Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict (40382 Views)

Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Appleyard(m): 2:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Awesometouch1:

FYI
Very wrong analysis.
Did the Russians tell you their second phase is Kyiv or the protection of Donbass??
See who can't understand anything in the news making beer parlour analysis on Nairaland. Many of you here are so brainless with the poorest thinking faculty.
The Russians that were only planning the use of chemical and biological weapons to achieve their military objacives but after the severe warning of retaliation from NATO they've given up on their original invasion plans to make the new announcement. Their heads are beginning to reset.
As if they couldn't protect the Donbass without an invasion.
Your thinking the Russians care about the Ukrainian civilian population is so dumb and from your shitty brain. The population they've been deliberately targeting and planning to wipe with chemical weapons?
You know nothing about Russia's history and barbarism!!
The Russian military is decimated in Ukraine. Only Idiots like you can't see that.

Lmao. Another zombified western bot sighted. Sorry, did you receive any evidence of Russia planning to use chemical or biological weapons in a war where they got the enemy besieged? Free yourself from MSM brainwashing reporting. You're being influenced by one of the greatest Psy-ops ever. cool

Same way they decieved simpletons like you that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

Tell me about Russian barbarism and I will tell you about American barbarism.

Yes, the Russians cares about Ukraine, even Formal US military top brass and current Pentagon officials have confessed that the Russians were being lenient and mindful of Ukraine's civilian population. Majority of the civilian infrastructures targeted directly were being used by Ukrainian army to launch attack against Russian troops. They were using civilians as human shields. But since you have your head buried deep in MSM propanganda, you couldn't dig around to find the truth.

Of course, the Russian army has been decimated in Ukraine, yet your lovely comedian president is asking for a no fly zone, NATO involvement and all that. You and Zelensky must be the definition of irony. cool

I redeem your mind and brain from western MSM zombification now and forever.

Amen. cool

1 Like

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by Awesometouch1: 2:48am On Mar 27, 2022
Appleyard:

Lmao. Another zombified western bot sighted. Sorry, did you receive any evidence of Russia planning to use chemical or biological weapons in a war where they got the enemy besieged? Free yourself from MSM brainwashing reporting. You're being influenced by one of the greatest Psy-ops ever. cool

Same way they decieved simpletons like you that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

Tell me about Russian barbarism and I will tell you about American barbarism.

Yes, the Russians cares about Ukraine, even Formal US military top brass and current Pentagon officials have confessed that the Russians were being lenient and mindful of Ukraine's civilian population. Majority of the civilian infrastructures targeted directly were being used by Ukrainian army to launch attack against Russian troops. They were using civilians as human shields. But since you have your head buried deep in MSM propanganda, you couldn't dig around to find the truth.

Of course, the Russian army has been decimated in Ukraine, yet your lovely comedian president is asking for a no fly zone, NATO involvement and all that. You and Zelensky must be the definition of irony. cool

I redeem your mind and brain from western MSM zombification now and forever.

Amen. cool
I was even thinking I was replying an informed person till I took a look at the kid you are.
In 2years time, reflect on these views of yours to understand why silence should've been the best answer for your kind.
See the brain dead young man that came to nairaland to announce Russia said the next phase of their operation is Kyiv. YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE STILL RANTING TRASH.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2022
BabaIbo:

Did I tell you I sold land in order to raise fund needed to travel out?

Blind eyes to their atrocities? I don't understand what you mean there, but are they the only people their visa applications were declined?
There are others that have moved on already.

I no be clown, I just dey clear them the koko. cheesy grin
those people never told you they sold their own land just to raise money to apply for visa... They never told you that they were rejected..
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by BabaIbo: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
those people never told you they sold their own land just to raise money to apply for visa... They never told you that they were rejected..

Whatever that makes you feel better!

Happy Sunday!!
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by boyfrank: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2022
jikins:

So in the video you saw 3 Russian ships destroyed? When you have IQ of a sheep how can you tell that its only 1 that was destroyed. Smartness isn't for everyone. Go sell pure water grin

Firstly, u accepted a ship was destroyed, now accept that another 2 were also hit by drone strikes grin
It's easy u know. Olodo
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by jikins(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2022
boyfrank:

Firstly, u accepted a ship was destroyed, now accept that another 2 were also hit by drone strikes grin
It's easy u know. Olodo

Talking to you self is making me lose brain cells when did I make all these assertions? Well I am not surprised someone who can't tell which ship was destroyed and which 1 was not from a video. How you 1 understand simple English. See him mouth like Olodo grin person way nothing dey him head

Oga nor dey yarn story for the gods you have already disgraced your ancestors already and displayed your low IQ all over this thread grin. You said Russia lost 3 ships show me a news headline to this effect. Show me a video to this effect. Heck show me a Ukrainian official speaking to this effect. Nor be everything them go dey form. If you were wrong accept it, your constant need to try defend your cast just shows how dull you are. When you have one atom of proof to back your fallacy of a statement quote me. Till then go learn pure water work. Na that 1 your mental ability reach.
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by pegix(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

So USA LOST 1300 IN A MONTH IN WHICH WAR?

Hello, Its amazing you are still supporting failure
and in a long term have they dare fight an entire army

All theyve they is to bomb terrorist and minor sect I absolute destruction

If russia pursue the same mode of invasion

They need not to land ther army atall

Invasion of iraq

Not until they bomb the hell outta iraqi
There so called b52 bomber and jet

They land no shit

If u haven't read about that u may wanna check it out

Russia has ukranian airspace checked already

If they want absolute destruction....they could pursue that

It go so bad usa was killing tanks with helicopters
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by CoronaVirusPro: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2022
pegix:
and in a long term have they dare fight an entire army

All theyve they is to bomb terrorist and minor sect I absolute destruction

If russia pursue the same mode of invasion

They need not to land ther army atall

Invasion of iraq

Not until they bomb the hell outta iraqi
There so called b52 bomber and jet

They land no shit

If u haven't read about that u may wanna check it out

Russia has ukranian airspace checked already

If they want absolute destruction....they could pursue that

It go so bad usa was killing tanks with helicopters

You still have not justified how a supposed self acclaimed world power with outdated Soviet Union era military hardwares, lost 1300 in less than a month.

Even Biafra Army did not lose 1300 men against heavily armed Nigerian forces

Hello! Russia is a overhyped military shithole!

1 Like

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by pegix(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You still have not justified how a supposed self acclaimed world power with outdated Soviet Union era military hardwares, lost 1300 in less than a month.

Even Biafra Army did not lose 1300 men against heavily armed Nigerian forces

Hello! Russia is a overhyped military shithole!
one thing u domt seem.to understand is that

Biafra is fightinh incapacitated nigeria army

Russia is fighting a fully armed modern army

With load.of support for foreigner

If usa should fight d same

They will lose same....t

If they wouldn't...then I'm sure ukraine will be in absolute ruins by noe

American doctrine of war is to destroy enemy to no end

Bomb dem to retreat and surrender
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by CoronaVirusPro: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2022
pegix:
one thing u domt seem.to understand is that

Biafra is fightinh incapacitated nigeria army

Russia is fighting a fully armed modern army

With load.of support for foreigner

If usa should fight d same

They will lose same....t

If they wouldn't...then I'm sure ukraine will be in absolute ruins by noe

American doctrine of war is to destroy enemy to no end

Bomb dem to retreat and surrender

Oh!

Ukraine is not advanced army?

Same Russia your lots said will run over Ukraine in one week?

So the excuse not is that Ukraine is an advanced army? grin

We both know this is a lie. Ukraine is in no way an advanced military nation. Are yo now saying Ukraine is in the league of USA, UK, France or Germany.

Ukraine is in the league of Nigeria, Sudan and Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by pegix(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh!

Ukraine is not advanced army?

Same Russia your lots said will run over Ukraine in one week?

So the excuse not is that Ukraine is an advanced army? grin

We both know this is a lie. Ukraine is in no way an advanced military nation. Are yo now saying Ukraine is in the league of USA, UK, France or Germany.

Ukraine is in the league of Nigeria, Sudan and Cameroon
...toor

Even usa could not take iraq in a week now

If u check well

U would say the russia werenot actually aiming for war

They just wanted to press the ukranian into a proper dialogue

Or what could explain soldier cluelessness of the position and objectives days into the war
Not saying they haven't invaded or therewerenot flopped

But losses is certain in battle

And u cant compare Ukraine military standing and readiness to the like of.middle eastern countries
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
BabaIbo:

Whatever that makes you feel better!
Happy Sunday!!
Happy Sunday to you too boss...
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by useni1: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’ll get facts right as soon as you state some but as for now you are speaking empty fallacies.
Using restraint? cheesy cheesy cheesy
War is extremely costly and if Russia had better Putin would’ve presented it and conquered Ukraine to mitigate the financial ruin of his country. No leader would purposely prolong a war.
shut up your mouth there! I always knew you be original American sufferhead, talking about tax refund in the other post. I lived in America for 8yrs and didnt work a single day. Only dead broke and depressed people wait for tax refund
Re: Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:53am On Mar 28, 2022
useni1:
shut up your mouth there! I always knew you be original American sufferhead, talking about tax refund in the other post. I lived in America for 8yrs and didnt work a single day. Only dead broke and depressed people wait for tax refund

Misinformation, fantasies, dreams, and LIES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.