Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja (34804 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by GreaterFuture6: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is a waste of money, time and also ruining of buildings with all this postals

Only Tinubu is the Man for the job! cool

2 Likes

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Almaigaa: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:
What if Peter Obi and Babatunde Fashola team together to contest?

Am just imagining that they would make a good team and people like them are what we need.

Who will vote Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by ButterBurger: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Toks2008:
Osinbajo is the chosen one.Even Tinubu knows.

I present to you the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
you sha like to dey give Tinubu heart attack.
Even Him slaves so called followers blood pressure go don high
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Almaigaa: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Waste of time.

Peter OBI is the next big thing in this country politics

True.
He will be President of the online Republic of Biafra. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Ekejoestar(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Firefox01:
It's not too hard to spot political embryos. What would become of the North when both President and Vice is from the South? cheesy

P
Speaking of political embryo or novice, are you against this formation cos you think that the south have a say in the political settings of this country?
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by caracas: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
tekjansen2:

Nigerians would reject that 'teamup'..because both of them are 'corrupt' (Fashola and the 78million naira website, and Obi Pandora.).

But imperfections aside, it's a dream matchup.
Stop talking trash
Peter obi is the most stainless politician in the history of Nigeria…..
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Waste of time.

Peter OBI is the next big thing in this country politics

Will the thieves allow him sail.. that is d question??
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by lexy2014: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Toks2008:
Osinbajo is the chosen one.Even Tinubu knows and Buhari also knows Nigerians want him over Tinubu or any other candidate.

Only an Osinbajo candidacy can bring victory for APC but with a Tinubu Ticket, PDP will have the easiest win in history.

Mark my word.

I present to you the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

what will he do for nigeria?
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Firefox01: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

P
Speaking of political embryo or novice, are you against this formation cos you think that the south have a say in the political settings of this country?
I'm against it because that formation is dead on arrival. Whichever party that foolishly fields a South/South ticket or a North/North ticket would have lost the elections by 10am on the election day. Once again, it is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Toks2008(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

what will he do for nigeria?

What did he do in that short period he was the acting president? Go do your findings.

That will answer your question.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by callthefred: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Am just imagining that they would make a good team and people like them are what we need.

You mean Fashola who promised to fix light in 6 months or who couldn't deliver either of Lagos Ibadan, East West Road or Abuja Kano road in 7 years is a good material??.

As for both mentioned they are super failures.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Toks2008:

What did he do in that short period he was the acting president? Go do your findings.

That will answer your question.

since you have done your findings, pls enlighten us...what will he do for nigeria if he becomes president? before and after being acting president, what has he been doing for nigeria?
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
caracas:

Stop talking trash
Peter obi is the most stainless politician in the history of Nigeria…..

Who kept money in offshore accounts.....like other corrupt politicans. (and yes, it bugs me a lot).

(Read my other comments on this thread tho).
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by harmony75: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
If Osinbanjo declares his interest some aspirants will have heart attack!
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Jones4190(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Fosola is not Peter obi mate
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Jmichael1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
none of dis people can defeat Bat....

tinubu is nigeria next president,bt i won't vote 4 him ooh
dis i hv seen
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by ImoleNaija: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sponsored by the mischievous politiciand. Na so dem dey take waste our money for this nation.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Toks2008(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

since you have done your findings, pls enlighten us...what will he do for nigeria if he becomes president? before and after being acting president, what has he been doing for nigeria?

Dont be a lazy youth. The internet is there for you.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by newoffer: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
[North need one slot. As in it is south n north. quote author=Ekejoestar post=111387378]What if Peter Obi and Babatunde Fashola team together to contest?

Am just imagining that they would make a good team and people like them are what we need. [/quote]
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Toks2008:

Dont be a lazy youth. The internet is there for you.

Enjoy your day.

are u also a lazy youth and is the internet not there for u? pls enlighten us...what will he do for nigeria if he becomes president? before and after being acting president, what has he been doing for nigeria?
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Mummyfour(f): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Obyangel:
When it's election/campaigning time, every politicians claims to have Igbo connection by attaching Igbo name to their names, wearing Igbo native isi-agu with it's cap and getting our umuada as concubines/wives.

Igbo amaka
honestly,I am telling you.
Have you noticed that these wicked polithefians actually wear a lot more of Igbo attires than even their own native attires when campaigning.?
In the last elections, I can't remember seeing Buhari putting on a Fulani attire o.

Their pictures are never completed until they take shots in Igbo attires, yet they hate Igbos

What an irony.
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Sweeetheart(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

GYB has a lot of controversies surrounding him, from that percentage pay for teacher to many others,

I would have loved it to be Osinbajo and Peter Gregory Obi, but I don't know how people would see it

1) if Osinbajo is elected president while Obi a former governor is vice.
2) if Peter Obi is elected president while Osinbajo a former vice president becomes vice again.

But the best permutations I can think of now is Peter Obi and Fashola.

Or what do you think

so Osibanjo will become vice again for obi? as far as politics is concern Osibanjo is not mate with obi either in academic prowess and politically. Osibanjo is what Peter obi want to become

meanwhile you people should stop typing, southern Nigeria can't run together, are you a baby not to know you're in a multiethnic nation

2 Likes

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by manlawal(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

it shows you knows nothing about Nigeria politics , how will you have president and vice president from southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by CHAQUR: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
It's Peter obi.... No sane Nigeria will vote these bunch of criminals.
I will advise obi to pick another party.

Imagine if OBI had come on a separate platform like APGA. If igbos are not truly deceiving themselves, he should get all their votes. The party would be better mopping up some other smaller parties like the Sowore's party. Some of us that are already tired of the big 2 would have considered them.... Likewise many people with sense of fairness from every other part of the country... But they (easterners) had no plans. No strategy, only threat.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Tareq1105: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

You're overrating this chinco Pandora man.
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by Khaysee: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Next president can be anybody it won't save this country structure is fault things are worst yearly

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by superemmy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
tahir01:
For the bankers in the house please look into this for me. I have 5 pay slips from my late dad organisation but the bank is claiming he was only paid twice. Please what's the possibility of that? Thanks.

Ask for your dad's statement of account. Hope you're legally documented as his next of kin
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by chukel(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

shows you know absolutely nothing about politics. How can you imagine pdp/APC or south/south ticket?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / Why We Walked Out Of Meeting With Nigerian Govt – NLC / Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayer At The New Mosque In Dumurkul, Kastina(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.