Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict (40384 Views)

Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by mumumugu(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Both Ukraine and Russia reducing figures like Nigeria reducing age to play for under17

6 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by WATCHOVER(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
A mature minded person knows that Ukraine has been rendered Useless, thanks to UK and United States. I never knew some comedians are useless, Zelensky made me know now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by godofuck231: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
ryloy:
Ukraine forces defeated Russia Military
you evil teddy bear
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Buliwyf: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
The half-witted morons who are shouting western propaganda are here rushing to believe Russia.

If you think Russia is revealing true numbers then you are a hopeless fool. Propaganda is a tool during war and both sides are deploying it adequately. So any anti-western idiot who believes this news needs to be neutered so as not to pass moronic genes to the next generation.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by CoronaVirusPro: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
alcuin:
This is more reasonable. Not the 40k Ukranian media has been parroting.

War or conflicts have casualties on all parties involved.

1300 in less than a month and you still have effrontery to talk?

Shouldnt it be a shame that the overhyped military fumbles in broad day light?

After taking months to build up? Look at the show of shame......

13 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
My people are dumb dumb. All the casualty numbers you hear from both sides are wrong.
Some clowns are here saying " Russia is transparent "

Gents, flush that thing in your head you call brain, it belongs to the toilet

18 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by SEGLIZ: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
where.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by CoronaVirusPro: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
funshint:
I just like Russia's transparency....now imagine the loss figures on the Ukrainian side...those guys can lie like geez!

Transparency or shame?

You should love the shame!

A supposed overhyped poverty stricken world power losing over a thousand soldiers in less than a month grin grin grin

Stop kidding please

Win or loss, The shame will continue to linger in the books of history.

7 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by infofta(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Russian military hardwares turned into scrap metals all over the streets. What equipment did they use to kill the 15,000 Ukrainian troops. Russia should retreat and stop sacrificing their soldiers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by shogsman(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tothade:
which kind Yeye transparency
It's common sense,he doesn't need to spell it out for you,they could have lied they've killed 100,000 but they didn't,unlike Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by CoronaVirusPro: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
shogsman:
. you're an slowpoke, thought they banned your ass already.

Apologies, didn't know I broke a nerve

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Capernum: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
funshint:
I just like Russia's transparency....now imagine the loss figures on the Ukrainian side...those guys can lie like geez!

See mumu.
Transparency kill you there. You expect that the only true news will emanate from Russia. I'll ever choose the western source over Russia or Ukraine sources. Propaganda is also a tactic of war. You better seek your information from neutral sources.

8 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by MadamOk(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ukraine �� and Russia �� hear the word of the lord
Every storm be still and let there be peace and harmony

Nairalanders kindly say Amen grin grin
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by shogsman(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kharkiv,irpin,zaraphosa, mauripol etc has been completely destroyed those are cities 5 times bigger than Lagos.
Of course common sense dictates the defense lose more soldiers during the war.
Meanwhile it is in Ukraine's best interest to blow up and try to lie about Thier number of kills in order to boost morale obviously and continuing winning the media war, Russia on the other hand might have to reduce the number of their confirm kills in order not to stir up another ruckus with the west so Ukraine doesn't Garner more sympathy.
The fact that Russia is not agreeing to even a minute of ceasefire during negotiations even after all the pleas from zelensky should tell anybody with brain they're not heavily hit yet, if they were they would need time to regroup or at least rest a bit.

14 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by greggng: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Only mad man will believe Russia

4 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
this update by moscow seems to be the accurate data not the one provided by the Ukrainians, the Ukrainians churn out this laughable figures of Russian casualties whereas is the number of Ukrainian soldiers killed or are MIA

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by muykem: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
See how many souls putin has wasted just for pride. I want to know how this stupid war can prevent Ukraine from join NATO if they actually want to.

1 Like

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by GalaxieseventsW(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
post=111371300:
We don't need any updates from you guys.

All we want is the end of this unnecessary war.

Peace is all we need in our world.

Let's make Love ❤️.

Not War
. On this one You are right ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by SEGLIZ: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Very transparent people. Not all these "100 thousand Russian soldiers killed" propaganda by the West.

I use to think only Nigerian politicians lacks integrity, for example the Nigerian lying machine in person of lie the Mohamed.

the west and usa is worse than thought.

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Buliwyf: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Did anyone else notice Russia didn't give figures on those MIA? I am sure some of them are dead too.

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by AmazingELixir: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
undecided

All left this world because of Putin and strong head.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Drenimarcus(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
shogsman:

Thought I was the only one that noticed,the rate at Which western propaganda is being pushed here Thier slave masters here in the US will be proud.
Even us here check rt,sputniz,Radio liberty,aljazera,news shows before we conclude, but fools here jump on CNN and boom they think they've got confirm news

They are beyond redemption bro. One was even asking if a black man can be president in Russia. I have lost all hope for Nigeria. Pretty sure the owner is paid to push the propaganda.

I get my news update from telegram and YouTube.

7 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by NOwazobia: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
funshint:
So, you called that transparency because it sooth your bias? Wonderful.

6 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Techsupport:
My people are dumb dumb. All the casualty numbers you hear from both sides are wrong.
Some clowns are here saying " Russia is transparent "

Gents, flush that thing in your head you call brain, it belongs to the toilet
Nobody said they are right oga. But the reports about the conflict should be fair and not one sided. Western lies and propaganda shouldn't be the only thing we read on nairaland FP. We want to hear from the Russians too.

Anyway at the end of the day, we all pray for peace to be restored asap; something that NATO doesn't want.

8 Likes

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Starkid3010(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
But they talk say dey don kill 12 thousands noe grin
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by WarriAproko: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
All Hail Putin. The Slayer of the West...
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by IamV: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin

Russia is one overhyped shithole!

America did not even lose that in over 6 years of war in Afghanistan

Glad its coming from them so the morons supporting them will finally accept

How can you send hunters to war without being killed like chickens, coupled with dilapidated soviet union era hardwares

Is the fight fought by the USA military personnels during that six years span, a war between USA and Afghanistan ?

1 Like

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Rareoil(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:
This is not consistent with what we have been seeing

500 first week when you had a lot of upper hand

Then 800 when NATO weapons started entering Ukraine

Don't believe their lies
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Walkee: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
funshint:
I stopped taking those guys seriously. I don't know why they lie about everything. Imagine their official defence account posting videos from video games and claiming it's their their troops shooting down 4 Russian helicopters. The idiots shamefully deleted the tweet when their own followers called them out. Tuueeeh. Very disgusting people.

Arma 3 is a video game

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.