Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja (46438 Views)

Court Blocks INEC, CBN From Stopping Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Bid / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by oilPUSSY(f): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ahead of the 2023 Presidential election, the campaign posters of a former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole and the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele, have surfaced in Abuja.

SaharaReporters gathered that the campaign posters which introduced Oshiomole as 'the man' for the 2023 presidency were sighted in Abuja on Friday.

It is not certain where the posters emanated from as Oshiomole had not publicly indicated an interest in contesting for the 2023 Presidential election.

In 2019, campaign posters of Oshiomhole, an ex-governor of Edo State, and Nasir El-Rufai, governor of Kaduna State, were sighted in Surulere, Lagos State for the 2023 elections.

Oshiomole, at the time, denied the presidential election posters showing him as a presidential aspirant, attributing it to the handiwork of mischief-makers.

Also on Friday, the campaign posters of the CBN governor, Emefiele, who has also not openly declared his intention to join the 2023 presidential race, have flooded Eagle Square in Abuja, the venue of the National Convention of the APC slated for Saturday, March 26.

SaharaReporters had exclusively learnt that a cabal led by the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Abubakar Malami was strongly behind the push for Emefiele to succeed Buhari, ahead of other strong contenders in the party.

A top source in the party had told SaharaReporters that the “APC is torn between (Yemi) Osinbajo, (Bola) Tinubu and Emefiele’s people, each pushing their own candidate and agenda.”

Recently, Emefiele’s supporters, mainly youths, spotted white T-Shirts with the inscription MEFFY 2023 at an occasion held in Lagos to draft him into the race.

Convener of the group, Wale Fapohunda, had told the gathering that since Emefiele’s appointment as CBN Governor, he had spent his energy building a resilient financial system that can serve the development needs of the economy, ignoring the glaring fact that Nigeria’s economy had dipped to its worst state ever during Emefiele’s tenure as CBN governor.

Although Osinbajo has also not openly declared his interest in the 2023 presidential race, different groups have been soliciting Nigerians’ support for the vice-president.

In January, a group called the Concerned Citizens of Nigeria launched an online petition, urging Nigerians to persuade him to contest the presidency in 2023.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/25/apc-national-convention-oshiomole-emefieles-2023-presidential-campaign-posters-surface

2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Xscape1993(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nigeria my country ooo. Anybody can just wake up from anywhere and contest for the presidency because of the deadly political mistake of 2015. Nigeria is now a country of "try your lucky" politically.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Frigga13: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
This looks like a set up to mock Oshiomole and His Tinubu

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Tinubuadvocate: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:
[/s]
Must you talk on every topic.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Truthisunique3: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin

The disgraced man that was too ashamed to turn up for the Apc founding fathers meeting yesterday

Hope he knows the same Cain that was used to chase his diarrhea mouth is still much available

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Frigga13: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Na my data , my time , my money, my hustle ..

Enjoy my presence this week.. and next week before politicking starts

It will be mad by May

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by famology(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na truthisunique post dat one

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Salvador1: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Is Tinubu aware of this?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Salvador1: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]
look at this one that was begging for money to japaa from this country.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Frigga13: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
trutharena:

Lol your brain will always link Tinubu to every situation.

So na Tinubu also put Emefiele poster up?

Meth is bad. Please say no to drug!

Yoruba man.. get sense quick

Next!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Karemarealty288(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chai Oshomole has become political comic relief.

16 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by obinoral1179(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

Na my data , my time , my money, my hustle ..

Enjoy my presence this week.. and next week before politicking starts

It will be mad by May
I pray you have same energy when the tides doesn't favour you..... We Sabi people like Una...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Frigga13: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
obinoral1179:
I pray you have same energy when the tides doesn't favour you..... We Sabi people like Una...

k
Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by MonkeyMods(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Watch out for my posters too....haba every body is declaring

I nor go carry last

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Vifx: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
As e dey happen
Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by iiifeoma320(f): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by fineboynl(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Two clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
APC will not kill me with laugh ooo... Are you kidney me?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by izubext007: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Idiot full Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by abobote: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oshomole that is on sabbatical leave and Emeifele that ruin Nigeria economy
All these are just to make it look competitive,
APC are giving their ticket to Tinubu,
PDP should follow suit and give their ticket to Atiku

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by 9jaBloke: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
cry
Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Setup grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
We the 30k amala and ewedu Tilumbu urchins reject this news. We'll not take it. We can't risk our monthly Tinubu 30k stipend, else we die of severe hunger

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Urbanchampion: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Salvador1:
Is Tinubu aware of this?

Frigga13:

They don configure una brain to think about Tinubu. If you don't link Asiwaju to something mischievous or abuse him daily, you'll have headache and severe pains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Kokaine(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Is CBN governor not supposed to resign before doing this

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by owiko(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
P

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Mooh247: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Anybody can print any cheap posters these days

101 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) / CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.