Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

+18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] (11358 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Wow what's wrong with everything?? Did this guy offend anybody here??

You asking questions or making some statements?

Well, I'm just saying
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
The one and ugly Bitcoin fraudster reading and thinking of what to say. That guy is up in my ass for life. He sniffs me. Too addicted.

HenryDion that I trolled didn't do this. After the fight on his thread, Henry didn't bother to troll me or attack back. He is busy exercising and doing meaningful things, but this Ikill.broke.hoe never rests. Miserable fraudster. cheesy

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
You are probably new here. You never see anything. They haven't even attacked me — they are just warming up. My thread used to get 10,000 views in a day with lots of fun drama and abuses. cheesy cheesy
Shuuu dem no wan allow me rest again ooo they said am supporting u bc u subbed me and I appreciate u, pls it is now a bad thing to be appreciative for something I didn't ask?
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
You're always right, boss. Tuale. After you, na you.

Chow.
Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Kindly ignore them — na to get your attention and send you a DM be their plan. If you like the person, you chat with him sha.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shuuu dem no wan allow me rest again ooo they said am supporting u bc u subbed me and I appreciate u, pls it is now a bad thing to be appreciative for something I didn't ask?

My dear, if they send you a DM, agree o. Me I no get interest o! I prefer girls I meet offline. Online is for money making and catching cruise.

They think I'm about to snatch you away. Most Nairaland men are sex-starved — dem no wan use eye see a female Nairalander vibing with a guy.

So, stay away from me for now or for life if you want peace of mind from them. I won't warn you twice.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

My dear, if they send you a DM, agree o. Me I no get interest o! I prefer girls I meet offline. Online is for money making and catching cruise.

They think I'm about to snatch you away. Most Nairaland men are sex-starved — dem no wan use eye see a female Nairalander vibing with a guy.

So, stay away from me for now or for life if you want peace of mind from them. I won't warn you twice.
Agree what I would do no such thing, am I stupid? Am too pretty to date any nairaland guy. Besides I have a bf. So I won't do that.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Agree what I would do no such thing, am I stupid? Am too pretty to date any nairaland guy. Besides I have a bf. So I won't do that.
grin grin grin Thank God. At least, they would let you rest. But, I doubt they will — they're too depressed, hungry, sex-starved, and stubborn. They just want someone to share their miseries with. There is love in sharing. cheesy
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
grin grin grin Thank God. At least, they would let you rest. But, I doubt they will — they're too depressed, hungry, sex-starved, and stubborn. They just want someone to share their miseries with. There is love in sharing. cheesy
Where do u live, Lagos or where?
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Lmao.
Girlie you know in reality pretty girls don't tell people they are pretty to get the recognizition of being "pretty" (its meant to be the otherway round)

Secondly, name-tagging/monikering yaself Prettygirl wouldn't make you pretty.

#SHALOM

1 Like

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Where do u live, Lagos or where?
West Africa. grin I'm mostly invisible sha. I "feel" like sending you another card. More than 2k this time around.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Run o! See as them dey quote you. You better ignore and run o! But, if you wan catch cruise, reply.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Run o! See as them dey quote you. You better ignore and run o! But, if you wan catch cruise, reply.
Lol swears but I want to catch cruise a bit
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
West Africa. grin I'm mostly invisible sha. I "feel" like sending you another card. More than 2k this time around.
Lolxxxx
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Lmao.
Girlie you know in reality pretty girls don't tell people they are pretty to get the recognizition of being "pretty" (its meant to be the otherway round)

#SHALOM
Lol do I really have to argue with u?? Hmmm well I don't think so since this is a faceless forum, but let me tell u young man am too too good to be real, trust me!! wink wink wink
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol swears but I want to catch cruise a bit
If so, give them some attention.

Warning: Don't give Ikillbrokehoe any attention. That one is depressed and a fraudster — he will follow you like a lost puppy for the rest of your life. If he quotes you, refuse read it. Ruuuuun!

1 Like

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Geominer: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Lmao.

#SHALOM

Word.

1 Like

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
If so, give them some attention.

Warning: Don't give Ikillbrokehoe any attention. That one is depressed and a fraudster — he will follow you like a lost puppy for the rest of your life. If he quotes you, refuse read it. Ruuuuun!

Alright I get u!!! grin grin
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol do I really have to argue with u?? Hmmm well I don't think so since this is a faceless forum, but let me tell u young man am too too good to be real, trust me!! wink wink wink

Jeez, you ask rhetorical questions yet answer 'em yourself almost immediately. Now thats pretty absurd.

Hey girl you too need to take a chill.
A hiatus will do you some good you know.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by NaijaTrain: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
What is Sunday? Saturday is the real day of worship. It's the 7th day. Some of you are just blind religious idîots and I don't like exchanging words with your kinds.

Thank God 99% of Nigerians will even go to Hell. You can NEVER smell Heaven. Your Hell starts from being a Nigerian until you die and continue it from there.

All you people do is pretence when people are watching, but when no one is watching, it's crime, evil, and hatred. One day, you'll realize those innocent-looking pastors have more sex with Church members than choirmasters.

Hypocrites.

Don't get me started — I don't like religious argument because of how emotionally draining it is. Mtcheeew.

Shut up
You broke ass clout chaser

Even if 7th day is the real day of worshiping
Do you still keep it holy?

I don’t blame your rude ass
I blame that smelly fat runs girl on black leggings all the time you kept in your self contained apartment

Asshole

2 Likes

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
NaijaTrain:

Shut up
You broke ass clout chaser

Even if 7th day is the real day of worshiping
Do you still keep it holy?

I don’t blame your rude ass
I blame that smelly fat runs girl on black leggings all the time you kept in your self contained apartment

Asshole
[/s] Okay
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by NaijaTrain: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Okay

Abeg try dey change that your babe
Black leggings

En don too cast for narialand
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
NaijaTrain:

Abeg try dey change that your babe
Black leggings

En don too cast for narialand
Okay

Before I know it, this one don turn to stalker like the fraudster, Ikillbròkehoe. Make I use brain ignore am now wey the misery still dey early. cheesy I give up. You won. After you, na you. Have a nice day.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Dagger007(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wahala too much for this thread. Op dey try sha
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Igbo people wise sha. The way they are relocating to this place because of free light is alarming. Thank God we don't sell land to them before they'll buy everything and make us, the owners, slaves.

As a Rivers man, I like Igbos, but I hate when they begin to act too smart and arrogant.

Are you Ogoni or Ijaw?
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Equal2DeTask:

Are you Ogoni or Ijaw?

None
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dagger007:
Wahala too much for this thread. Op dey try sha
Hahaha. Used to it. They love drama and I give it. Win-win.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Dagger007(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Hahaha. Used to it. They love drama and I give it. Win-win.
Maybe you should stop giving them drama so that they can leave your neck. I really don't like cyber bullie and wahala. Life is depressing as it is, why add more to it
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dagger007:
Maybe you should stop giving them drama so that they can leave your neck. I really don't like cyber bullie and wahala. Life is depressing as it is, why add more to it
The thing is, whether I give or not, they will find a way to find it from me.

No matter how meaningful the thread is, one depressed fellow will always start a fight. It's like a tradition. When you're honest, you become an enemy to the wicked.

The only good thing is, I don't reply most of them. Also, their words don't move me and I don't read comments from some of them.

One more thing, people hate to be ignored. The ones I ignore get upset and come back in another thread to make sure he gets the attention he lacks from me.

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Dagger007(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
The thing is, whether I give or not, they will find a way to find it from me.

No matter how meaningful the thread is, one depressed fellow will always start a fight. It's like a tradition. When you're honest, you become an enemy to the wicked.

The only good thing is, I don't reply most of them. Also, their words don't move me and I don't read comments from some of them.

One more thing, people hate to be ignored. The ones I ignore get upset and come back in another thread to make sure he gets the attention he lacks from me.
Lol... Im a timid person tho so i salute your courage. Last year i deactivated my 2 years and half acct due to constant bullying from Ikillbrokho because of my moniker. Im quite surprise youre holding out this long. Keep doing your thing bro. One love
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by SEGLIZ: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Truth be told, no sex is as sweet as drinking custard in the morning while watching replay of a football match with free 24/7 electricity.
iLegendd, sure you are on solar?
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
SEGLIZ:
iLegendd, sure you are on solar?
I doubt solar carries 3 ACs, refrigerators, water dispenser, electric cooker, etc. at the same time as this one does. If it does, I wan buy. I'm trying my best not to be too explicit.

I think giant solar can sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.