Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale (2334 Views)

Nintendo Switch For Sale **SOLD** / SOLD Hacked Nintendo Switch / Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale With Legend Of Zelda Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by gabpaul: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
pepenini88:

do your research, a 2nd hand switch can not be sold at 150k, on this platform a switch normally goes for 100k to 120k with games and extra controller but I understand why u don't want to go below 150k but at that price it will be very hard to see a buyer... I am very interested in wanting to buy the switch from u that's why I am willing to pay 130k... Incase u change your mind I will be here on your thread untill I see another seller
I'm selling it to get a ps4 pro and you know how expensive that shit is.. but anyways if you are ready to pay immediately bring 140k let's deal let me use it to do giveaway.
Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by KingOfTheDamned: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
gabpaul:

Have you forgotten that it's a hacked console?..do you know how scarce that shit is right now I bet you don't..point of correction this is not my first console.

Dude it's just a handheld game at the end of the day...
Jeez relax .. it's not fuel or food bro chilll.

It's over priced period !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by gabpaul: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Available
Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by pepenini88(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
gabpaul:

I'm selling it to get a ps4 pro and you know how expensive that shit is.. but anyways if you are ready to pay immediately bring 140k let's deal let me use it to do giveaway.
how much did u budget for a PS4 pro?
Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by gabpaul: 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
pepenini88:

how much did u budget for a PS4 pro?
180K..unhacked
Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by pepenini88(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2022
gabpaul:

180K..unhacked
180k can get u a hacked PS4 pro with 18 to 20 games inside, I have sold 3 to people at that price....

130k let me come pick up the switch today
Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by gabpaul: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2022
pepenini88:

180k can get u a hacked PS4 pro with 18 to 20 games inside, I have sold 3 to people at that price....

130k let me come pick up the switch today
I actually want the unhacked one to enable me play online.. anyways you can come for the switch when you are ready.
Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I have brand new one I bought and unboxed just now, sad it's not hackable.
it's those red and blue version.
where you able to hack it
Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by Moneyboyz: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
where you able to hack it

The modchip is still in transit. Hopefully I will get and hack it next week. For now I'm playing purchased games.
Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by NoonMasamune: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2022
Moneyboyz:

The modchip is still in transit. Hopefully I will get and hack it next week. For now I'm playing purchased games.

the cartridges or digital? if digital, what card do you use because i know that most of the have 20$ limits on them.

if cartridge, which store do you buy them from?
Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by Moneyboyz: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2022
NoonMasamune:

the cartridges or digital? if digital, what card do you use because i know that most of the have 20$ limits on them.

if cartridge, which store do you buy them from?

I used gtbank card. 20 usd and also bought additional Nintendo gift card from razer gold

1 Like

Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by lexrichy(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Moneyboyz:

yeah, I'm trying to purchase the modchip from AliExpress, hopefully it works.
I can't even access the Nintendo shop cause it's not available in Africa or something, the device is just useless without the jailbreak here.
hi where you finally able to hack your Nintendo switch.
Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by KanoSeller: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
lovely piece. is this shit still available?

1 Like

Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by Mckandre(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
gabpaul:

Have you forgotten that it's a hacked console?..do you know how scarce that shit is right now I bet you don't..point of correction this is not my first console.
sell your market jareh, its not a must u will see buyer on nairaland. Offline/nairaland low key buyers wey no go drag much negotiation plenty, All it will take is patience, its not like u re selling a live animal or some perishables.

1 Like

Re: Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale by kingot(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
gabpaul:
Clean hacked Nintendo switch with 128GB sd card and games e.g fifa 22, crash team racing, mario kart, wolfenstein (the new colossus), need for speed, zelda (breathe of the wild), the witcher 3.. etc it also comes with the pro controller which would cost extra though.

Going for 160k only
O8O2564068
is it still ava?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Android Action Games Of 2015 You Should Be Playing. / ManFila_XP CLUB #0 / Who Would Like To Have All Types Of PC Games No Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.