Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) (3487 Views)

NYSC Allegedly Refuse Married Women From Staying In Orientation Camps (Photo) / Police Arrest Fake NYSC Corp Member With Forged Certificate / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by CampussNews: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Read Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7044001/female-corps-member-causes-stir#111303035

Some corps members at the Gombe state NYSC orientation camp have alleged that a colleague was decamped for wearing khaki skirts, Siggy reports.

Recall that earlier this week, the serving corp member was seen in a video shared online by Siggy wearing long white and khaki skirts at one of the orientation camps, as opposed to the prescribed white shorts and khaki trousers.

In the clip, she was heard explaining to her colleagues why she wouldn’t wear the standard NYSC kits because it contradicts her beliefs.

Her attire had generated mixed reactions on social after it was reported that she was camping at the Iseyin camp, Oyo state. The Oyo state chapter of NYSC denied the claims in a statement issued yesterday, March 24, saying no such person was at the camp.

It has now been reported that the corp member has been decamped after she refused to change to Khaki trousers following instructions from authorities.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqKVBDnWEkw

Source: SIGGY

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ehen now

Make she gettat

1 Like

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
She does not look like she has that kinda ass that would make me to fall into temptation grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
33bandit:
She does not look like she has that kinda ass that would make me to fall into temptation grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by blackboy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
If it contradicts a certain religion way of dressing will they force it? Or decamp them? If we begin to respect a certain religion dress code and even want to put it in the constitution let us respect all religions dress code. What is good for Bala is good for Bolous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
angry

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by qekng40(f): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
okay
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
" In the clip, she was heard explaining to her colleagues why she wouldn’t wear the standard NYSC kits because it contradicts her beliefs." If everybody is to bring there believes into camp in terms of what to wear I dont think it would turn out good,beside Nysc is not by force if you can't obey the rules because you feel it would hinder you from practicing your believe, all you need to do is to collect and exemption letter simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
I don't like injustice, the girl ways of dressing shouldn't be their problem. Freedom!!!!!!.

No one should complain if their head church opens their own orientation camp. Lol

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Abeg sbeg
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
" In the clip, she was heard explaining to her colleagues why she wouldn’t wear the standard NYSC kits because it contradicts her beliefs." If everybody is to bring there believes into camp in terms of what to wear I dont think it would turn out good,beside Nysc is not by force if you can't obey the rules because you feel it would hinder you from practicing your believe, all you need to do is to collect and exemption letter simple.

But the girl that wore hijab during call to bar was fully aware is not allowed . What's good for the goose is good for the gander . Now the table have tuned but muslins wear hijab in the camp . That's her belief she should be respected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 26, 2022
IgboNiile:

But the girl that wore hijab during call to bar was fully aware is not allowed . What's good for the goose is good for the gander . Now the table have tuned but muslins wear hijab in the camp . That's her belief she should be respected.
It is thesame thing that I am trying to say, some one wore an Hijab another person skirt and so on,......it would lead to people doing whatever they like, were there is no law they would be disorderliness

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 2:12am On Mar 26, 2022
The girl needs to sue NYSC to court because this is a violation of her religious belief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 2:13am On Mar 26, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
It is thesame thing that I am trying to say, some one wore an Hijab another person skirt and so on,......it would lead to people doing whatever they like, were there is no law they would be disorderliness

It is not the same thing. As you are clearly against her religious while supporting that of the muslim lawyer. You are a bigot

1 Like

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by tempest01(m): 4:37am On Mar 26, 2022
The same people trying to enforce hijab on police and in missionary schools are probably the same people going against her beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by xtivin(m): 5:53am On Mar 26, 2022
If Police can bend the rules to accommodate some officers belief, let her be.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by ConsciousMan01: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Lol..good for her! If she can't abide by the rule of the camp, then she has no business in the camp...her religious belief should be applied in her church and family who gave her the rule, but anything outside her church, she needs to adapt to it!! If you can't bend your own rules then don't expect anybody to bend theirs!
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Make she carry her nonsense go sef, like say she no dey fu¢k, no be say she fine sef
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by ConsciousMan01: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2022
careytommy37:
The girl needs to sue NYSC to court because this is a violation of her religious belief
sue an organization because you were punished for going against their code of conduct??lol
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by medriano: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Very good. If you feel you can’t wear the NYSC uniform cos it’s against your belief, stay at home.
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2022
33bandit:
Hmmm

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by emmy512: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Take her abroad weda she no go wear trouser
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by adefitim(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2022
Amada camp...

I Dey remember that year
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Wearing trousers is not a sin
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2022
careytommy37:

It is not the same thing. As you are clearly against her religious while supporting that of the muslim lawyer. You are a bigot
ogah go rest abeg, were in my writeup above did you see me supporting Hijab and supporting the ban on wearing nysc skirt, if you lack comprehension issues is not by force to comment
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by omowolewa: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2022
why decamping her?
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Johnnycastro18:

They started religious petty in what should be written in bold laws . That's why the country is backwards. So everyone wants equity because that's the divide they have seed in us

1 Like

Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by Elimon(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Johnnycastro18:

I'm a serving corper in the North and at camp I saw several Muslim women put on nysc cap ontop hijab which sometimes looks off... With the kind of sun that will shine down here. What I'm trying to say is that Muslim women are always allowed to do whatever their belief is but fanatic Christians aren't... It's wrong. If someone can wear hijab with nysc cloth because of religion ... Another can wear skirt with nysc top and cap because of religion. No bias
Re: NYSC Allegedly Decamps Viral Corps Member With Long Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=111369841][/quote]
grin grin grin cheesy
With that small nyash make she wear her trouser in peace comrade grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Into Olusegun Agagu University Of Science And Technology / How To Calculate UNIZIK Post UTME Score / Public Health Technology Vs Medical Laboratory Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.