Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? (1512 Views)

Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number / Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? / Does Any Nigerian Bank Offer Maestro Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by folakemmi: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hello,
Please am new to forex.i heard that forex brokers offer deposit bonus.please can someone explain what that means so that i wont get my hands burned
when i go live.
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by Dungren(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2011
I think FigFx still offers 100% bonus for deposits below $200. Check on their website. its .com
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by ojopeter12: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2011
Deposit Forex bonus is just an additional funds added by a forex broker to a traders live account after the trader has deposited some real money for trading.

It comes in different ranges with conditions.Most time you cannot witdraw the bonus until you have satisfied the conditions but you can withdraw your capital any profit it accrues.The main aim of the bonus is just to beef up a traders account against a margin call.

Not all brokers offer bonus but the few that offers bonus offer it in form of a percentage e.g 20 percent of deposit.

Bonus deposits is good for newbies.Find examples of brokers that offer forex bonus: instabonus dot com, figbonus dot com, rbforex dot com

etc.
and the big one, FIGBONUS offers 100 percent bonus its a dot com
Anyone can take advantage of it but my main advise is: make sure u have good and indept knowledge of the market before you go live else you'll get burned.
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by folakemmi: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
thanks alot i found the official bonus page for figfx its called FIGBONUS

Sure they offer 100 percent bonus
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by adeboladed: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
Deposit Forex bonus is just an additional funds added by a forex broker to a traders live account after the trader has deposited some real money for trading.

It comes in different ranges with conditions.Most time you cannot witdraw the bonus until you have satisfied the conditions but you can withdraw your capital any profit it accrues.The main aim of the bonus is just to beef up a traders account against a margin call.

Not all brokers offer bonus but the few that offers bonus offer it in form of a percentage e.g 20 percent of deposit.

Bonus deposits is good for newbies.Find examples of brokers that offer forex bonus: instabonus dot com, figbonus dot com, rbforex dot com

etc.

Anyone can take advantage of it but my main advise is: make sure u have good and indept knowledge of the market before you go live else you'll get burned.
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by Dungren(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
Since u re a newbie, I will suggest u perfect ur trading strategies for at least 2 months before going live or else u will donate ur money to the broker.

See if u can keep a demo account for at least 2 months, then u will know whether u re ready or not. Goodluck smiley
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by paulllly: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2011
sites like rbforex dot com is also not a bad choice wink
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by dragonet(f): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2011
thats right paulllly anoda site that offers forex atm card is INSTADEBIRCARD dot com. you should really try it.
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by dragonet(f): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2011
sorry its INSTADEBITCARD dot com cheers
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by tomisax: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2011
there is one that i used and i'm still using and it offers 30% forex bonus you can get that at RBFOREX dot com.
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by prinsessty(f): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2011
i don't know about you guys buh the forex broker that i know and i use is FIGBONUS dot com because it offers 100% deposit forex bonus grin
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by psadcal: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2011
i seriously recomend this sites forexempowerment dot com.
i know most people would ask why but its for one on one training so if you aren't a pro trader yet you can go that site.
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by Evans5050: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
PLEASE HOW RELIABLE IS THIS FigFx

HOPE NOT ANOTHER SCAM ?
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by folakemmi: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
The 100 percent forex deposit bonus at FIGBONUS dot com is not a scam at all.

Nigerians dont seem to believe some good things sha. Anyway i dont blame you cos some foolish people have scammed in the past.

Funny thing is: I just opened my figbonus acc and gotten my bonus based on the recommendations i got from nairalanders on this topic.

Dont know if it is continuous or will end soon.Its better u claim yours now at FIGBONUS dot com.

Incase anyone know of any other bonus or opportunity,pls dont hesitate to share abeg.
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by psadcal: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2011
folakemi do you know 4xpbonus dot com i heard it was a good site also
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by tomisax: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
yes it is a good site because it offers a good forex bonus but if you are not a pro you can go to forexempowerment dot com for one on one training
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by rakere: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2011
please i'm just a beginer do you think i can learn fast?
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by tomisax: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2011
yes that forexempowerment dot com can help you learn fast and not only learn fast but it would help with robot development and that could be the best site you would ever go to for forex training.
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by rakere: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
thanks a lot a but i know sum where you can get forex atm card, do you want in?
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by tomisax: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
yes please, what is the name of the site?
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by rakere: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2011
the name of the site is instadebitcard dot com
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by tomisax: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2011
i knew that site before
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by folakemmi: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2011
Hello Guys,
Has anyone learned how to develop forex robots at forexempowerment dot com site?

Is it possible to learn and develop robots in 15days as specified ONE on ONE.

Pls incase anyone has trained there ,do let me have an idea cos i dont know anything about programming but wish to enrol.

do share your experience.
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by Danielqwer: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader then we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Forex: Does Any Broker Offer Bonus? by michelKalib(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yeah, there are many brokers offering deposit bonuses.

Nowadays, there are more than thousands of brokers. Most of brokers offers amazing bonus including deposit. you can get a 10 to 100% deposit bonus easily.

Trading is quite easy for some special features. Also, getting bonus is more easier than previous days. You don't need to go to every broker site to check their offer.

You can go 3rd party sites, like forexing offering the biggest list of deposit bonuses including guides and reviews.

(1) (Reply)

Making 40% Profit Everyweek - Football Betting Association / Ghana To Get New National Airline / 10 Evergreen ways to make money without starting a business...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.