Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends (1233 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Princeton92(m): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
I've noticed my girlfriend is always uncomfortable whenever I'm on call with any of my friends, she comes to me and start playing with my body especially the parts she knows is very ticklish while I'm on phone call I even plead with her to chill but she's always pressing on.
We met in 2019 and would've started dating by then but I wasn't ready and I told her I wasn't even when according her she was seeing just me so we broke up what we had then not until last August 2021, we met and started dating finally...
Then after the call she'll say I'm talk for too long with my friends but whenever she's on phone call with any of her friends I give her that space and do nothing to interrupt like she does mine btw even when I'm not wrong she makes me apologize for almost everything (them say na mumu dey love) and mind you she's good when it comes to being arrogant and very rude.

I just dunno how best to handle this issue and it's making the relationship I have with my friends to deteriorate, is that even fair at all?

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by brosom(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Well, lucky u she's just ur gf, u can always abort mission if it gets to tight for u. cool

No go marry girl wey go disconnect u from ur family, because e get why. undecided

I don talk my own

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by qekng40(f): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Reelmii: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
cheesy

Na so she no go want you to relate with ur family

Na from ' stop keeping friends' very soon e go be' stop spending on your family, I am ur responsibility now'

That time u go receive sense

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by fafambo: 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Just give her belle, all the shakara and wahala go end, then thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by carl90(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
The redpillers association of nairaland go chop u like okro soup grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
U if you av another thing to say let us know.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by donziller(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Smiple
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Shalommy(f): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
She's a jealous lover .. Chaii..
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by rickpat(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
she is extremely jealous,a little bossy,a little clingy, dominating,wanna be in charge, control you,s little pride hanging in her as well(in terms of Making you apologize always even when there's no need for it)....bro if you can't handle all these...move on...that same girl has or will meet a guy that she will respect and be loyal too....when you see her with the guy...you will ask yourself if it's that same girl...

NOBODY LACKS RESPECT, PEOPLE JUST CHOOSE WHO TO RESPECT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Princeton92(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
brosom:
Well, lucky u she's just ur gf, u can always abort mission if it gets to tight for u. cool
No go marry girl wey go disconnect u from ur family, because e get why. undecided
I don talk my own

The truth is so sad....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Princeton92(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
fafambo:

Trouble in paradise
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by habsydiamond(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
She's self centered.. Only care about herself in every aspect leaving u out.. It's better u run for ur life while you still can cos u if u end up marrying her. I pray she would end up killing u one day
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Princeton92(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Well that's true

rickpat:
she is extremely jealous,a little bossy,a little clingy, dominating,wanna be in charge, control you,s little pride hanging in her as well(in terms of Making you apologize always even when there's no need for it)....bro if you can't handle all these...move on...that same girl has or will meet a guy that she will respect and be loyal too....when you see her with the guy...you will ask yourself if it's that same girl...

NOBODY LACKS RESPECT, PEOPLE JUST CHOOSE WHO TO RESPECT

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
That your girlfriend is exhibiting extremists behavior grin, with this her behavior she might be trying to say that she don't trust you be That ohh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Princeton92(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
That your girlfriend is exhibiting extremists behavior grin, with this her behavior she might be trying to say that she don't trust you be That ohh grin grin

Trust issues, she says she doesn't cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2022

This reminds me of Bosede, every night she comes to visit 'nack' me with her skimpy dress

She always insists i must not go out with my buddy, before 6pm she knew i will be coming from work, i would always meet her at my house, before i say shit, she will implore we should go to my room and i know nothin comes from it than nackin,she won't just leave until it 10pm,and it goes like that almost every day

Still remember that time i was going to one white garment church on one faithful Friday night and she knew about it and she staged herself in the room entrance and wailed I'm not going anywhere that I'm doing nothin in the church than hoeing around with my friends, i had nothing to do than to use my masculine tactics to send her away from my house

who knows if we haven't broke up till now, i believe my weight would've be nothing than 40kg,from constant nackin

That girl and 'clingyness'

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Princeton92:

Trust issues, she says she doesn't cheesy
and I believe you must have gave her reasons not too, grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Qatar2022: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
fafambo:
So this is the kind of advice you will give yourself if you found yourself in this kind of situation?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Princeton92(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
and I believe you must have gave her reasons not too, grin

Right..... I'm only but a human
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Princeton92:

Right..... I'm only but a human
ok, but try and build the trust again if you truly love her OK.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Oh
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by MisterKennedy(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Oh

Good morning Sandra
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2022
This lady has self esteem issues and she will also be a very clingy person!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by HardMirror(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Princeton92:
I've noticed my girlfriend is always uncomfortable whenever I'm on call with any of my friends, she comes to me and start playing with my body especially the parts she knows is very ticklish while I'm on phone call I even plead with her to chill but she's always pressing on.
We met in 2019 and would've started dating by then but I wasn't ready and I told her I wasn't even when according her she was seeing just me so we broke up what we had then not until last August 2021, we met and started dating finally...
Then after the call she'll say I'm talk for too long with my friends but whenever she's on phone call with any of her friends I give her that space and do nothing to interrupt like she does mine btw even when I'm not wrong she makes me apologize for almost everything (them say na mumu dey love) and mind you she's good when it comes to being arrogant and very rude.

I just dunno how best to handle this issue and it's making the relationship I have with my friends to deteriorate, is that even fair at all?

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
lol. Women are selfish

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2022
Bloody SIMP!!! You're a mumu man angry

See the way that girl is emotionally manipulating, controlling and dominating you. She has turned you into a zombie, hence the reason for the constant irrelevant apologizing. Foolish simp. Oga you better stop simping around and take charge of your life. If she isn't OK with your terms and conditions, then dumped her ass asap and move on. Girls full everywhere

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. / World Against Men By Men And Also To Men!!! / Data Analysis And Digital Skills Training In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.