Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,011 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened (3473 Views)

Guys Guess What Just Happened? (pics) / It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. / What Just Happened??? Pls Help (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Highorbit7O16: 4:56am On Mar 27, 2022
I received a call from a phone number I do not have anymore. It was an ex. We only greeted and couldn't hear ourselves further till the call ended. Now, for me to call back, the number has disappeared from my call log��‍
It looked like the call never happened at all. I'm using an android phone. Is there any logical explanation here cuz I'm very sure I received that call. I even remember contemplating picking up or not...
PS, I know the first n last 4 digits of her phone number. So I knew it was her before picking up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Lagosogun(m): 5:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Its normal. Esp. when you make use of these optimization app or booster what ever name it is called. Sometimes it wipes off some cache data on your device. Now sometimes that could be text message or call logs esp. if you make ise of Truecaller or

U were on ultra power saving mode when you receive then when you switched back to normal mode, possible loss of cache data should be expected

7 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 27, 2022
God is trying to save you from subsequent bullshiit.
Let that ex go

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by nifemi25(m): 5:51am On Mar 27, 2022
If you have Truecaller on your phone, check the dial log
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Unruly7(m): 6:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Your ear don wipe am bro

God no wan make una link up again

But if you still need the number
Just download true caller register

You go see an

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by illicit(m): 6:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Maybe u were hallucinating

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Techsupport:
God is trying to save you from subsequent bullshiit.
Let that ex go
Tech support...hope you are doing great?

Have a little question for you cos I am a little bit inquisitive..so I've been observing about 3 different account with the same Monika or almost same Monika as yours..just wanna know are they operated by yourself cos this seem like the oldest amongst all.. kiss
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have a little question for you cos I am a little bit inquisitive..so I've been observing about 3 different account with the same Monika or almost same Monika as yours..just wanna know are they operated by yourself cos this seem like the oldest amongst all.. kiss

It is just me. I am on every tread today. Yeah I know.... boredom
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by KeepSilent(f): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

keep observing you jobless pig. The time you used in trolling around you could use it and do something meaningful for yourself.
After you'll switch to your various monikers and start begging for money on this forum.
You think I don't know you? I'll expose you

13 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2022
KeepSilent:
keep observing you jobless pig. The time you used in trolling around you could use it and do something meaningful for yourself.
After you'll switch to your various monikers and start begging for money on this forum.
You think I don't know you? I'll expose you
Pls just slide off little cry baby.. grin
Why are you crying.. grin

Go and meet her and stop disturbing my peace..when you grow up you will understand better.. wink

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Techsupport:

It is just me. I am on every tread today. Yeah I know.... boredom
It's ok..it happens to almost everyone.. cheesy
Thanks I was a little bit concerned.. thought you was cloned for a second.. cheesy
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's ok..it happens to almost everyone.. cheesy
Thanks I was a little bit concerned.. thought you was cloned for a second.. cheesy

Wait they clone people's ID here?

That's interesting.

I better be cloned by someone with some intelligence

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Techsupport:

Wait they clone people's ID here?

That's interesting.

I better be cloned by someone with some intelligence
Yeah something like creating a new account using the victim's account name just slight difference then troll the person to depression..

It's actually very weird.. cheesy
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah something like creating a new account using the victim's account name just slight difference then troll the person to depression..

It's actually very weird.. cheesy

Hahaha. Troll me? I wish a nigga would.
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Techsupport:

Hahaha. Troll me? I wish a nigga would.
Someone just cloned my account now..I said it.. cheesy
He just did that..
https://www.nairaland.com/fernadez1sback
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Someone just cloned my account now..I said it.. cheesy
He just did that..
https://www.nairaland.com/fernadez1sback

Holy macaroni. You are right
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Techsupport:

Holy macaroni. You are right
This is like the fifth time of doing it..just cos I spoke against his nonsense some minute ago.. cheesy
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by SenecaTheYonger: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
I received a call from a phone number I do not have anymore. It was an ex. We only greeted and couldn't hear ourselves further till the call ended. Now, for me to call back, the number has disappeared from my call log��‍
It looked like the call never happened at all. I'm using an android phone. Is there any logical explanation here cuz I'm very sure I received that call. I even remember contemplating picking up or not...
PS, I know the first n last 4 digits of her phone number. So I knew it was her before picking up

If you know the last digit, you can call customer care to get the entire number. They will ask you for the last three or four digit before giving you. Good luck
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Magnoliaa(f): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Na spirit call you. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Gadafii: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Maybe someone from the other side is trying to warn you of something hehehe cheesy
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Highorbit7O16: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Lagosogun:
Its normal. Esp. when you make use of these optimization app or booster what ever name it is called. Sometimes it wipes off some cache data on your device. Now sometimes that could be text message or call logs esp. if you make ise of Truecaller or

U were on ultra power saving mode when you receive then when you switched back to normal mode, possible loss of cache data should be expected
No, it wasn't on power saving mode. Funnily enough I had just finished another call about 5 minutes before her call came in. The previous call was there in my call log. I have that caller number saved already
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Highorbit7O16: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2022
nifemi25:
If you have Truecaller on your phone, check the dial log
Yes I have truecaller on my phone and it was the second thing I tried after rebooting the phone. Still nothing showed
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Highorbit7O16: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Unruly7:
Your ear don wipe am bro

God no wan make una link up again

But if you still need the number
Just download true caller register

You go see an
Na my ex na. I can get her number easily. In fact I had to go to my email to get her number via bank alerts. The alert shows the phone number of the person u bought airtime for. That's how I knew it was her for sure. The first n last 4 digits I saw n had in my head tally with what was in the mail
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Highorbit7O16: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2022
illicit:
Maybe u were hallucinating
To an extent I thought of this... But I'm fine
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Reelmii: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2022
She left with her phone number
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by badboyTee(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

early Mo Mo have seen you here again

Ogaa oo
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Kobicove(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Check your call log for received calls, you should see it there
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2022
If your phone went off, or battery issues that caused it to go off,
The call log wouldn't register it
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Nonexisting: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2022
She came with plans of evil and your ancestors said no, it won't happen. Better listen to them and stop trying to reconnect with the Delilah. Whenever they try to reconnect, it most likely has to be for an evil agenda.
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Owologbo(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Lagosogun:

It's happened to me before and I don't have any of those apps (not even true caller).
I believe the person that called me is a scammer.
He said he got my contact from a WhatsApp group and was telling me about land sale at lekki.
His number disappeared from my call history the moment he dropped the call.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Highorbit7O16:

Forget it and move on with your life. If matter serious, the person go call back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Movies From Netnaija For Your Entertainment / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Kissed In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.