Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months (49126 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ChoCho54(f): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Ombre:

Which she isn't even eligible to forge in the first place.

She finished school way before 30 and did not serve for 8-9 good years. At 34, she relocates and is seeking for exemption, how cruel!

Exemption is for those who are 30 upon graduation!!!
She's not even a smart fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by stawarts(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2022
EagleNest:
Lesson Learned:

Be transparent at all times esp if you have a name, status, or principle you want to protect.

The doctored photo image was the Elephant in the room. How did you not see or question it?
. People chooses to believe what they wanted to believe sometime for personal reasons no matter what. She could get the genuine certificate from nysc and the question you should ask yourself is while the system waited till that time to proof the certificate was not genuine when they knew all along.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ChoCho54(f): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
There's a reason we have many yeebos in Asia prisons.

Drugs peddling is in their DNA.
You call yourself a dunce, go and enjoy your blissful folly.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2022
illicit:
Good for u

U never lived in Nigeria for a year yet u went to become minister

How about those that were born and bred here

They don't know economics abi
I Taya my brother..the animals republic na heist of the century cheesy I hear say that ijebuman with scratch out face obj recommended her as minister,same way he imposed and installed his former hairdresser olosho Patricia Ett,eh kete as Nass speaker that year undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by peculiar2233: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace
Must u always be tribalistic?
Abi Olorun fe ba ti e je ni

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by kingyakos: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Madam make we hear word abeg......U for dey on orange coveralls now if say na for UK you try that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ChoCho54(f): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2022
stawarts:
. People chooses to believe what they wanted to believe sometime for personal reasons no matter what. She could get the genuine certificate from nysc and the question you should ask yourself is while the system waited till that time to proof the certificate was not genuine when they knew all along.
She could get? And that won't be fraud too? Buhahaha.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by porthouse7(f): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

You read at all

She was given a certificate of exemption!
people she trusted gave her fake certificate
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace
I am still looking for where she mentioned ipob! Your cry and wail gives me organsm!
Take your crown for been the biggest mpama of all time..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by stanelvis(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:

Your leaders have raped and debased your future and all you care about is IPOB. I wonder how most of you people reason.
Its like @Seun have abandoned this site. I wonder why he let tribalism be the order of the day here.
Seriously, reading most comments from the so called youths here is very disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2022
They politricked you as you're naive to the system....wish you well ahead and more opportunities
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Gkemz: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2022
An incompetent minister shedding crocodile tears.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by illicit(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
samwash:

But you celebrate any Nigerian that is been appointed into the United States cabinet/ into any high position in America. Abi ?

Those Nigerians were living in Nigeria all their lives and only visit US for holidays before the appointment abi

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by rolams(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Politics and wahala! This one wey no serve or understand how our economy works here was just called upon to come and eat awuf!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by AnI77: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2022
What Minister Adeosun did was dishonorable and dishonest. This is exactly the type of dishonesty in our national life that has contributed to dragging us to where we are as a people. Why could she not approach the NYSC office, in person, to apply for an Exemption Certificate, and then give them her true history during that application? She should spare me her crocodile tears. My fervent prayer is that all the crooks, cheats, and fraudsters who have made that country what it has become should be disgraced one by one in their own seasons. We should never excuse illegality in Nigeria if we want to move forward as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by seunmsg(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Since 1999? You mean she is better than iweala?

Far better.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Oddfinder: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Winters23:

It broke my heart when Nigerians sacrificed such a descent talent in the alter of politics for absolutely nothing.

The woman was wronged by the system and all who fed on her vulnerable state.

I doubt if she'll accept to work for Nigeria ever again.
She doesn't even qualify to work for Nigeria..so save ur emotions

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Oddfinder: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2022
illicit:

Those Nigerians were living in Nigeria all their lives and only visit US for holidays before the appointment abi
No mind dos ppl

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Best finance minister ever
Emefuele CBN Governor weakened our economy after you resigned due to lack of experience
You're now praising her because she is out. You don't cherish your own,the same thing you did against Goodluck Johnathan;you people must be under natural curse and spell of seeing anything good. Spits! One useless being like your kind were saying that igbos sacked Kemi and you as confused as you can be is now saying that Emefiele is the problem. Next person will completely turn the Zoo to Somalia. Brain dead you are.

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ransomed: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2022
sotall:
cool

This woman should be in jail right now if Nigeria was a working country.

Forging NYSC certificate is a punishable offence by jail term.

Remember, ignorance is not an excuse in the eye of the law.

What of your baba that could not present any takanda? Should be killed, right?
Ezi..
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by OblorOblor: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2022
First, she forged a certificate, now she's forged ahead. Who knows the next thing she'll forge.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by chloride6: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Chai..

Who send you go resign?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by alphaNomega: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2022
So you did not live in Nigeria, serve in Nigeria, yet you want to occupy a post to control the finances of Nigeria. Are you not a fraud?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by alphaNomega: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Best finance minister ever
Emefuele CBN Governor weakened our economy after you resigned due to lack of experience
I have nothing good to say to you
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by kindredspirit(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Wait, didn't you read that the court cleared her?

Please no court cleared Kemi Adeosun of Certificate forgery. Surprised how she managed to outsmart all of you with that false narrative.

The matter before the court was not about her NYSC certificate forgery. She herself approached the court to clarify whether she was eligible to participate in the NYSC scheme in the first place as she was a British citizen when she graduated. The judge ruled that she was not, since she officially became a Nigerian citizen at age 30.

The Court also ruled that the NYSC Certificate was not required to be appointed as a Minister. That was it.

In a working system, where the law is supreme, after she resigned, she would be tried for certificate forgery ( and perjury ) by The Ministry of Justice. She would have been taken before a court to explain how she did not know that her NYSC certificate was a dud and see if the judges would buy that defense.

However, none of that happened. The Ministry of Justice did not even bother to file forgery charges against her at any time. So exactly how was she cleared of a charge that she was never arraigned for ?

It upsets me so much when she continues to sell this lie about being vindicated and Nigerians fall for it.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by alphaNomega: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2022
Ombre:

Which she isn't even eligible to forge in the first place.

She finished school way before 30 and did not serve for 8-9 good years. At 34, she relocates and is seeking for exemption, how cruel!

Exemption is for those who are 30 upon graduation!!!
Imagine the nonsense. She is lucky na only cry she cry. She would have been doing beauty contest with chidinma and co. by now

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Winters23: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Oddfinder:

She doesn't even qualify to work for Nigeria..so save ur emotions
[/s]

You that qualified what job have you done for your country?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Ajeyo(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=simpleseyi post=111404304]Continue crying[/quote

Apc follow follow,I know you are Yoloba muslin,continue
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Lambarry1: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2022
I read this over and over again but can't comprehend or deduce whether she is saying the certificate was forged or not , but I can easily concluded that the truth behind this has been sheathed in her emotion.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Miracle2022: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2022
inoki247:
At least you beta pass the woman we av dere now...
the same thing you said when she was their. You guys never appreciate someone when he is with you until he left.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Babonom:
That's just sad
seunmsg:

The image was a prank that was done by someone on social media now, it was not from her. Anybody with a phone can do picmix and post it online.

It’s so sad we lost such a brilliant and committed public administrator to evil power play over nothing. She served the country excellently but she was attacked, abused and insulted all through the period.

Those that made a career of attacking her daily then don’t even know who is the current finance minister. Anyway, she has done her part and moved on. History will be kind to her as the best finance minister we’ve had since 1999.

She is a southerner, and her fellow southerners from SW, SE and SS practically bullied her out of office without any contribution from northerners. Lol.
When it was time for southerners again to do their thing against the current minister of technology, the northerners came out enmass to stand solidly behind him. My fellow Southerners barked and barked, at last they got tired and left the man alone.
And today, we will still be referring to northerners as fools and illiterates, the joke is on us. Lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.