Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,496 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun (550 Views)

Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". / Chinwenmeri Joy, 2010 Sun Girl Hits Success After Newspaper Featured Her 8 Years / Chika Ike's Stunning Looks To The Sun Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by Princeton92(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
The internet has been agog since the photos of Davido’s baby mama, Chioma Rowland’s alleged new lover, surfaced online.
Davido had stirred mixed reactions on the alleged lover when he shared a cryptic post on his verified Instagram story.

Reports making rounds online alleged that the post made by Davido is in line with the photos that emerged online, although there is yet to be a confirmation on the picture.
Davido, on his Instagram story, claimed, “There’s nothing new under the sun”, and this got many talking via the comment section

sammi_onahi: See who’s talking… Mr David.

Enyyyeokafor: Hahahaha I don’t know if it’s true but if it is… Was she supposed to stay single

wendyof_lagos: So u expect her not to move on with her life?? Men!!!

weightloss_abuja: You feel the pain right?

lah.mide: The guy is just looking for clout. Go and check gist forum’s story

truthfulcommenter100: He is not reacting to that.

kaycee_ada: I don’t get it though?? She should remain like that? Men can’t take 1/4 of what they dish out!

myasbeauty_place: Una still dey put mouth for husband and wife matter? Ok o

ray15th: First to do no dey pain

amaxynaturals: Shouldn’t she move on?

Princessuvbi: The last I checked, Chioma is single! Abi I lie?

Kemi Filani recalls that Davido recently made the headlines with reports over his denial to acquire the homer chain of famous Canadian singer Drake.

Davido made a u-turn on his vow to acquire Drake’s homer chain after alleging he made the promise while he was drunk.

The singer then took to Instagram to knock critics who alleged that he couldn’t purchase the chain, stating that he is not interested in a dumb investment.

He wrote: See people here in the comments section so happy that or think I can’t buy this … I actually can but it would just be a dumb investment .. I Deff personally don’t have Drake money but I KNOW WHERE TO GET FROM! MA FO!!!

Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by immortalcrown(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
A wise response from Davido. He, in that response, spoke to everyone and to himself. Let us all know that what is hidden is later revealed. Therefore, let us be careful about what we do in secret.
Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
I like Chioma if this is true,never waste your life and time on any man who isn’t serious.He think say every lady na Annie Idibia. Pepperdemzombie are you sleeping,it’s not like davido is the one and mighty but atimes we have no control over whom we choose to love,so I’m telling you that davido can be dumped,Chioma is not like Sophia who wants to die there even after rubbishing her uncle . There’s this sweetness and one kind smile like that wey I no fit describe when you dump a guy who thinks you hold him in high esteem e dy sweet ehn,it’s heavenly
Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by Boogyman557: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Any ATENTE or any group of ATENTE to STOP chioma from NACKING, Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST any MANCHI wey I go JAM for round about..

No be ONLY David go de NACK NACK different KUNTUS!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by Cardealer2021(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mheen Igbo girls can fine ehhhhh shocked
Omo see chioma boob chaiiiiii cool
Abeg if you be Igbo girl quote me make we collide today na Sunday tongue
Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by Cardealer2021(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Any ATENTE or any group of ATENTE to STOP chioma from NACKING, Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST any MANCHI wey I go JAM for round about..

No be ONLY David go de NACK NACK different KUNTUS!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Davido dey craze angry
Na only am want chop this girl angry
Ogun kee davido grin

1 Like

Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by JaneYave(f): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
I like this!
Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by pepperdemzombie: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
I like Chioma if this is true,never waste your life and time on any man who isn’t serious.He think say every lady na Annie Idibia. Pepperdemzombie are you sleeping,it’s not like davido is the one and mighty but atimes we have no control over whom we choose to love,so I’m telling you that davido can be dumped,Chioma is not like Sophia who wants to die there even after rubbishing her uncle . There’s this sweetness and one kind smile like that wey I no fit describe when you dump a guy who thinks you hold him in high esteem e dy sweet ehn,it’s heavenly
Stop masturbating on my username every time, double mouthed sword!
Just 3 days ago, you boasted Chioma was inside Banana Island house and Davido will marry her, today you are happy Chioma is having boyfriend, dem take do you?
Davido has heard Gistlover said she is fvcking Payporte owner, Tonto said she has sex tape with Kpokpogri, a boyfriend was uploaded the day she gave birth, stories about Island big boys are on the Internet, Perruzzi etc. So, nothing new under the Sun true true.
Now, Davido's ex fiancee, 4th baby mama's second baby daddy.
Na she lose las las, no Education, No Investment, no business to show for dating a rich guy for years, did Kemi not warn her earlier that you people say she's mad? I thought you said Sophie juju no strong.
STOP MASTURBATING ON MY USERNAME ALL OVER NAIRALAND!
Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Stop masturbating on my username every time, double mouthed sword!
Just 3 days ago, you boasted Chioma was inside Banana Island house and Davido will marry her, today you are happy Chioma is having boyfriend, dem take do you?
Davido has heard Gistlover said she is fvcking Payporte owner, Tonto said she has sex tape with Kpokpogri, a boyfriend was uploaded the day she gave birth, stories about Island big boys are on the Internet, Perruzzi etc. So, nothing new under the Sun true true.
Now, Davido's ex fiancee, 4th baby mama's second baby daddy.
Na she lose las las, no Education, No Investment, no business to show for dating a rich guy for years, did Kemi not warn her earlier that you people say she's mad? I thought you said Sophie juju no strong.
STOP MASTURBATING ON MY USERNAME ALL OVER NAIRALAND!
E pain you die,Eiya sorry ehn,we are moving on,go look for Annie idibia type for him.I like how he was blindly led on and he kom even go perform for her sister wedding kikikiki,that serves him right,never play with the heart of a woman that truly loves you,lesson to all men.As for Sophia, Davido won't still look her side,or you want to bet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
JaneYave:
I like this!
You can say that again
Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by pretydiva(f): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mctewwww
Re: Davido- There's Nothing New Under The Sun by pepperdemzombie: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
E pain you die,Eiya sorry ehn,we are moving on,go look for Annie idibia type for him.I like how he was blindly led on and he kom even go perform for her sister wedding kikikiki,that serves him right,never play with the heart of a woman that truly loves you,lesson to all men.As for Sophia, Davido won't still look her side,or you want to bet?
Mumu, na who dey cry about threads about, continue posting and liking yourself. Today Hosannah, next day crucify him.
Shebi you boast say she dey Banana Island 2 days ago. Davido Don burn all her pictures.
If na serious relationship, no be ordinary fvck boy, what did she go and do at the arena? Why still follow am about, while you people used old pictures to console yourselves faking comeback?
Continue crying, Davido saw the handwriting fast and got rid of her.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke In Tears As She Finally Buries Her Father (videos, Photos) / Nancy Isime Latest Movie Set To Feaure In 160 Countries / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Blossom Chukwujekwu’s New Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.