Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Infinix Note 11i - What They Dont Want You To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 11i - What They Dont Want You To Know (1394 Views)

Infinix Note 11i For Swap / Infinix Note 12i Vs Infinix Note 11i - Don't Waste Money / Infinix Note 11i Launched, Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 11i - What They Dont Want You To Know by audububa(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
The infinix Note 11i is not being talked about by infinix

It can be a good option for those who want a budget phone

The video explains more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTBIMKdr0xo
Re: Infinix Note 11i - What They Dont Want You To Know by Jirilistic(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
The infinix note 11i is not an upgrade from infinix note 10. Anyone coming from note 10 shouldn't bother upgrading cus it's basically the same phone as note 10 just that it's with a different cover

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 11i - What They Dont Want You To Know by audububa(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jirilistic:
The infinix note 11i is not an upgrade from infinix note 10. Anyone coming from note 10 shouldn't bother upgrading cus it's basically the same phone as note 10 just that it's with a different cover

I did not say it was an upgrade.. Its just a better option over some phones in the market. And no one is talking about the phone
Re: Infinix Note 11i - What They Dont Want You To Know by Jirilistic(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
No bro seems you misunderstood me. I didn't say you said so smiley
I was only voicing my opinion about the phone in relation to note 10
audububa:

I did not say it was an upgrade.. Its just a better option over some phones in the market. And no one is talking about the phone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Threads Consolidates, Hits 37m Users, Introduces More Features / 5 Inches Android Phones / Celtel Gprs Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.