Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? (30562 Views)

Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 4:24am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes I'm a Queen and an outstanding one but I despise men who approaches me with the "what are you bringing to the table" mentality, it kills all the feelings i might have had for the person, it makes me think you are loving me on condition and it's a great turn off for me,when and if I want to be with someone, I go in with all of me and it's a ride or die from my end but I won't hesitate to quit and kill the feelings if my partner wants to turn it to business transaction. A man is to take charge and provide, do his best while his partner be a strong pillar of support, it's good to be a woman your man can run to when the need arises without having to go outside, just do your best and be a good man and watch your woman worship the ground you walk on.In reality I'm that type of woman that can give my all to push my man to the peak but I will never be with someone that's loving me based on what I'll be bringing to the table, I'll rather be a trophy wife than be with such kind of man,never.
Yeah, that's what relationship is with both men and women of this age. You also stated up there that men are to be the sole provider, it defeats the purpose of equality. Except of you don't probably believe in it.
Let me ask you then, what if your supposed husband isn't rich?? What happens then??
Since you said that you don't give 2 shits about what anyone brings to the table. grin
From your comments though, I've already concluded that you're bringing yourself to the table, all the best o. grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 4:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
no man can ever betray me, there's something rare that I've got that you can hardly find among my peers ,its a rare and an uncommon gift from God
I still dey pity you o. grin

E be like say you've never been in a relationship before abi, dem go run you street forget. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 5 Commentators In Football / Lionel Messi: When Cristiano Levelled Me, I Have To Admit That It Hurt Me A Lot / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.