Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death (73801 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by BadNews: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2022
An 18-year-old woman has been raped and strangled to death in Ebonyi state.

Ezeani Adanna Goodness was reportedly making a phone call on Tuesday night March 22, while standing in front of her house in Isu Okoma, Onicha LGA of Ebonyi State, when she was grabbed by unknown men.

The deceased's sister said: "We came back from Nkwoegu Isu market around 10:00pm, so my sister went to the front of our house to make phone call.

"I went inside the house with my mom, some minutes later, a strange number called my mom on phone that she should rush outside to look for my sister, that he was speaking with my sister on the phone when she started shouting and her phone went off.

"The guy said my sister used to call him with the same number and when he asked her, she told her that the number belongs to our mother so he saved it.

"We rushed outside immediately and started calling her line but it was switched off.

"Around 10:47pm I called a man from Ebubegu security but he told me that he can never come out because he is not on duty.

"So we saw a force man, named FearGod, and told him everything that happened, he called that same man from Ebubegu that I called previously, this time he told him that he is coming but never showed up.

"The same FearGod went to our neighboring village and mobilized for a search party.

"The same FearGod went to our neighboring village and mobilized for a search party.

"Around 12:00am my sister phone started ringing but no one picked. The next morning, being Wednesday, March 23, around 6:30am we saw her lifeless body in a mechanic workshop behind our house.

"She was raped and strangled to death and her phone was placed on her chest."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/18-year-old-raped-and-strangled-to-death-after-being-abducted-from-the-front-of-her-house-graphic-photo.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Realmi: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Lady again

Death rest small na, u no dey tire, u don too d

Zukwanike...

44 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Illuminatiship(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2022
That guy that called needs to be arrested tortured so he can confess what happened...

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by BadNews: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Realmi:
Lady again

Death rest small na, u no dey tire, u don too d

Zukwanike...

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Realmi: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2022
BadNews:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
God forbid that I view more deaths

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by debbydams(f): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2022
God! where are we going in Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by MadamVanessa(f): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

To idiotic useless rapist, eternal damnation await them.

This blood of innocent girl shall speak worst thing than the blood of Abel.

This one ,there's nothing like repenting, even if the perpetrators of this evil act should repent, the evil shall still be upon them.

Rest on Baby girl.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Mrkumareze(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Pervet everywhere... killing cos of puna that is freely given

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Cyntie55(f): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2022
OMG... Not again. cry

I pray they get hold of the perpetrators and kill them accordingly as well

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Illuminatiship(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2022
debbydams:
God! where are we going in Nigeria
una make nor dey remove hand for boys matter,no problem continue..

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by BadNews: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Realmi:
God forbid that I view more deaths

May Almighty God Have Mercy On You

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by debbydams(f): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
what's this u wrote?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Uzomacharles: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2022
MAY ALL RAPIST REST IN THE BLOSSOM OF HELL

13 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by IamCeazer(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2022
This country has lost its values. Human life is no longer important, wickedness is the order of the day. R. I. P pretty, your killers will never go unpunished. embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by BigRocky: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2022
debbydams:
what's this u wrote?

He is a very stupid animal in human form.
Just abandone the idiot

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by BigRocky: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Life gone just like that.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Candidlady: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:

What are you saying undecided

5 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by onome2013: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2022
YOU WILL REAP WHATEVER YOU SOW. NO RELIGION ACCEPT RAPE NOR KILLINGS. AN INNOCENT STRUGGLING CHILD., RIP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Chiraq77(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2022
RIP TO THE DECEASED
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by debbydams(f): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2022
BigRocky:

He is a very stupid animal in human form.
Just abandone the idiot
lol grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Cardealer2021(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Enough is enough angry any rapist caught should given jungle justice (death )

8 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by dequeenishere: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
The world is becoming more wicked every passing day

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by illicit(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

Na island una dey stay

Why go to neighbouring village to get people
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Yankee101: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Seek the Lord while He may yet be found

8 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Zchi1052(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
So many bad things these days
God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Wazobia2216: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Kingray10: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
That guy that called needs to be arrested tortured so he can confess what happened...
U are talking like a fool,
He should be arrested without a proper investigation abi

71 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.