Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Do I Get To LASU Ojo From Ajah Lekki - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To LASU Ojo From Ajah Lekki (2364 Views)

Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please / Pls I Need Direction To LASU / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To LASU Ojo From Ajah Lekki by rasheylaw(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please, how do I get to LASU Ojo from Ajah Lekki by bus. How long does it take?......
Re: How Do I Get To LASU Ojo From Ajah Lekki by o9o9: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
rasheylaw:
Please, how do I get to LASU Ojo from Ajah Lekki by bus. How long does it take?......

Prolly 2 to 3 hours .

Now that Eko bridge is bad it might take you longer.

For the costain route.
Take a bus to obalende or CMS.
From there get a bus going to Costain
From Costain take another bus to Orile.
And from Orile you get a bus to Mile 2.
From Mile 2 you get a bus going to Lasu gate/Ojoo.

For Oshodi route.
Take a straight bus from Ajah to Oshodi. If you don't get this. Take one to Obalende and from Obalende to Oshodi.
From Oshodi to Mile 2
And from Mile 2 to Lasu gate/ojo.
Re: How Do I Get To LASU Ojo From Ajah Lekki by rasheylaw(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
o9o9:

Prolly 2 to 3 hours .

Now that Eko bridge is bad it might take you longer.

For the costain route.
Take a bus to obalende or CMS.
From there get a bus going to Costain
From Costain take another bus to Orile.
And from Orile you get a bus to Mile 2.
From Mile 2 you get a bus going to Lasu gate/Ojoo.

For Oshodi route.
Take a straight bus from Ajah to Oshodi. If you don't get this. Take one to Obalende and from Obalende to Oshodi.
From Oshodi to Mile 2
And from Mile 2 to Lasu gate/ojo.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To LASU Ojo From Ajah Lekki by Tifesrealty: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
How do you get to ajah from lasu?

(1) (Reply)

What Language Should I Learn / Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) / You Can Now Tap-in & Tap-out Of Lagos Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.