Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bidah In Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bidah In Ramadan (378 Views)

Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan / Can You Pray For The People Of Bidah After Their Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bidah In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Asalam alaekum Warahmatulah wabarakabtuhu
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
ﺇﻥ ﺍﻟﺤﻤﺪ ﻟﻠﻪ ﻧﺤﻤﺪﻩ ﻭﻧﺴﺘﻌﻴﻨﻪﻭﻧﺴﺘﻐﻔﺮﻩ، ﻭﻧﻌﻮﺫ ﺑﺎﻟﻠﻪ ﻣﻦ ﺷﺮﻭﺭ ﺃﻧﻔﺴﻨﺎ ﻭﻣﻦ ﺳﻴﺌﺎﺕ ﺃﻋﻤﺎﻟﻨﺎ ﻣﻦ ﻳﻬﺪﻩﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻓﻼ ﻣﻀﻞ ﻟﻪ ﻭﻣﻦ ﻳﻀﻠﻞ ﻓﻼ ﻫﺎﺩﻱ ﻟﻪ، ﻭﺃﺷﻬﺪ ﺃﻥ ﻻ ﺇﻟﻪ ﺇﻻ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺣﺪﻩ ﻻ ﺷﺮﻳﻚ ﻟﻪﻭﺃﺷﻬﺪ ﺃﻥ ﻣﺤﻤﺪﺍ ﻋﺒﺪﻩ ﻭﺭﺳﻮﻟﻪ... ﻳﺎ ﺃﻳﻬﺎﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﺁﻣﻨﻮﺍ ﺍﺗﻘﻮﺍ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺣﻖ ﺗﻘﺎﺗﻪ ﻭﻻ ﺗﻤﻮﺗﻦ ﺇﻻ ﻭﺃﻧﺘﻢ ﻣﺴﻠﻤﻮﻥ...

ﻳﺎ ﺃﻳﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﺍﺗﻘﻮﺍ ﺭﺑﻜﻢ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﺧﻠﻘﻜﻢ ﻣﻦ ﻧﻔﺲ ﻭﺍﺣﺪﺓ ﻭﺧﻠﻖ ﻣﻨﻬﺎ ﺯﻭﺟﻬﺎﻭﺑﺚ ﻣﻨﻬﻤﺎ ﺭﺟﺎﻻ ﻛﺜﻴﺮﺍ ﻭﻧﺴﺎء ﻭﺍﺗﻘﻮﺍﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﺗﺴﺎءﻟﻮﻥ ﺑﻪ..

ﻭﺍﻷﺭﺣﺎﻡ ﺇﻥ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻛﺎﻥ ﻋﻠﻴﻜﻢ ﺭﻗﻴﺒﺎﻳﺎ ﺃﻳﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﺁﻣﻨﻮﺍ ﺍﺗﻘﻮﺍ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ .ﻭﻗﻮﻟﻮﺍ ﻗﻮﻻ ﺳﺪﻳﺪﺍ ﻳﺼﻠﺢ ﻟﻜﻢﺃﻋﻤﺎﻟﻜﻢ ﻭﻳﻐﻔﺮ ﻟﻜﻢ ﺫﻧﻮﺑﻜﻢ ﻭﻣﻦ ﻳﻄﻠﻊ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺭﺳﻮﻟﻪ ﻓﻘﺪ ﻓﺎﺯ ﻓﻮﺯﺍ.ﻋﻈﻴﻤﺎ

...ﺃﻣﺎ ﺑﻌﺪ ﻓﺈﻥﺃﺻﺪﻕﺍﻟﺤﺪﻳﺚ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻬﺪﻱ ﻫﺪﻱ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ - ﺻﻠﻰﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ - ﻭﺷﺮ ﺍﻷﻣﻮﺭﻣﺤﺪﺛﺎﺗﻬﺎ ﻭﻛﻞ ﻣﺤﺪﺛﺔ ﺑﺪﻋﺔ ﻭﻛﻞ ..ﺑﺪﻋﺔ ﺿﻼﻟﺔ ﻭﻛﻞ ﺿﻼﻟﺔ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ
...ﺃﻣﺎ ﺑﻌﺪ
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
We all know what bidah is..

Any act of worship done that has no proof in Islam.

Ramadan is here.. I would like to enlist the bidah that people do in this holy month
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
We know that bidah is only done by the sects, bidah is propagated, defended and promoted by the em sects..

And the judgement that Quran and Hadith and Sahabahs met on the first sect applies to others too.. Which is, they're not MUSLIMS..
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
1. Asamu/ Taraweeh.

This nawafil is not lesser or higher than 11 rakahs..
This nawafil should not be performed after ishai

Sufi and other sects does this..

They perform more than 11 rakahs and they perform the nawafil right after ishai..

These actions has no dalil in Islam
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
2. Tafsir Ramadan.

Tafsir or Waasi or Islamic lectures during Ramadan has no proof in Islam. The sects organizes this mostly during Ramadan..
. This action has no proof in Islam.

Those that engage in such activities have no proof in Islam to back them up
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Chai! I will listen to tafsir and may pray tarawih too....

Baba Seki, kindly send my certificate of excommunication to my mail.
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

You have always be worshipping Allah with laws HE made no law of.
You have always be following your wits in worshipping Allah not the prophet.

You were never a Muslim.. So?
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Naafila Ooru oni..

It's bidah too.. Has no proof from Quran or Hadith
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
There are two things that makes the good deeds of a Muslim to be accepted .without This two things your deeds are null.(unaccepted) ..

No 1.is( iklaas ) doing it sincerely for the sake of Allah only and awaiting his rewards and not for show off sake

No 2.is (mutabatuh rasullullah) doing it in accordance with the suñnah of the suñnah without addition or subraction.
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2022
*DEMOCRACY IS KUFRU Akbar**

Say: It is when the people govern themselves by themselves without a (revealed) Book or Sunnah.

Basic Principles on the Subjects of Tawheed, Fiqh and 'Aqeedah

*What is ITS hukmu ruling?*

Say: It is major Shirk (polytheism).
The proof for this is Allaah’s saying:
إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ

"Verily, the rule belongs to none but Allaah."
Surah Yoosuf: 40
And He says:
وَلا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَداً

"And no one shares in His Rule."
Surah Al-Kahf: 26

*What is its ruling?*

Say: It is major Shirk (polytheism).
The proof for this is Allaah’s saying:
إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ

"Verily, the rule belongs to none but Allaah."
Surah Yoosuf: 40
And He says:
وَلا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَداً

"And no one shares in His Rule."
Surah Al-Kahf: 26

*What is the reality of elections?*

Say: It is from the democratic systems that seek to wipe away Allaah’s true Laws. It is also an imitation of the disbelievers, and it is not permissible to imitate them. There are many dangers that can be found in elections and not one single benefit or advantage for the Muslims. From the most significant of its dangers is that it makes an equal balance between the truth and falsehood as well as the truthful one and the false one, all in accordance to what the majority holds. It also neglects loyalty and disloyalty (for the sake of Allaah). It also tears apart the unity of the Muslims and instead places enmity, hatred, partisanship and fanaticism between them, not to mention fraud, deception, trickery, dishonesty, wastage of time and wealth, the elimination of women’s chastity, and an unstable trust in the Islamic sciences and its people.

Basic Principles on the Subjects of Tawheed, Fiqh and 'Aqeedah.

This is what the munaafiqeen are calling you to, they want you to be the allies of shaytaan (their master).

Repent and return to the camp of Allah or you wait to be repented and return to Allaah without any good deeds.
Re: Bidah In Ramadan by Antiislaam(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

RASHIDI oya check your mail, Baba Seki don send am

(1) (Reply)

Why Qur'an Is Totally Different From Any Other Religious Scriptures In The World / From The Virtues Of Abu Bakr Rodiyallaahu Anhu. .by Sheikh Ibn Uthymeen / I Want An Hijab Female Pious Muslim Sister For Nikkah This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.