Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Think I Have Been Scammed - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think I Have Been Scammed (5797 Views)

I Just Got Scammed / I Have Just Been Scammed / I Think I Have Been Scammed On Jiji. What Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed by Newbreed2018: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ulunne777:

Pm him ,he might charge you a lil but he'll give you every detail about the guy down to his present location.
waste of scarce funds. Even if he tracks his location, that doesn't get his money back.
Another thing is distance between the two.

The only option is to keep mentioning the scammer's real names with fraud here and for him to also liaise with the bank and see if something could be done but that would be a herculean task.

Two years ago I sent 2.7 million to an Auto dealer based abroad on NL here. I do not know him, never had a dealing with him but I did that based on past reviews of those that have bought from him. 10 weeks later my car was delivered to me in lagos.

What am saying, online business is the way to go in this 21st century.
Always conduct a background check, do not be afraid to ask questions openly, with all this u'd be able to know the kind of person u r dealing with.
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed by Meister(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
DreamChaser1672:
How can he help?

Chatinent

If you can help, I would really appreciate. I used my last card to get this phone. It's what I use to study in school (I am a medical student) and for my freelancing business.

Kindly help me if you can

Those are scammers and that's their MO, don't let desperation lead you to more scammers please
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed by ambr055i: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Your immediate family na potential thieves too sha. No exempt them
I non say make you trust them, but that's the only people I can trust. You brother non go oje you even if he be thief grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed by ugwumichael(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Meister:

Those are scammers and that's their MO, don't let desperation lead you to more scammers please

You could have warned him on his quest to fish out the scammers whilst avoiding falling into more scams without falsely accusing others. It's really wrong bro
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed by Meister(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
ugwumichael:

You could have warned him on his quest to fish out the scammers whilst avoiding falling into more scams without falsely accusing others. It's really wrong bro

Why do you assume that I'm falsely accusing them ? I've done my research and I can tell you with all certainty that the chatinent fellow is a scammer
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed by chatinent: 6:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Meister:

Why do you assume that I'm falsely accusing them ? I've done my research and I can tell you with all certainty that the chatinent fellow is a scammer

Have I scammed you before?
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed by chatinent: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2022
ugwumichael:

What do you expect from a typical frustrated Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo BIS On Android: Has Anyone Noticed This change? / Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! / Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.