Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium (16512 Views)

George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Donshegxy10(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
TINUBU pepper them.
On his mandate i stand.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Penguin2: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Lekki free trade zone housing Lekki seaport, Africa's largest Fertiliser plant and Africas largest refinery just to mention one

What have all your leaders achieved since the days of Nnamdi Azikwe and Ojuckwu

That you think Tinubu colloquium brought all the things you mentioned shows how terrible your information level is.

And it also shows why I should not waste even a second more, engaging you.
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Mooh247: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Penguin2:

That you think Tinubu colloquium brought all the things you mentioned shows how terrible your information level is.

And it also shows why I should not waste even a second more, engaging you.

Yep as expected I don't expect anything meaningful from Mmkuru Nmiri youths

Run along like Ojuckwu the coward and let the owners of Nigeria converse during the colloqium

5%ter dot in a circle

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Penguin2: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Yep as expected I don't expect anything meaningful from Mmkuru Nmiri youths

Run along like Ojuckwu the coward and let the owners of Nigeria converse during the colloqium

5%ter dot in a circle

You have a mission, to get me to insult you…

But I’m more intelligent than that. Go and ask those who came before you.

Once again, Tinubu Colloquium is a meaningless and useless jamboree that deserves no intellectual attention of any respected scholar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by techWriter3: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
politicians for just take me all this funds he is squandering
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Salvador1: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Abeg all these Tinubu urchins. I wan chop Tinubu money.
No be only una sabi awof money
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by obamco: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Thunder faya all of dem
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by ButterBurger: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Irrelevant and irrational colloquium
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2022
If I'm correct Buhari has not been attending this program for some years now, if he is planning to and eventually attend this, it seems Buhari is mending his way with Tinubu.

Opportunities you can't afford to miss.

"Treasure Hilltop Estate" located within AIT Alagbado through Ikola/Command Road axis of Lagos Mainland.

Why you should invest in Treasure Hilltop Estate

1. It has good tittle Documents (Certificate of occupancy, Approved Survey Plan and Approved Layout)

2. Fast value appreciation which guarantee high returns on Investment.

3. Free from government encumbrances and adverse claims

4. A place where potential investors home and abroad would be proud to be.

5. Easy access due to smooth and good road networks and so on.

Prices:
- N8million per plot size (600sqm)
- N4million per half plot. (300sqm)

Houses:

- 3 Bedroom Duplex - N35millon
- 3 Bedroom Bungalow - N17.5million

Watch the Estate video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhR268aWiE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Salvador1: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo:
BAT or we burn down the Zoo
hehehehehe.
We are waiting for u guys to shout oduduwa republic.
Na thunder I go invoke.
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Cryofigbos: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2022
Why r dis igbos crying up and down

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Cryofigbos: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2022
Codeye:
Tinubu for just give me all this money he is wasting. Wahali I need money
Dead brain......

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by martinslaura: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Militant30 post=111366763]Is it Pampers colloquium or colloquium of daipers?

All we need now is for the APC to give Tinupooo their ticket so we can run the greatest anti-Tinupooo campaign grin grin grin grin grin

By the time we are through with him he will be contemplating suicide grin grin grin

Tinupooo will hear from us.

TELL THEM O BRO.
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Cryofigbos: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Frigga13:
When was the last time Buhari was seen at his colloquium ?

Last year..
Yoruba were still hailing him National Leader And Apc party leader

This time they’ve carefully avoided it.. . grin

Coming after Apc convention..

We wait and see how it goes
Foolish comment from a useless igbo as usual

U will wail u go tire, deep down he dey pain ur papa grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Cryofigbos: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Militant30:
Is it Pampers colloquium or colloquium of daipers?

All we need now is for the APC to give Tinupooo their ticket so we can run the greatest anti-Tinupooo campaign grin grin grin grin grin

By the time we are through with him he will be contemplating suicide grin grin grin

Fool grin who care about ur useless noise on nairaland

Keep crying while we keep winning

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Yibo(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Salvador1:
hehehehehe.
We are waiting for u guys to shout oduduwa republic.
Na thunder I go invoke.
nobody has monopoly of madness
We will also behave like ipok

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Cryofigbos: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Shebi Na Colloquium Tinubu go chop

Buhari go fit dey attend the jamboree so far it has nothing to do with presidency as usual

Una go need the pics badly
Brain dead

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by sematec(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2022
What if Sanwo-olu is announced the last minute to 2023
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Salvador1: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo:
nobody has monopoly of madness
We will also behave like ipok
you see what we were warning you guys but u guys mocked us now the table is turning around.
How we will give it to u guys... Nigeria go be like Libya for ur people.
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Orangeburger: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2022
Militant30:
Is it Pampers colloquium or colloquium of daipers?

I won't be surprised if u later fall into the trap u wish for him... Bkos u r already developing high BP over a man that doesn't know ur existence grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Abujason: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Buhari will b coming to tell him sorry for the serious ass whooping he will be getting today at the convention.

Say no to Godfatherism and playing God in SW.

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by gurunlocker: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2022
So another day to face crazy traffic for Lagosians grin grin
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Sweeetheart(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Frigga13:
When was the last time Buhari was seen at his colloquium ?

Last year..
Yoruba were still hailing him National Leader And Apc party leader

This time they’ve carefully avoided it.. . grin

Coming after Apc convention..

We wait and see how it goes

even Yoruba in PDP were hailing an APC member for attending another APC member

what's your brain made of? perhaps the last surgeon that work on your brain can reveal that to us

at least write a sensible post for once without mentioning Yoruba and see if people won't still like your low IQ imbecilic post

Yoruba Yoruba in your head, you've lost your self esteem if you dont know

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2022
All these ancestors won't stay a day without disturbing the online space with useless programs.
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by OmoEpe(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2022
treesun:

I live in Lagos!

So your state can burn to ashes so long as Tinubu isn't your Gov right,?

Your hatred soaked DNA is why you have ended up an Economic refugee in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Nonexisting: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Buhari will send a representative. I stake 100k on this, who wan bet? grin
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by Codeye(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2022
I know the urge and it takes a real man to resist.
Cryofigbos:

Dead brain......
Re: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium by olinx: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2022
FYI, My secondary and tertiary education was sponsored by Tinunbu as well as many others
Penguin2:

The leaders in my region are too busy to organize a jamboree and meaningless colloquiums.

What is Tinubu contribution to scholarship to have a colloquium named after him?

You guys endorse every aberration as long as Tinubu is the one doing it.

It’s quite pathetic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops / Ekiti 2018: Four PDP Governorship Aspirants Rise Against Fayose / Boko Haram Insurgents Attack Army Base In Yobe, Kill Three Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.