryMX:

Instead of me to condemn what the woman did I am here talking like a foolish idiot. No one has the monopoly to cheat in marriage. Not a man! Or a woman! I wonder why I am even wasting my time quoting you because I know my sisters are ashawos wey dey always dey road dey go house in the morning after being fvcked all night for a mere 15k to 25k.
Thank you for telling us. I love reading wailings like this. Tell us more.

Now, go read what I posted again without sentiment, silly thing with the bandwagon mentality.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
The paternity test conducted by Universal Forensics Corporation showed that the broadcaster had 0.00 per cent chance of being the biological father to the children.

the question i normally ask all these evil vaginarians is that, if you are married and cant control your kpekus and decide to share it around the whole Lagos why not insist on your fuckers to use condoms, i really dont understand the logic in bringing other peoples children to an innocent man to father, or is it some form of ritual?
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by We4all: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Karleb:

Stop assuming nonsense!

We don't know the age of the woman so stop the stupid assumptions. They were probably in the same age.

Let me even indulge you, so the OAP was the one taking advantage of her not the other person that got her pregnant twice.

Any woman justifying this nonsense is as bad as that woman.

Or the woman that gave him 2 bastards.

Don't let me curse you.

Alaye, what effect can your watery curse have on me? Do you know my spiritual strength? Don’t let me send my sword. Be warned.

Back to the issue on ground, if the yeye OAP was 16 years, what business did he have with sex?

If he accepted the pregnancy, it was because he was constantly shagging her.

Any woman would pin her pregnancy on the stupid perverted man that loves sex more than his life.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by jrusky(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2022
It's not easy to bear the heart pain that used to follow situation like this as a man and a father it's nightmare to labour so much to trained a child and later been told the kid is not yours it's a deadly nightmare.
I really felt the guy pain may God comfort him.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Olam09(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2022
POTUS8:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup
visit .com.ng to get started ♥️

Na people like you dey cause this kind headline.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by jrusky(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2022
twilliamx:

You are obviously a cheat..

Sure.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Nonexisting: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2022
We4all:

And she continued the lie for 20 more years? It's true she was young at a time, what happened when she grew up? She saw the children disrespecting and insulting the OAP, calling him a deadbeat father which probably made the nigga suffer depression, yet she held on to her secret and you are here defending her. Your foolishness must be a new variant because it's rare.

2 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Munzy14(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Lol..If you see the signs, begin to detach...

Every other can fail you, but not your Instinct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Fisher007: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

Fellow men did you read what she said above. This why I tell you all don't marry these modern women. I don't trust them at all.

No matter what you do they will still cheat. It is in their nature. The sentence above shows no regret or empathy for the man. Instead it is like a revenge or competition to men cheating.

She didn't understand and analyse the situation. Bringing another man's children into your husband's house is way more terrible than cheating.

Well since King solomon don talk am out of a 1000 women I found none that is loyal and trustworthy. This always remind me, that they will still cheat and are not worth being married.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by nedekid: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2022
HeadNigga:
Omo, once you see signs of cheating, dump her.
But how many will one dump?
Some say the innocent one is the one not yet caught.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by nedekid: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Olam09:

Na people like you dey cause this kind headline.
grin
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by sketcherJ(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Karleb:

You are very foolish for this comment.

Thank you baba. You took the comment outta my mouth. Werey gal
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by nomenclature(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
The paternity test conducted by Universal Forensics Corporation showed that the broadcaster had 0.00 per cent chance of being the biological father to the children.

Good for him ,nobody should pity him.
Some men if you tell them about DNA even when the child is in his/her younger years ,they will dismiss it.
I have been telling two of my friends about DNA and they think I am crazy. But the time you will get to 60 years and you find out that they are not your kids.....blood pressure will kill you.
A whole 20 years ,you body didn't scratch you,you.didn’t get dreams, you didn't get signs ,you didnt suspect.
He probably saw all this signs and dismissed it. And here now crying like a mumu that he is.
All simps will continue to receive sense at old age .
If we have a child before the age of 4,if I no do DNA make I know wetin cause am.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Pimine: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

Aswearugaaad

You make me sick! This is not about cheating; it's about paternity fraud!

If internet scammers who only steal your money are sent to jail, what should be done to paternity scammers who steal your money, life, blood, sweat, and make you raise bastards?
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Okdi(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2022
After God fear women.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Uchedizzy(f): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Devil de learn work for were some women dey, women who do this have no fear of God
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Image123(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2022
HardMirror:
yh. Many girls do this. Why we guys should be careful. One of my ex did this too, now married. Fortunately we always used protection so she pinned it on another guy, she did not even bother telling me she was pregnant. She was crying when I said I was not ready for marriage, not knowing she was pregnant

One of the primary reasons you decided to hope that God does not exist. You couldn't be this callous and specious when you were a genuine Christian right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.