Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? (4233 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by YourBestWriter: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
So, I am learning how to trade with my christian brother. The guy is a deeper life guy, and am staying at his house throughout the training.

Yesterday, I decided to go back to the house early because we didn't have much customers. Upon getting to the house, I discovered that the door wasn't locked. I opened the door, and I saw our neighbor kissing and handling my brother's wife.

Am not a kid to ask if they are having sex or not. The thing is that this my brother is a really nice guy. He treats everyone equally and he's a kind man. He also loves his fiance so much.

Am thinking of spilling the beans. Is it wise?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Freestainworld(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
I would have said you should let it go since it's non of your business but then, how will I allow my fellow man to suffer what he knows nothing about, if you must tell him, back it up with evidence, maybe a secret video recording.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Moblux(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Your deeper life brother cohabits with his gf?

13 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Aboks(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Moblux:

I think say na only me see am o. em say wife

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
YourBestWriter:
So, I am learning how to trade with my christian brother. The guy is a deeper life guy, and am staying at his house throughout the training.

Yesterday, I decided to go back to the house early because we didn't have much customers. Upon getting to the house, I discovered that the door wasn't locked. I opened the door, and I saw our neighbor kissing and handling my brother's wife.

Am not a kid to ask if they are having sex or not. The thing is that this my brother is a really nice guy. He treats everyone equally and he's a kind man. He also loves his fiance so much.

Dicey.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by YourBestWriter: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Moblux:

Yeah. The guy is a deeper life guy but also not too religious. If you see his fiance eh, you won't even believe a deeper life guy will be looking to marry such a girl. Anyway, the guy no get wahala. Decent guy. It's a pity the fiance is treating him this way.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by WoundedLamb: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
NL when a guy cheats: Mind your business!
NL when a lady cheats: It's just the right thing to tell on cheats.

OP, follow your instincts. If my sibling's future life partner is sleeping around, I'd tell them provided I can prove it. Otherwise, my conscience would roast me when it turns out to be a bigger problem after marriage.

13 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by SHINJA: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bitches...

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Prolificgiant(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yes you should bro, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by GOFRONT(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fiancee having romantic affiar with a Neigbour.......This is why Paternity fraud looms in almost all the marriages in Nigeria.

Op, If you like tell your deeper life brother and if you like dont tell him........But if you dont tell him now, then there is a three letter acronyms that will tell him in d nearest future....which is D....N.....A..

DNA is a respecter of no marriage.

Just 3 days ago, A calabar OAP called Father Kanedrick fell a victim of DNA brutality. This could be because someone somewhere could have seen his wife with another man in a questionable position and that person decided not to spill it out on time.....

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
YourBestWriter:
His fiance or his wife? undecided

What is your training for and how much time do you have left for to conclude this training of yours? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Bahamas95(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
The headline is confusing.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Themainboy22: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
What was her reaction when/after you caught them?
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by carl90(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aaah !
Some women na shameless olosho o angry
OP,I don't know how u will do it.
Work your part to ensure your brother does not marry that lady o ,except you don't love your brother.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Tokskob2008: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
You should have attacked both of them verbally immediately you entered the house at least that will generate enough argument or even a little quarrel that might last till your brother comes back home. You can't tell me if you have insulted the guyman that came for away match he wouldn't have responded too but as it stands now it has become soft and you will need strong evidence to convince you brother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Buziness101: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
U have to be careful with her too... Because from that day you caught them... You have automatically become an enemy... So to save her marriage , she will either Poison you to death or set you up to leave that house.... Fear women.

Tell your brother but not now.... After your training.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by YourBestWriter: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:
You should have attacked both of them verbally immediately you entered the house at least that will generate enough argument or even a little quarrel that might last till your brother comes back home. You can't tell me if you have insulted the guyman that came for away match he wouldn't have responded too but as it stands now it has become soft and you will need strong evidence to convince you brother.

Bro, I quietly act as if I didn't see it o. They were shocked, they started speaking their tribal igbo dialect. E be like say the two are from the same tribe sef.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by YourBestWriter: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Themainboy22:
What was her reaction when/after you caught them?

They started speaking in their native dialect as quickly as possible. I just quietly enter kitchen and begin touch pot to make them think I was too hungry to have seen them.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by YourBestWriter: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
His fiance or his wife? undecided

What is your training for and how much time do you have left for to conclude this training of yours? undecided

Na wife to be o. My training is chemist related. So it depends on how fast I'll learn.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by GoooodHardDick: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is exactly why Nigeria girls are so useless. All of them.

OP, I will advise you to quickly tell your brother immediately. That girl is a hoe, an Olosho and a community pussy. Tell your brother asap so he can dump the hoe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Candidlady: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly why Nigeria girls are so useless. All of them.

OP, I will advise you to quickly tell your brother immediately. That girl is a hoe, an Olosho and a community pussy. Tell your brother asap so he can dump the hoe.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by abokikhalifa: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
YourBestWriter:

You should have recorded with your phone. With that your brother will believe you.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Osebanjo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Go ahead and break his heart bro. X

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Camelot65: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Do that only when you have concrete evidence.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Cardealer2021(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Boogyman557: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool I go COMMENT wen I don ROLL my WEED finish!

WTF MAN!
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by TheWolfen(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
YourBestWriter:

I opened the door, and I saw our neighbor kissing and handling my brother's wife.

Yes, spill the beans asap before she beats u to it and decides to quickly grab hold of your dicck and accuse you of rape like portiphar wife did to young naive Joseph in the bible. .
They didn't tell you to fear women for nothing. Save yourself
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by techWriter3: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Your deeper lifestyle brother man with his aas
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by TheWolfen(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
undecided
Deeper life people wey sabi forgive. I am sure he will likely forgive his cheating wife.
Poor guy, if he keeps going like that he won't live long before he dies of high B.P.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by pyyxxaro: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Bro, I quietly act as if I didn't see it o. They were shocked, they started speaking their tribal igbo dialect. E be like say the two are from the same tribe sef.

U won cause more wahala here oh

Tell him to pray hard , that there’s something that would be revealed to him soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Visited, And Now She Doesnt Want To Leave. / I'm Confused On What Is Going On. / OMG!!! Will This Marriage Be A Blessing To These Couple Or A Trouble??(must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.