Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

+18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] (11361 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
papiilo:
I don't believe this. I only agree with you on the part of free info but not with money.
Okay
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Where is the pussy? You should have at least upload a cat picture.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
ambitiouschap17:
Where is the pussy? You should have at least upload a cat picture.
Lol

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Is that the girl you sent 2k card to yesterday? So quick. Keep basking in the euphoria of your comfort. Nobody hates you here but you dangle too much ripe carrots in their faces so the feel oppressed
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
The free 24/7 electricity you're talking about, are you using solar energy?
iLegendd:
Truth be told, no sex is as sweet as drinking custard in the morning while watching replay of a football match with free 24/7 electricity.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Lol
Fvck the cat n d kitty
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Try A,B,C= Akara, bread, custard.
iLegendd:
Okay
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Benwallt:
Is that the girl you sent 2k card to yesterday? So quick. Keep basking in the euphoria of your comfort. Nobody hates you here but you dangle too much ripe carrots in their faces so the feel oppressed

Forget about me using the word "haters." No one can hate me, they only hate the situation they are in, then project it on me. It's just to trigger them to cry and we catch cruise small. A life without laughter is death.

Make them feel oppressed? My brother, I haven't even shown anything. I'm acting with discretion most times.

Were you here in 2016/2017 when I was broke and creating posts? 60% of the abusers were always saying, "Stop posting rubbish and get a job." Truth be told, the word "job" hurts. When your mates are working class except you. I hate it. I just wanted to prove to them that you can make legit money without a job and with zero money.

My posts may seem like oppression, but deep down, it's motivation. I'm letting these kids who have decided to become fraudsters know legit money still exits and it gives more peace of mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by papiilo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Benwallt:
May God bless you for this comment
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

Forget about me using the word "haters." No one can hate me, they only hate the situation they are in, then project it on me. It's just to trigger them to cry and we catch cruise small. A life without laughter is death.

Make them feel oppressed? My brother, I haven't even shown anything. I'm acting with discretion most times.

Were you here in 2016/2017 when I was broke and creating posts? 60% of the abusers were always saying, "Stop posting rubbish and get a job." Truth be told, the word "job" hurts. I hate it. I just wanted to prove to them that you can make legit money without a job and with zero money.

My posts may seem like oppression, but deep down, it's motivation. I'm letting these kids who have decided to become fraudsters know legit money still exits and it gives more peace of mind.

Thank God you came through. My brother, you have worked and you deserve the Posting and all.

3 Likes

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Try A,B,C= Akara, bread, custard.
My body rejects anything that is too oily. Also, I hate bread — I just manage to eat a little of it for stomach sake and fear of ulcer.

The sweeter the bread, the more I dislike it. Just like cake and biscuits. I don't like them.

My body naturally rejects things that are too oily or sweet except they are natural like honey, date, sugarcane, etc.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by papiilo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

Were you here in 2016/2017 when I was broke and creating posts? 60% of the abusers were always saying, "Stop posting rubbish and get a job." Truth be told, the word "job" hurts. When your mates are working class except you. I hate it. I just wanted to prove to them that you can make legit money without a job and with zero money.

shut up! Don't be hypocrite
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
My body rejects anything that is too oily. Also, I hate bread — I just manage to eat a little of it for stomach sake and fear of ulcer.

The sweeter the bread, the more I dislike it. Just like cake and biscuits. I don't like them.

My body naturally rejects things that are too oily or sweet except they are natural like honey, date, and sugarcane.

Try that with coconut
Or yo hate that too?
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Try that with coconut
Or yo hate that too?
Lol

I doubt anyone will hate a sweet coconut. I'm only picky with coconut — I don't dislike it. Infact, it's supposed to be among the sugarcane list above.

The coconut I like are those over-mature ones with no water inside or the premature ones with extremely soft flesh. I use the water to drink garri. Try it and thank me later. grin
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Benwallt:
Thank God you came through. My brother, you have worked and you deserve the Posting and all.
No be small. These people bullied me until I almost gave up. I quickly copied all my posts, deleted them (600+ of them), and deactivated my account.

Two days later, I created a new one with an extra letter d at the end of my name to start afresh. The moment I created the new one, they came back to continue the attack and abuse from where they stopped. cheesy

My first moniker was in 2011, started using it in 2016, and deactivated in 2017, then created a new one and vowed to pay the haters back (even though haters don't exist). Lol.

Fortunately, I ended up not paying them back, but sharing free info, free card, free money, and free books.

It's not everytime a man needs to pay back evil with evil. 80% of the time, pay back evil with kindness and wisdom and in return, have some fun and catch cruise. YOLO.

4 Likes

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Wanbissaka: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
No be small. These people bullied me until I almost gave up. I quickly copied all my posts, deleted them (600+ of them), and deactivated my account.

Two days later, I created a new one with an extra letter d at the end of my name to start afresh. The moment I created the new one, they came back to continue the attack and abuse from where they stopped. cheesy

My first moniker was in 2011, started using it in 2016, and deactivated in 2017, then created a new one and vowed to pay the haters back (even though haters don't exist). Lol.

Fortunately, I ended up not paying them back, but sharing free info, free card, free money, and free books.

It's not everytime a man needs to pay back evil with evil. 80% of the time, pay back evil with kindness and wisdom and in return, have some fun and catch cruise. YOLO.

Yolo.

1 Like

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Truth be told, no sex is as sweet as drinking custard in the morning while watching replay of a football match with free 24/7 electricity.
Lol u are still with that girl, hmmm your house is fine ooo make I no lie
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

[b]It's not everytime a man needs to pay back evil with evil. 80% of the time, pay back evil with kindness and wisdom and in return, have some fun and catch cruise. YOLO.

[/b]This you have done magnanimously. I believe the supposed haters have benefited from your largesse. This should make you fulfilled. Nigerians give no hope until you find a way to rise above them then they will come around to draw benefits. I am happy you turned the paper they gave to you to money. Enjoy it and make sure it lasts.

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol u are still with that girl, hmmm your house is fine ooo make I no lie

Feed him more.
Exactly what he wants.

3 Likes

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Lol
....I use the water to drink garri. Try it and thank me later. grin
This is the second time am hearing this one. Am gona give it a try
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Feed him more.
Exactly what he wants.
Wow what's wrong with everything?? Did this guy offend anybody here??
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Benwallt:
This you have done magnanimously. I believe the supposed haters have benefited from your largesse. This should make you fulfilled. Nigerians give no hope until you find a way to rise above them then they will come around to draw benefits. I am happy you turned the paper they gave to you to money. Enjoy it and make sure it lasts.

Exactly! Lasting from generation to generation is the key. That's why wise men focus on happiness, wealth and investment — not greed, riches and squander.

When you struggle and labor for something legit, you know the value more.

1 Like

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Feed him more.
Exactly what he wants.
Exactly! And it shall always make you react with some elements of jealousy. You can deny all you want.

I know how humans operate and I will always accept whatever excuse you give for peace to reign and not trigger you into becoming another Ikillbr.okehoe.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Ilegend did u offend Nairalanders?? Y is everybody attacking me?? And y the hate on u??
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Ilegend did u offend Nairalanders?? Y is everybody attacking me?? And y the hate on u??

Lol

They are in minority. Do you expect everyone to be happy with you when things are going well and you no longer struggle for money or work for money?

If I was in their shoes and someone is always posting the kinds of things I post, trust me, I go dey jealous small and I go vex.

So, don't blame them — they're doing the right thing. They are humans, they are not perfect. cheesy

Jealousy is an emotion we can't escape no matter how strong we think we are. I get jealous too, but not in material things or love.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Wow what's wrong with everything?? Did this guy offend anybody here??
You are probably new here. You never see anything. They haven't even attacked me — they are just warming up. My thread used to get 10,000 views in a day with lots of fun drama and abuses. cheesy cheesy
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Exactly! And it shall always make you react with some elements of jealousy. You can deny all you want.

I know how humans operate and I will always accept whatever excuse you give for peace to reign and not trigger you into becoming another Ikillbr.okehoe.

Take a chill,
relax, Mr IKnowHowHumansOperate.

3 Likes

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by kingjis: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

Yeah we all know you are a homosexual ,sex with a woman means nothing to you

Lol
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Take a chill,
relax, Mr IKnowHowHumansOperate.
You're always right, boss. Tuale. After you, na you.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

Lol

They are in minority. Do you expect everyone to be happy with you when things are going well and you no longer struggle for money or work for money?

If I was in their shoes and someone is always posting the kinds of things I post, trust me, I go dey jealous small and I go vex.

So, don't blame them — they're doing the right thing. They are humans, they are not perfect. cheesy

Jealousy is an emotion we can't escape no matter how strong we think we are. I get jealous too, but not in material things or love.
Haaaa na wa no be small attack dem dey attack me ooo from different corners ni, since Ave been doing wow wow wow like ambulance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.