Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Bridgerton Season 2: All Talk And No 'Action' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bridgerton Season 2: All Talk And No 'Action' (390 Views)

Bridgerton Season 3: Phoebe Dynevor Exit Creates Another Breakout Star / Bridgerton Season 3 Will Focus On Julia Quinn’s Fourth Book – Collins / Download Shannara Chronicles Season 2 All Episodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bridgerton Season 2: All Talk And No 'Action' by peacettw: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
While I appreciate the writers for opting for dialogue in exchange for sexual simulations, Bridgerton season 2 paled in comparison to the unforgettable season 1 acknowledged by many to be one of the best periodic pieces with the mesmerising performance of Rege-Jean Page and his co-stars.

Sadly, season 2 failed to live up to expectations. There was zero chemistry between the two lead actors and their encounters felt forced and painful to watch. What is now known as the 'slow burn' seemingly inserted in several scenes to build up sexual tension was so cringey that I couldn't help but fast forward through most of it.

Surprisingly, when the kiss finally happened between Anthony and I-can't-remember-her-name-now-and dont-care-to, I couldn't care less anymore. I abruptly ended the series few minutes to the end of the finale rather than wait to see another failed kissing scene. I had had enough and it was just terrible.

Perhaps the only interesting thing about this season was the budding love interest between the woke sister and the boy who works at the print house. It's sad they didn't explore that further cos the chemistry between those two was simply amazing.

What are your thoughts about Bridgerton Season 2?

(1) (Reply)

How Many Children Do You Have Now And What’s The Title Of This Movie? / Opportunity For Aspiring And Upcoming Actors And Actress To Join Nollywood / Soole Movie Review Starring Sola Sobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.