Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Single Mother's On The Increase - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother's On The Increase (1649 Views)

Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by blinking001(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
All thanks to feminism. Men created an enabling environment for that cancer (feminism) to grow in our darling obodo Nigeria. This is just the beginning, what Nigerian women are about to go through in the foreseeable future would be nothing compared to what Generation × black American women are going through in the US right now. I feel sorry for our society in advance.
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

A lot of single urchins have a hot to say about single women.

Those pots are never tired.

I don't even have their time anymore silly boys have taken over nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Marvyx:

A man can only sleep with a woman that WANTS to sleep with him. A woman can sleep with whoever she wants save for disciplined men. Apart from the rape-victims, as a woman, if you choose to get knocked out by a guy who isn't going to stick around, that's on you for spreading your legs and not the guy.

Preach to the ladies to close their legs coz they are the gatekeepers of sex. They ought to be accountable for their actions...... But I guess accountability is a female's kryptonite. smiley

grin grin grin
I was laughing the entire time I was reading this, cause I knew that no female would be able to respond to this without throwing insults your way grin

Women HATE to be held accountable for their actions, it's just reality. And that's why anytime the society tries to hold them accountable, they'll tag it "misogyny" grin

Well...
Me I Sha know say, the reason why there is an increase in the number of single mothers is because women have refused to have sense. undecided..

Just throw them small money, piam!
Them don off pant grin grin
Even small indomie and egg has "pant removing" powers grin
Shawarma inkor....that one, them go help you off their bestie pant too cheesy grin
Tis well with our daughters of eve o grin

But we still have good women sha kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by blinking001(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You shouldn't have a problem with that..most of them are victims of men inability to control their sexual urge.. undecided
You must be one hell of a stupid entity in reality. Your write ups are always a complete turn off and an insult to common sense. Women control acess to sex, women have the power to determine whether a child is born or not. Stop displaying your stupidity all over Nairaland. There is no such thing as accidental pregnancy especially in the 21st century where are the are several birth control measures put in place to empower women. Stop blaming men and be responsible by taking accountability for your actions.
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Ray7878: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
I met 2 ladies in Nigeria whilst trying to connect with my roots, both beautiful, both around 30 years old. Both single mothers to one and two kids.

Where are their fathers? No where to be seen, what was their stories? Dating the guys, didn’t know those guys have other girls, got pregnant, had the kids, no input from their fathers, no financial, no emotional or any sort of support.

This common theme happens in western countries but you get chased and would be made to pay child maintenance. When I ask these ladies about that it’s non existent in Nigeria, they literally have to beg the relatives or the childrens fathers to help with hospital or school bills.

The sad part is they make those children bear those father’s names. If you are NOT contributing in anyways shape or form why are you ladies allowing these kids with these absent fathers surname?

1 Like

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by toujurs: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

And who is this urchin common get lost undecided
See this liability undecided, boys must have really broken you with marital disappointment. For you have ended up this toxic and introverted. Mumu!!! undecided
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You shouldn't have a problem with that..most of them are victims of men inability to control their sexual urge.. undecided

And the women lacking the capacity to close thier legs. undecided

If you think the issue is one sided, think again.
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by holicupp(m): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Please for once own up to ur doings and stop putting the blame on men
did he force her to spread her legs for him
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by holicupp(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2022
Qatar2022:

If they close their legs would it happened?

Thank you for that question
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by holicupp(m): 12:25am On Mar 27, 2022
GOFRONT:
So you mean fairly used materials everywhere??

Well, if it is time for me to get married, I will lower my search light to SS3 to find a wife.

Even ss3 don dey top the league
Cause every woman has a whorish desire in her is either she tames it with self control or become the community public toilet
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by holicupp(m): 12:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Cardealer2021:
I think the increase in single mother recently is caused by irresponsible men.
But the women are to be blame more,
Most girls refuse to be responsible and honest, hence most men don't take them serious

Don't blame the men blame the she goat on heat that refuses to cover her abominable hole of destruction
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by stacyadams: 12:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Why won't there be high increase in single mothers when all of them re doing hook up.
On top the hook up, they will tell u they enjoy raw sex...
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Decentdave(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2022
NewSoul:

I'm scared for the next generation actually. A woman can't raise a manly man
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Need A Man Desperately"- Destiny Etiko Cries Out On IG, See Video / Unable To Sleep Watch This Video / Shinedu And Shuqudi Don Land Oo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.