Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends (554 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends by Princeton92(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2022
I've noticed my girlfriend is always uncomfortable whenever I'm on call with any of my friends, she comes to me and start playing with my body especially the parts she knows is very ticklish while I'm on phone call I even plead with her to chill but she's always pressing on.
We met in 2019 and would've started dating by then but I wasn't ready and I told her I wasn't even when according her she was seeing just me so we broke up what we had then not until last August 2021, we met and started dating finally...
Then after the call she'll say I'm talk for too long with my friends but whenever she's on phone call with any of her friends I give her that space and do nothing to interrupt like she does mine btw even when I'm not wrong she makes me apologize for almost everything (them say na mumu dey love) and mind you she's good when it comes to being arrogant and very rude.

I just dunno how best to handle this issue and it's making the relationship I have with my friends to deteriorate, is that even fair at all?

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends by Zonefree(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Una still dey date Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends by immortalcrown(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Una still dey date Nigerian girls
Nigerian men nko?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends by Goldbw122(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2022
So tell me who come dey marry Nigeria girls? Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends by Princeton92(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2022
immortalcrown:

Nigerian men nko?

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends by Cardealer2021(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Kids everywhere tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends by Blunttruth: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Princeton92:
I've noticed my girlfriend is always uncomfortable whenever I'm on call with any of my friends, she comes to me and start playing with my body especially the parts she knows is very ticklish while I'm on phone call I even plead with her to chill but she's always pressing on.
We met in 2019 and would've started dating by then but I wasn't ready and I told her I wasn't even when according her she was seeing just me so we broke up what we had then not until last August 2021, we met and started dating finally...
Then after the call she'll say I'm talk for too long with my friends but whenever she's on phone call with any of her friends I give her that space and do nothing to interrupt like she does mine btw even when I'm not wrong she makes me apologize for almost everything (them say na mumu dey love) and mind you she's good when it comes to being arrogant and very rude.

I just dunno how best to handle this issue and it's making the relationship I have with my friends to deteriorate, is that even fair at all?

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

She just loves to have your complete attention. It's a little childish,but cute. If you know it's going to bring up issues then tell her your mind,just air your mind to her just as you did here using yourself as an example The tickling aspect is kind of cute. If you don't like it, then maybe give her a taste of her own medicine.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends by Princeton92(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Blunttruth:

She just loves to have your complete attention. It's a little childish,but cute. If you know it's going to bring up issues then tell her your mind,just air your mind to her just as you did here using yourself as an example The tickling aspect is kind of cute. If you don't like it, then maybe give her a taste of her own medicine.

Your name speaks of your words better.... Blunttruth

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends by kunlebt(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Be sure if nothing is between ur guy and her in the past

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Fighting Is Good For Your Relationship / How Much Is Recharged Card In Your Area / See What Ginger Can Do To Your Period Cramps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.