Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,282 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy (34585 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I know it can only be Toyin Tofade.

We all know where these kind of names will appear on the international scene. cheesy

But when you talk about crime...

Crime like skull mining, petty theft, rape, and internet fraud.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by kobosmart(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by goodheart01: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Black is beautiful. Complexion is not a limitation in a sane world. Complexion is just for varieties of look.

Complexion is a limitation in some places like Eastern Europe, example Russia.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Adesina18111(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
One thing about NAIRALANDERs is the fact that their comments can give you joy or sadness throughout the day cheesy grin grin cheesy

LeoDeKing:

We all know where these kind of names will appear on the international scene. cheesy

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by goodheart01: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
For those Putin lap dogs. I guess the West is so evil that black people always have the opportunity to attain greater heights. How many blacks have u seen get to such positions in Russia??

Foolish Putin ass lickers.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Xman12345goat: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
The moment I saw she is yoruba, I knew she must be dark in complexion
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by gambojimeta: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not Russia? grin
So you folks wouldn't reject the offer or call white racist here? undecided

Bunch of hypocrites..look how their race/country persons keep benefitting from the white they claim to hate..I wish she was appointed in a Russia college so Putin can at least make his puppets happy for once.. grin
West keep giving blacks a reason to lick their feet..you can't change that.. grin
Russia is still struggling with skin heads grin

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by pegix(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not Russia? grin
So you folks wouldn't reject the offer or call white racist here? undecided

Bunch of hypocrites..look how their race/country persons keep benefitting from the white they claim to hate..I wish she was appointed in a Russia college so Putin can at least make his puppets happy for once.. grin
West keep giving blacks a reason to lick their feet..you can't change that.. grin
the official language of russia is russian

Do we speak russian?
Were we colonised and influence by russia in anyway

I guess u can analyse probably and find a beta answer

Countries that speak russia....as first or co language are also appointed in russia

Say georgia, ubzekistan, Kazakhstan, belarus

The regional and political influence of russia in nigeria cant be compared to the west
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by goodheart01: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Stop typing nonsense in a publicforum. angry

Oga FERNANDEZISBACK is right. U call it nonsense because it bites your conscience. As a person do u see yourself succeeding in the Russia than the West? If given the opportunity today, would u dump and American visa to pick a Russian one?

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Gracey03(f): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Wow! This is nice to hear!
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by gambojimeta: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Stop typing nonsense in a publicforum. angry
That lady could have been killed by skinheads in Russia. You hate the truth hence cancelled the comment of that poster.
grin

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by shogsman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And stop quoting me mindlessly..kiddo how long will I keep repeating that huh?

Don't get yourself depressed cos of me.. grin
My statement can't be reversed..if you are too uncomfortable smash your phone against a rock... wink
How can you have 10,000 posts in less than 2 months it Means you post around 200 times per day , that's an average of once every 7 minutes. Don't you have a life or a job. This is an honest question

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by immortalcrown(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
goodheart01:
Complexion is a limitation in some places like Eastern Europe, example Russia.
Did you not see where I said, ...in a sane world?
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Sweeetheart(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yoruba ladies dey give me joy, make these new generation of ladies key into this, continue to make Yoruba proud

Yoruba LA gba

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
shogsman:

How can you have 10,000 posts in less than 2 months it Means you post around 200 times per day , that's an average of once every 7 minutes. Don't you have a life or a job. This is an honest question
cry cry
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Haba!
you guys should leave this guy alone,

Abandon(ignore) his comments and watch him disappear like simpleLeo.

Na true sef.
I will take your word for it hence forth!
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by goodheart01: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bigchristo:
Your hate for Russia won’t let you have sense lol, why would it be Russia? Did Russia come to Africa to take people for slavery? Blacks dominate US because they were the major slave transporters, now the blacks has come to stay in US either they like it or not blacks will be holding key offices as times goes on, jejely leave Russia out of this thread

Stop being stupid. Russia didn’t come to Africa to take slaves because they were so far away continentally, but they did take slaves from other places close to them. Go and read about the Russ who happen to be the ancient Russians, and u will see how they attacked and conquered Scandinavians and made some slaves. Even the so called slavery u accuse the West for was first practiced by the Obas of Benin and Yoruba lands before the white man came. Those Obas took slaves from conquered towns and villages too. So don’t blame the West here rather blame your forefathers who were so greedy to sell their towns men and brothers to the white man in exchange for mirror and gun powder.

And for your information, blacks are dominating in the US because the white Americans wanted it so during the 14th Amendment of the US constitution on July 9, 1868. But despite the French colonized much of Africa, you’re yet to see Blacks in key position in France. What this means is that the US is different and a pioneer for freedom
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Isn't it ironical that when an igbo man starts to flout the achievements of his kith and kin you will saying they are chest beating. what is this one you are doing called?
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by ledaman: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lalami3232:
That's the true definition of a slay queen, not the nonsense we see in 9ja. The average 9ja girl has a dream of marrying a rich man who would take her from poverty instead of her to dey think how to help her own life. See rather use her last money to buy makeup and weavon to attract rich men instead of boosting her brain. She's ready to fvck anything long and fat, provided it gives her an iPhone. She go use people house gate dey snap pics anyhow, set her legs like slowpoke/cripple so that her yansh go show. She's ready to do anything to increase her ass instead of her brain, hence you go see dem dey put Maggi for yansh just to make am big.... Tueh!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the average 9ja girl dey only see marriage as a way of escaping poverty. Hence dem dey do anything to enhance body instead of their brain"
Lolz! They are coming to arrest you oo
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by pquaver(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Teaser4 post=111385322][/quote]

She is wise... You are not...
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by chusynte: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Skull mining ass. You guys will never stop hating, that's why you keep giving birth to miscreants.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by goodheart01: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

Did you not see where I said, ...in a sane world?

I did dear. I was only buttressing your point
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Ask yourself this: All the while you have been instigating inter-tribal conflict, where has it taken you aside getting more 'likes' on Nairaland?

Even the Likes sef day diminish small small. The guy just no worth am. And worse is, hes not even rich
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by timefarm(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Thank God she is from the enlightened southwest.

Not some people from crime infested region out to boast on their stupidity.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by timefarm(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
chusynte:

Skull mining ass. You guys will never stop hating, that's why you keep giving birth to miscreants.
Shut the Bleep up.
This is not about crime and drug.

When it is that time, you will be called upon.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by AutoRedux: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Why Afonja women no dey fine?
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Loewe:

Ogbeni u guys should stop this nonsense. Igbos are also doing well, even Hausas too...

Just because I am Yoruba doesn't mean I won't acknowledge that. Igbos are quite intelligent as well.

NB: I know the ipob boys here are equally fond of insulting Yorubas, but two wrongs don't make a right.

That guy you're trying to talk out of tribalism can't change so stop wasting your precious time, he's one of the hardcore tribalist on nairaland
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by lomprico(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Where is hushpuppy? Anu!
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by MYMINDER(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
The most disturbing part of it is that the moderators and owner of this board support this. If people with these monikers are immediately banned upon repetitive occurrences, this tribal, hate filled vitriol would have ended.

What you do not stop, you are supportive of. Shame on the Moderators and Seun.

NaughtyBrainiac:
There's a way this tribal shading (especially between Yorubas and Igbos) on Nairaland affects us psychologically without us knowing.

You won't believe I subconsciously rushed to the thread to check her Name.

Make una stop this tribal wahala abeg

Congratulations to her
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by ultimatekint(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
She is a white woman in black skin pretending to be a Nigerian.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Tareq1105: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Congratulations to Nigeria and Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures / 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.