Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) (63229 Views)

Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by faithfull18(f): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
juman:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Shoprite guys were doing their job.
Shop workers have right to doubt anybody of shoplifting.
I have been checked one or two times. They said sorry nothing found.
Its always annoying but one has to understand that people dey do shoplifting a lot. All classes of people may do it.
Exactly, thievery comes in categories. They may just be doing their routine check, I don't blame them though because people who don't look like they can do such are doing exactly that.
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by faithfull18(f): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
juman:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Shoprite guys were doing their job.
Shop workers have right to doubt anybody of shoplifting.
I have been checked one or two times. They said sorry nothing found.
Its always annoying but one has to understand that people dey do shoplifting a lot. All classes of people may do it.
Exactly, thievery comes in categories. They may just be doing their routine check, I don't blame them though because people who don't look like they can do such are doing exactly that..
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by gabbasin: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
See how bleached she is, what a mother, as if her daughter can't fight for herself, coming to a public place to rant, nonsense. But I like her role in "ashewo to re mecca" though
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by marsup: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
This isn't Toyin Tomato.
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Invictus2214: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Is like you have an optical problem, try recommended glass and read again or are you suffering from scrutinizing english?
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by SachaBastien(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
samuel051:
Holy gram
Oba don cut chain
Where tiger and odogwu Malay
Makanaky for throw person ovb
Wtf man..
You are referring to Sola Sobowale. The OP's story is actually about some Ibadan low grade "toyin tomato".
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Bobxin: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Toyin Tomato, causing tonardo.
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
She said "what is so special about shoplifting?"

How disgraceful. This is failed parenting

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by juman(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
faithfull18:

Exactly, thievery comes in categories. They may just be doing their routine check, I don't blame them though because people who don't look like they can do such are doing exactly that.

There are different instances I went to shops with guys, I suspect the guy trying to shoplift but did not want me to know.
If a shop customer picking many products and dropping it back, the shop workers would suspect the person trying to steal something.
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chiefecho:

Why should the matter tire you

What do you know about the matter

Why should the matter tire you

What do you know about the matter
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Kay25(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These actresses keep stealing people's husbands to the extent that stealing has been ingrained in their offspring's DNA.

You have luck it's in Ibadan where morals are not crudely enshrined, your thief of a daughter should try it at Ogbor Hill then come and pull this same stunt there.
How are u sure of what u are saying?
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Abc2Z: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Is the issue about shoplifting or molestation
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
We4all:
Huh! If the allegations against her daughter is true, then why is she adding more salt to injury?

It is adding insult to injury.
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by GloriousGbola: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Maybe the security guys were trying to re enact their favourite shoplyfter videos
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by manikspears: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These actresses keep stealing people's husbands to the extent that stealing has been ingrained in their offspring's DNA.

You have luck it's in Ibadan where morals are not crudely enshrined, your thief of a daughter should try it at Ogbor Hill then come and pull this same stunt there.

Watch the video first ,then comeback and read your post.then give yourself a hard knock.
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by donproject2(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
2braithe:

You can't correct it yourself?

I did already thanks.
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by homesinabuja(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Aforxzy:
This gragra is unnecessary.
Let them show her the cctv footage if truly the daughter stole then she should be ashamed of herself but if not shoprite should be sued for false accusation.
The fact that they were prostrating and begging her shows they were guilty

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by naijapips02: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

New aba
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by naijapips02: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwa aba
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Zonefree:
So, there's ShopRite in Ibadan undecided
What do you think Ibadan is made of.
After Lagos in SW, Ibadan is next in terms of business and tourists attractions.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by harmony75: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
That's embarrassing what did the cctv show, why accusing the lady.. Toyin need not to worry her child is an adult married for that matter let her speak for herself.
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Jaboranky(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Buy the ones you have the money power.Haba
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Illiteracy is a decease
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Zonefree:
So, there's ShopRite in Ibadan undecided
no, there is none there, they are all in your village

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do you have evidence that she has stolen? This how you'll put yourself in trouble one day.

You think if ShopRite had evidence she will create a scene there?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by semanose: 2:00am On Mar 28, 2022
This is not Toyin Tomato undecided

I'm out of this thread....
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by chrixtoimoh: 6:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Baptizing stealing with beautiful name shop lifting, Oga Na thief simple!
Re: Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) by Shineoneday: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They steal object items that are non living things can't speak
How can some one say they steal a grown up man!!!
Na mumu e bi?
Na jaaze
Abegi gender biased people , if the man no be mumu he will know his right n get sense say he's married . if u reject them no go use chain drag u,

Make Una no de accuse one side
Two of them mumu
The men mumu pass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip / Teebillz Enjoying Pepper Soup Prepared By Tiwa Savage (Throwback) / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.